PDA

View Full Version : Computers

12-28-2007, 12:44 AM
When I did a ride with JSO, they were using Dells. I was told they are looking to upgrade. I also know that they have some of the best technology around, but I can't remember if your computers can run tags. If so, does the computer talk to you? It's been a while since I've been up there and I'm always thinking about coming back. I make good money in South Florida and we have some really nice technology like tough book computers, ticket printers, and our computers talk to you. How is JSO with their technology?

01-16-2008, 05:50 AM
Can anyone answer?

Patriot
02-03-2008, 03:38 AM
Can anyone answer?

Any JSO or any familiar can answer this question please?

02-03-2008, 03:41 AM
When I did a ride with JSO, they were using Dells. I was told they are looking to upgrade. I also know that they have some of the best technology around, but I can't remember if your computers can run tags. If so, does the computer talk to you? It's been a while since I've been up there and I'm always thinking about coming back. I make good money in South Florida and we have some really nice technology like tough book computers, ticket printers, and our computers talk to you. How is JSO with their technology?

It seems JSO has good technology, but I don't know about their computers. JSO doesn't visit this site often.