PDA

View Full Version : Recent Surgery

12-31-2007, 12:18 AM
I wanted to let you all know that I am back home recooperating from recent Gall bladder surgery and pancriatitis. I was admitted on Friday the 21st of December and Dec 26 they removed my Gall bladder. I was discharged for home on Saturday December 29 and am really sore. My incision is about 6 to 8 inches long as they were not able to remove the gall bladder laproscopically. Wishing you all a Happy 2008 and I hope to see you all soon.

12-31-2007, 02:21 AM
Were you singing this prior to surgery?

http://www.fortunecity.com/banners/inte ... _liver.wav (http://www.fortunecity.com/banners/interstitial.html?http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/tombstone/839/bandb/Beavis_liver.wav)

12-31-2007, 02:36 AM
Dude, we do not need to hear all those details. Thats sick. Now pick up the phone and call Nutri-system or something so you can lose that extra 250 lbs and live a healthy life.

12-31-2007, 02:51 AM
Thats pretty piss poor of you who ever you are. Craig is always decent to all of us and he always goes the extra mile. Some of you can really be asses. Many at out PD are overwieght. The sad thing is that our insurance does not do anything. U think as a City Police worker the insurance would be better than it is.

There are some people in this department that would probably benefit from gastric bypass. There is also the lap band. I had spoken with Cigna and they stated that the city does not have that type of coverage. Im sure there are many here that would try it if it was available. Many people have changed their lives by those types of procedures and saved their lives as well.

Stop being so damn mean to people who are good to us. Ever think it may be genetic for some peoples problems.

12-31-2007, 02:58 AM
Obviously you do not work enough to see the cart of food the man brings into work everyday or you are oneof those that sits in an office watching tv all day and say its work related?

We are not trying to be mean but sometimes telling the truth will make them change their bad habits, too bad we dont get the truth around here much.

If you take the time to read at least I gave him a sug :evil: gestion. Just do not need to hear all the surgery details thats all.

12-31-2007, 03:04 AM
so next time keep your opinion to yourself. Making a suggestion!!! Ur a piece of garbage. To each their own. Take ur perfect body and flex in the mirror. And then call x23 and ask for something without ever thinking how much of an ass you are and how you dont appreciate the people you work with. Hope u dont work along side me. U white or green?

12-31-2007, 03:37 AM
Are you one of those babies that complains about anything. Its a forum you idiot, its for opinions so deal with it or go back to the comic book. Based on your opinion dip sh$% you dont work with our squad as we dont have little babys that would write like you have here or is your mom helping you?

PS if you dont want to hear anothers opinion then your are on the wrong site Duh! :wink:

12-31-2007, 04:52 AM
Are you one of those babies that complains about anything. Its a forum you idiot, its for opinions so deal with it or go back to the comic book. Based on your opinion dip sh$% you dont work with our squad as we dont have little babys that would write like you have here or is your mom helping you?

PS if you dont want to hear anothers opinion then your are on the wrong site Duh! :wink:

Dude,

its not that we cant take constructive constricism, but I mean really now. The guy just had surgery, and he is so nice to us. Next time you call X23 to patch you through to a number because you are too lazy to write it down, they might just tell you to kick rocks. Dont be such a hater on people. So what if he is over weight! This is America. At least hes a good dad to his kid(s), and he would do anything to help us out. Now if you are mad at him for harassing us all the time with those decoy reminders then I understand your frustration. But its not his fault. Hes got to work in the same building as the brass. I would eat myself into a coma if I had to deal with those people too. Get better Mr. Ney and I look forward to your return to work.

12-31-2007, 02:46 PM
Dont sweat it ney. We being the majority of the department (Or all but one piece of garbage) wish you a speedy recovery. We appreciate what you do for us on the road. Have a better New year.

12-31-2007, 06:08 PM
Craig happens to be a nice guy. I don't need the details of his surgery though. I wish him a Speedy recovery and feel bad that he spent Xmas in the hospital, that suck for anyone.

Hurry back Craig the office is just now getting rid of that foul odor you inleashed enroute to destroying your uniform and one poor office chair.

Just a joke!!!!!!!!! I am sure some of you are really upset now which I find hilarious.

01-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen I didnt mean to affend anyone by detailing the surgery and for that I apologize. To be quite honest I am quite hurt at the comments that were left on here. I know I am morbidly obese and I have tried to address it on my own but to no avail. I seeked medical attention for the weight loss at my own expense btw and when the expense became too much I had to discontinue it. It was working so whomever suggested Nutri-system please put your money where your mouth is and I will be happy to try to lose weight so that I can be pleasing to look at, until then please reserve thosee comments for yourself. I have had weight issues all my life.

I have never met such ruthless and heartless people in the entire country as right here in my hometown. I love my job and it is very painful to be laid up right now.

01-01-2008, 12:23 AM
Craig keep your head up buddy. Dont let a select few bring you down.

I had mentioned in my other post that our insurance does not help with overwight issues. My wife's insurance covers it and that a surprise seeing she is in the private sector and we are in the public service sector. It should be something the city should work on getting in the insurance plan. Gatric bypass is a little invasive and risky but the lap band has great benefits. Most insurances make you cover the first 1000.00 for the 17-25 thousand dollar procedure. Go home the same day and it works great. There are many people in this department and citywide that are consider to be "by the books" over weight. Everyone should come together and express interest to get our cigna to cover the procedures. Im sure there would be many to conisder it.

Happy new year to you and your family.

01-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen I didnt mean to affend anyone by detailing the surgery and for that I apologize. To be quite honest I am quite hurt at the comments that were left on here. I know I am morbidly obese and I have tried to address it on my own but to no avail. I seeked medical attention for the weight loss at my own expense btw and when the expense became too much I had to discontinue it. It was working so whomever suggested Nutri-system please put your money where your mouth is and I will be happy to try to lose weight so that I can be pleasing to look at, until then please reserve thosee comments for yourself. I have had weight issues all my life.

I have never met such ruthless and heartless people in the entire country as right here in my hometown. I love my job and it is very painful to be laid up right now.Hey Craig, Dont listen to that garbage. Do you notice all the posts are anonymous, chances are they wouldnt say it to your face. Get better soon

Uniform352
01-01-2008, 02:35 AM
Hey man get better soon. I'm sure you've read the comments some people have made on other posts so don't pay them no mind they're just trying to appear witty (unsuccessfully I might add). We all appriciate the work that you do and you're as much a part of the P.D. as any officer. Have a Happy New Year and see you soon.

D

P.S. you should post pics of your surgery......KIDDING!

01-02-2008, 12:36 AM
Hey Craig

I hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about all these POSes who can't handle a few details about a surgery. They should grow some balls and quit their whinning- because one day they'll find themselves in similar situations and wishing they weren't such assholes to everyone. Karma is a *****. You have been nothing but nice and professional and for that I thank you. Hope you come back soon.

01-02-2008, 04:34 AM
ingore the BS Bud we love u man!, even though i am not in miramar anymore i care about the people who took care of me and yer one of them!!

01-02-2008, 05:30 AM
Nickel is that you. How u been. Things good?

01-29-2008, 03:45 AM
I want to thank everyone in the department who has wished me well or welcomed me back to work following my surgery I really appreciate it very much and I'm glad to be back working after a month of recovery. Thanks again.

Craig Ney

01-29-2008, 03:57 AM
Were happy to have you back---Don't listen to the garbage people say--There just losers without a heart! Now move the decoy cars!!!!

01-29-2008, 04:12 AM
By the way ID666 is your new boss. Sorry you had to come back to that.

01-31-2008, 01:25 PM
There are more positives than negatives here, so don't listen to them !

02-01-2008, 02:28 AM
Go back to emailing all that junk mail to us satan. Only you like yourself, then again maybe you dont. :oops: