12-27-2007, 01:23 PM
The AVLS are now set at 40.

12-27-2007, 04:38 PM

i heard they are set at idle speed.

12-27-2007, 08:16 PM

...and you have to articulate why you put your transmission in gear. Hate to tempt fate, but with all this talk of AVLs, why haven't we seen any discipline?

"Predictions are difficult, especially about the future."
- Yogi Berra

(why is Yogi's last name a bad word??)

12-27-2007, 09:35 PM

...and you have to articulate why you put your transmission in gear. Hate to tempt fate, but with all this talk of AVLs, why haven't we seen any discipline?

- Yogi *********

i heard ... blah... blah ... blah ...

12-28-2007, 01:29 AM

This is for the original poster.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bukkake

12-29-2007, 12:34 AM

- Yogi *********

No discipline??? Where have you been???!!!

12-30-2007, 07:29 AM
There has certainly been discipline, extreme discipline, as a result of the AVL's. And that is the officers fault. If you knew the main road to Dunkin Donuts was land-mined, would you drive through it anyway cause its quicker, or would you take the slower but safer route? You are all underestimating the petty vindictiveness of the Gretzas, Bates, Hebert, Robert, and I fear Carter. Boby ha always been a friend and I hope he is simply the unfortunate mouthpiece of the pieces of sh!t mentioned above.
Anyway, severe punishment has been issued (loss of car for months due to excessive speed) and they are looking to make more examples.