PDA

View Full Version : Any Certified Police Officer Openings at WMPD?

12-31-2007, 03:58 AM
HI, I'm a certfied officer and wanted to know if you guys were hiring. I heard there was some freeze, are they opening the posiitons back up or what?

12-31-2007, 04:17 AM
Why in the world would you want to work here?

12-31-2007, 04:41 AM
I've always heard it was a good agency. So, does anyone know about the certified PO openings?

12-31-2007, 12:03 PM
Davie is hiring!!!!!!!

12-31-2007, 02:01 PM
Dont listen to this jerk, hes just mad cause he was fired!. I would suggest you call HR...I think we are on a FZ though....

12-31-2007, 02:46 PM
I've always heard it was a good agency. So, does anyone know about the certified PO openings?
"WAS" a good agency "IS" correct. It is not now. look elsewehere for your own peace of mind.

12-31-2007, 03:58 PM
"WAS" a good agency "IS" correct. It is not now. look elsewehere for your own peace of mind.

Still a good agency if you dont mind working.................

12-31-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm the guy who posted the question regarding the certified officer positions. Can you PM me and tell me about the agency because I've read alot of things in this board, not that I nescessarily believe everything I read anywhere. But, can someone tell if the agency is good. The guy that said: is agood agency if don't mind working" can you PM me and let me know whats going on.

12-31-2007, 06:22 PM
Except for a few with a bloated ego like the former K9 officers

guest04
12-31-2007, 06:28 PM
Well, if anyone wants to e mail me and let me know whats going on in the agency feel free to do so, whether is good or bad. I'm particularly interested in hearing from the guy that said :is a good agency if you don't mind working. My e mail is: allpatriot13@bellsouth.net

01-30-2008, 04:55 PM
By by Luke. R.I.P.We hardly knew you. But know that wherever you end up, it will be a far better place that the toxic waste dump known as the Wilton Manors Police Department.

01-31-2008, 04:26 AM
By by Luke. R.I.P.We hardly knew you. But know that wherever you end up, it will be a far better place that the toxic waste dump known as the Wilton Manors Police Department.

I hope the real scoop on why he left will be put on line. RP is the scum of the earth and deserves to be bashed at every oppurtunity.

03-24-2008, 04:10 AM
[quote="Dr Phil":1piw3d5r]By by Luke. R.I.P.We hardly knew you. But know that wherever you end up, it will be a far better place that the toxic waste dump known as the Wilton Manors Police Department.

I hope the real scoop on why he left will be put on line. RP is the scum of the earth and deserves to be bashed at every oppurtunity.[/quote:1piw3d5r]

Rumor has it that several WMPD Officers and one Police Aide are testing with other PD"s to get hired prior to to October 1, 2008. Recruiters from other agencies know how unhappy the police personnel are working for Chief **** Perez in the island city and are pouncing on them with bonus money and other incentives to get them hired.

04-20-2008, 07:24 AM
See you Rick Wiley. At one point you were a good cop but you got turned into a wmpd ho by chief rick perez. A lot of us stood by you for many years when you jerked us all around with your community policing objectives. perez jerked you around but you were way to stupid or jerk headed to see what whould happend. You screwed a lot of good officers who worked with you and thought you were a supervisor who could be trusted.

04-21-2008, 04:08 AM
See you BP. Good luck in Tall PD. We were never buds but you always were first on scene as a backup. Best to you and your new family. We will miss you but you are going to a far better place than this toilet or septic tank of a pd. Now that you are leaving with Captain RW how many certified police officers are we down? We be hurtin big time and so is the community.

04-25-2008, 05:20 AM
Do we have any new recruits to replace the many officers who are bailing at a rapid pace than work a day longer for Chief RP and the administration of misfits?

04-26-2008, 05:23 AM
As is the recent track record of our private security force police department, hello wackenhout, we all know we hire rejects from other police departments or retirees from major metro pd"s so they can collect a second pension like chief RP. And you wonder why I would not call for a backup on my shift? I and others would take our chances. Hey city hr, hire some qualified people.