PDA

View Full Version : Dispatch

12-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Is it me our is there only 3 dispatchers that I want to work with. All of the other ones suck and there to busy eating or watching tv. Im sick of it and something needs to be done. What do you all think.

12-29-2007, 12:15 AM
I think you need a hobby as opposed to wanting to cause some sort of trouble.

01-06-2008, 12:53 AM
I think you need to take a continuing education class for grammar, spelling, and vocabulary.

01-06-2008, 10:52 PM
I think you need to take a continuing education class for grammar, spelling, and vocabulary.

There is nothing wrong with the response, the original post is stupid thpugh.

01-07-2008, 05:19 PM
yes that's what i meant, the original post

01-07-2008, 06:08 PM
are any of them worse than some of the officers that they have to work with ? at least they are not stealing , lying, flashing guns around , slashing tires and oh yeah on drugs.

watching movies is what happens in down time , along with other activities and even with that most of the time you are really clueless to what is really going on in dispatch. I personally have been in there and they are answering the radio, fire and police, watching a movie and catering to the lazier group of officers all at the same time , and if I recall the majority of them are polite to you when you come off all holier than thou on them over the air.

dispatchers take a lot of negative comments from officers all the time and in temple terrace it happens way more often than a thank you. there are just as many lame sorry lazy officers than there are dispatchers. and only maybe like 3 that i remember have ever been written up, so with that they must be able to watch movies, eat and whatever else they do and the job they are paid to do as well.

stop being so negative and try and focus on something positive like finding sandra prince, , temple terreace already has enough negatives against them. lets not start bashing the ones who are the first to take the majority of all the calls that come into the center

just because they are not in the "good ole boys" club does not mean that they are any less important as you or that do not work just as hard . so they watch tv , better than going behind buildings and taking a nap or checking out at home 6 times a day isn't it?

and with that , im out of here this is not worth anymore attention and i have given it to much already .

:roll: :roll: :roll:

01-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Dispatchers suck, so do you, and besides no one asked you, nor do we care what your dumbazz thinks.

Now get back to mowing my yard

01-08-2008, 05:37 PM
wouldn't mind seeing some of you on the falling officers page myself :evil: now go mow your own yard!

01-08-2008, 05:39 PM
wouldn't mind seeing some of you on the fallen officers page myself :evil: now go mow your own yard!

01-09-2008, 12:27 AM
IT'S FALLEN YOU HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT. NOW YOU KNOW WHY YOU'RE A DUMBAZZ DISPATCHER. IT IS BECAUSE 7-11 WAS NOT HIRING.

chaotic
01-09-2008, 01:35 AM
where did all this hostility come from ? we dispatchers are easy to come and approach if you have and issue with us, well i am i know. didn't know we were so hated. come on , come on in and ask me to stop eating and watching movies and playing on my little white laptop with the little pink and white cover on it. lol .

i don't care if you like me or not , I'm still gonna get paid, and i still would not want anything to happen to any of you and I treat you all very well in my opinion , (we all have our favorites) even when you snap at me on the radio when you think i wasn't listening but really it's the new wonderful radio that makes you guys sound like the teacher from charlie brown.

we all get frustrated and we all get a bit mouthy and it is mostly under our breaths . but if you have a problem with me in particular . tell me don't bite your tongue or hide behind some anonymous name here on this wonderful site.

~912~

[b][/b

chaotic
01-09-2008, 01:38 AM
dang excuse the typos , i did finish high school and have some college but my nails get in the way. btw i don't do yard work (wink)

01-09-2008, 02:21 AM
IT'S FALLEN YOU HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT. NOW YOU KNOW WHY YOU'RE A DUMBAZZ DISPATCHER. IT IS BECAUSE 7-11 WAS NOT HIRING.
Dumbazz? It's dumbass, dumbass!

That being said, I don't know why someone is trying to stir the dispatch pot, but it's really lame. And whoever said that wanted to see more officers on fallen officer.com, you are sick and in need of help

01-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Dumbazz? It's dumbass, dumbass!

That being said, I don't know why someone is trying to stir the dispatch pot, but it's really lame. And whoever said that wanted to see more officers on fallen officer.com, you are sick and in need of help

He probably thought dumbass would not get through the word filters

you F***head....................................see it caught that one

01-29-2008, 09:06 PM
wouldn't mind seeing some of you on the fallen officers page myself :evil: now go mow your own yard!

What kind of disgusting person writes such a thing. No matter what you think of the officers, they are husbands and wives, fathers and mothers, and children. How dare you say you wish they would be killed! That is my husband's life you are disregarding. Are you going to be the one there for my kids if my husband dies in the line of duty? You go sit behind your glass and continue to cast judgement. Just remember that you are support and you have no right to disrespect the lives of the people brave enough to get out there and serve everyday.

02-03-2008, 03:57 AM

What kind of disgusting person writes such a thing. No matter what you think of the officers, they are husbands and wives, fathers and mothers, and children. How dare you say you wish they would be killed! That is my husband's life you are disregarding. Are you going to be the one there for my kids if my husband dies in the line of duty? You go sit behind your glass and continue to cast judgement. Just remember that you are support and you have no right to disrespect the lives of the people brave enough to get out there and serve everyday.

Looks like the azzclown that has been stalking the USFPD page. He like to use the "Emoticons" in his posts

02-09-2008, 06:36 AM
You are a 'ghetto slang' ding-bag. It is not I. But you sir, have the writing ability of a monkey................You DUNGHEAD. I invite you to a battle of intel at your beckining call. Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww get back in )your lowered civic, turn up da base and clock in at Wallmart......PUTZZ(that is a trademark word of sorts... :D HOW DARE YOU WISH A FALLEN STATUS ON ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER............You, sir, are a bag-o-camal dung

02-09-2008, 05:55 PM
camel not camal. battle of intel? to see who has better information?

did you mean intelligence? you probably meant it but could not spell it.

good job

02-09-2008, 08:58 PM
My name is Finster. I am a very nice person. I can type a sentence in correct structure. You fail to capitalize properly. Throwing of stones in a glass house, Sir, is what you are guilty of. PUTZ :cry:

02-11-2008, 05:33 PM
your name isn't Finster, it's Imamoron. You stole "Putz" from a supervisor too.

02-13-2008, 05:02 AM
You know if you didn't sleep at your -42, behind Publix north, or Insty Tune, the dispatchers would be busy with radio traffic and wouldn't have time to watch movies. When there's no traffic for hours what do you suppose they do?

02-13-2008, 12:32 PM
like you would know

11-19-2013, 05:59 AM
so is anything ever going to be done about the widespread abuse of the same people calling out sick repeatedly or is that going to get ignored like all the other concerns in that room?

11-20-2013, 04:08 AM
ummm nothing will happen, they cant find anyone qualified to work as a communication officer, they can barely hold onto the people they have now, there is no incentive for them to not call out, no pay raises, no shift differential, cant get onto a day shift slot due to a certain employee that no one wants to work with, no one gets disciplined for calling out or just coming in or going home whenever they want, one person gets away with everything because she thinks she is the supervisor when she clearly is not, god forbid you have to hear about other peoples medical issues and relationship issues everyday, this has been going on for years the list goes on and on, its a complete mess, im glad I dont work in there anymore.