PDA

View Full Version : WELCOME

12-27-2007, 05:53 AM
PERC HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THE PBA HAS BEEN ELECTED AS THE NEW BARGAINING UNIT FOR LWPD BY A LANDSLIDE!

WELCOME TO A NEW ERA AT LWPD, WHERE THE GOOD OF THE MANY WILL OUTWEIGH THE WANTS OF THE FEW!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12-27-2007, 11:46 PM
PERC HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THE PBA HAS BEEN ELECTED AS THE NEW BARGAINING UNIT FOR LWPD BY A LANDSLIDE!

WELCOME TO A NEW ERA AT LWPD, WHERE THE GOOD OF THE MANY WILL OUTWEIGH THE WANTS OF THE FEW!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to go!!! Now the admin and there lap dogs will be in control! They couldn't take control with FOP, so lets change unions again! Think again, brown nose! You forget that the PBA didn't play that. That's why we switched to FOP.

12-28-2007, 12:00 AM

Way to go for the PBA

12-28-2007, 02:50 PM
First order of business;

- NEW Reps
Requirements: 5 years and below with integrity to look out for ALL.

Second order of business;

- 11 hr shifts
Requirement: make it happen ASAP.

Third order of business;

- Drink a beer at new “club house” and talk about how FOP went to crap at the hands of a self-serving person.
Requirement: memory of last contract fiasco and of all the lies.

12-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Well after all I quess Conforti was right years ago when he said that we shouldn't leave the PBA but none of you wanted to listen.

Now let's get on with business , no more BS from the admin , no more BS IA's from the admin and let's stick together.

Let's don't let the admin control and push us around if we don't do it now we never will.

12-28-2007, 07:22 PM
To the poster PBA member ,I wasn't there during those days But I heard that we should of never left the PBA but thats over now.

I agree that we need to stick together and do what is right for everyone not just a few.

I spoke to some of the big boys at the PBA and explained how certin Lt's in the department are intimidating younger officer into voting in what they want and suporrting what they want.

I was told that they are aware of the few problem children and they will not let this happen , this is a guarantee.

So for you problem children watch out or your be going back to the FOP

12-29-2007, 05:50 AM

Way to go!!! Now the admin and there lap dogs will be in control! They couldn't take control with FOP, so lets change unions again! Think again, brown nose! You forget that the PBA didn't play that. That's why we switched to FOP.

Sounds like your a poor loser, we switched unions so WE could have control again, not the former FOP board members or the Admin[/b]

12-29-2007, 06:00 AM
Rumor has it the the "FOP" president was seen all choked up in the back lot. Maybe Joe chewed him out again, since he lost the union.

Metallica: "With your crown came nothing"

12-30-2007, 12:19 AM
Rumor has it the the "FOP" president was seen all choked up in the back lot. Maybe Joe chewed him out again, since he lost the union.

Metallica: "With your crown came nothing"

PBA will be good for us. As long as the admin does n't have contol..which they won't, again. Do your home work. Ask yourself this: Who initiated the latest perc vote? Who wanted the FOP prez vote for no confidence? Yes, the FOP pres made some bone head decisions, but the officers were not asking for his head on a platter..that was all D/C lackies. The PBA will be good for the officers..but not the brass..to their surprise.

12-30-2007, 02:19 AM
I never left the PBA , all's I can say is watch out chief are next move is to go green and your gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

12-30-2007, 02:37 PM
First off boys , the PBA is a bigger organization then just you loud mouths. Kaz is the prez and he doesn't listen to the LWPD brass or the rookies. He looks at the big picture he listens to young and old . Second your 11 hour shifts were shot down by the CIty Manager so go ask the Chief to go tell the CIty Manager, who was not that interested in 11 hour shift. He tried them in Lauderdal by the Sea and did not like the results. Third sticking together does not mean stabbing each other in the back, bad mouthing everyone who disagrees with you.jumping out and assaulting a senor officer , who by the way he could have had you all in IA but saved your ass because he has honor, something jerry and joz should learn. When you can sit across the table and look each other in the eye speak your peace and walk away shaking hands then youve stuck together .....but thats not Lake Worth Works ...(edit Mod 425)

12-30-2007, 03:50 PM
This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.

12-30-2007, 06:55 PM
Dear “g”,

It’s a little late for your desperate campaign of misdirection, lies, and accusations.
The PBA is great move for the P.D; simply because it will do what is good for the majority of the officers. This might be a strange concept for you to understand. The department’s departure from the last monarchy might be hard for you to deal with, but be a good loser. The coup has occurred, your side has lost, and the people have spoken. What was the final vote anyhow? Many to few? In this world the needs of the many mean something.
To hold up that “senior” officer as your champion is a joke. Desperation on you part is just sad. I know you’ve had you problems with the department. Deal with it; you have brought that upon yourself.
11 hr shifts will happen and happen soon. It is what We want. Your monopoly on weekends off has come to an end.
Your lies don’t work here anymore. Try doing your job for a change.
“Saturday, in the park, I think it was the 4th of July…………People dancing, people singing, a man selling ice-cream……….”
The party has started. Butch up and you can come too. 8)

12-30-2007, 11:48 PM
Join a new union and receive threats and insults.

It is nice to be back.

Thanks.

12-31-2007, 02:22 AM
We are back , now let's move foward.

We all have had opitions and that is what america is about , but remember opitions are one thing but when someone does something wrong to others just to get back at someone there's no excuse.

Let's face it we can watch each other all day long and no matter what rank or who you are everyone does something wrong at one time or other , but for guys to cause a scene in a public parking lot while on duty and in uniform over an opition it looks bad for all of us. Then when a suspervisor who witnessed the incident does nothing it's even worse.
You should thank that vertern officer for not making a complaint , becuase with the 3 citizen's who witnessed what happened, you 2 officers would be suspended and for the Sgt who took no action he wouldn't have been promoted.
So you guys should thank the vetern officer for being an old school cop and not someone who runs to IA.

You guys may continue to disagree in the future but always remember you need to be there for each other ,opition's are just that, but brotherhood is more than most people understand

Let's move foward with our new union.

To all, a great and safe New Year for you and your families.

12-31-2007, 10:07 AM
To the poster looking foward , I don't think anyone could have said it better.

Some of are so called brother's only use thier position to go after people that have differrent opintions on certin things.

Let's base what you think of a brother or sister officer on the way they preform their job and not on thier opintions.

12-31-2007, 03:18 PM
Well said...It is reassuring to know there are still a few...now I stress a few decent people with ranks at our department.

12-31-2007, 10:43 PM
TO THE SGT OF PATROL ALL'S I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!!!!!

12-31-2007, 11:41 PM
I hope that this step to the PBA is a step foward, Ive only been here for a little over 3 years and during that time I've seen alot of things I can't beleive.

Officer's that are not liked becuase of their opintions are subject to being attcked by the administration through thier hinch man while others do thing's far worse and nothing is done about thier dirty deads.

I've seen this for far to long and hope that thier is a light at the end of the tunnel.

When we vote for PBA rep's make sure it is someone that will look at things fairly , and not be motavated by the adminisrtation.

And most of all let's make sure that the punishment if any fit's the violation.

I think that the only answer is going PBSO , friends there tell me that the sheriff is very fair and allows pepole who make mistakes to move on with thier job's at PBSO and that's what we need here.

We need a adminisrtation that is here for the department and not for himself < I got inot law enforcement to make a diffrence for the community I serve , but the cheif is here to serve himself.

The first thing I would like to see the PBA do is a no confidence vote on the cheif and Deputy chief.

01-01-2008, 01:37 AM
Well said...It is reassuring to know there are still a few...now I stress a few decent people with ranks at our department.

Only a few decent people with rank? I don't believe this and most will not. Who is not decent?

01-02-2008, 02:02 AM
That would probably have to take up a whole new other thread itself... :D

01-02-2008, 04:01 AM

Only a few decent people with rank? I don't believe this and most will not. Who is not decent?

All of the junior Officers, Sgts, Lt's, Admin, Dispatch, Records, IT, CSO, SCG, FD, City Hall, LW Citizens (basically all of you who dwell beneath me and for my amusement and to do my bidding) "Only I am decent and omnipotent, so sayeth I."

01-04-2008, 10:54 PM
A new begining an an old sore exposed, It's nice to be back with the PBA now let's move foward.

I have a question why was RF. allowed to rejion the PBA , remember he was the one that brought in the FOP while he was still a PBA rep ,this resulted in him getting kicked out of the PBA by Erine.

Now R is walking around the station telling everyone he is going to run for PBA rep, remember he was the chief's pupet then and he still is to this day.
Don't vote for him, as a rep for both PBA and FOP in the past he has sold out member's to keep in good with the chief and D/C , allowing other officer's to be attacked by this administration while his dirty deeds went uninvestigated.

We should not elect any Sgt's as rep's because they will not have our best intrests on hand. They will not get you protection if needed because they won't go agaisnt the chief.
Let's get some rep's that will be for us and are not pupets fro the chief's office.

R edit and R edit were already asked to get with the local city commission and move towards going PBSO and they both refused to get involved stating they couldn't do it because they are afriad of the chief, we need someone in there as reps' that aren't afraid of the chief and will do the right thing for us.

We have a chance to move foward let's don't take a step backward's!

01-04-2008, 11:16 PM
OK, what is a PUPET ?

01-05-2008, 12:34 AM
Now it's time for a no confidence vote on the chief, I'll vote fro anyone for PBA rep if they call for this vote.

Let's see who has the b-lls to call for the vote.[/code][/b]

01-05-2008, 12:41 AM
I smell a bitter former president.

01-05-2008, 12:55 AM
"Men in Black" sounds like more of a TAC team member to me. Wonder who that could be???

01-05-2008, 12:59 AM
HAHAHA....It ain't happen'in. No one has the balls. Face it. Chief and D/C is going be around here for awhile. ANd no forseeable merger with PBSO. That's just reality.

01-05-2008, 01:18 AM
R (edit mod 425, no names from anonymous posters) cannot be a rep he was thrown out of the PBA, has anyone told Kaz about all his involvement in causing problems.

01-05-2008, 01:25 AM
The D/C is history long live Kenny White

01-05-2008, 01:39 AM
(Deleted, Mod 425)., No names from anonymous posters

01-05-2008, 01:43 AM
puppet do boy wanna bee kiss ass =TPF LT

01-05-2008, 02:51 AM
Let's look at the facts most of us want to have the SO come in for several reason's, more pay , 11 hour shift's , take home car's , more of a chance for advancement more unit's to transfer to, better retirement and health insurance when you retire and most of all no more baby game's and we will be treated like adult's.

Some don't want to go green they are the cheif ,D/C, Lt's and Sgt's that have nothing to gain from the merger.

The cheif and deputy Chief of course because they aren't offered a job in the merger.

KW (edit MOD 425) ( acting Deputy Chief ) with the D/C out with his medical condiction and not expected to return W is acting D/C and most likley will be appointed as D/C when Hamshire retire's, so W edit wants no part of the SO merger because he miss's the promotion and stay's a Lt.

New Lt's edit will not hold their rank , and possible some new Sgt's edit won't hold thier rank either.

There will be no traffic Sgt. postion so R F edit will loss his Monday - Friday day job and come back to the road to work night's and weekend's.

Sgt. R edit will also be sent back to the road.

So these guy's mentioned will tell you guy's the SO isn't for us and they will try to convience you of that all because they have thier own reason's as you see.

But let's face it think about your future and answer the following would you like your health insurance paid for when you retire , at this day and time health insurance is around 750.00 dollars a month what is it going to be 5,8,12, and 16 years down the road a month ,with the SO you'll get it free when you retire if we stay Lake Worth and retire we will have to dig into our pension for it.

Family coverage now is around 700.00 a month in LW if we go SO we will pay around 200.00 a month.

Do you want a chance over your caree to only be able to go/ be able for a total of 15 or 20 postion's with in Lake Worth(3 traffic , 2 K9 ,7 TPF , and 5 Det's ) or would you like the oppurtunity for several hundred postion's with in the SO.

Do you want to have to work in the small area of Lake Worth for 20 year's or be able to transfer though out the county.

Do you want to be be able to only work the little bit of over time Lake Worth has to offer with niether department or outside overtime going into your pension , or at the SO were they post over 300 postion's of outside OT every week and remember that both outside Ot and department OT add's to your pension.

So when certin person's come to you about staying in blue and not going green wounder what thier agender is before you decide.

Edit Mod 425, no accusations from anonymous posters

Remenber no Sgt's or Lt's as rep's , this is our union not thier's let's not let them get control we have a chance to move foward let's don't blow it.

01-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Randy needs to call the Mayor and tell him we have a new union its the PBA. RAndy needs to tell him we want the SO the same way the FUP wanted the SO. Randy needs to go and set the meetings with these commissioners and tell them how everyone bennifits from a merger . Randy needs to do this now we are on a ime limit. So Randy lets go get with it. We and our hopes of the So are are waiiting on you Time is ticketing so lets not get this screwed up

01-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Your lack of spelling ability gives you away every time "No BS." Why don't you just post your name. It would be better to concern yourself with police work instead of making up stories.

01-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Randy needs to call the Mayor and tell him we have a new union its the PBA. RAndy needs to tell him we want the SO the same way the FUP wanted the SO. Randy needs to go and set the meetings with these commissioners and tell them how everyone bennifits from a merger . Randy needs to do this now we are on a ime limit. So Randy lets go get with it. We and our hopes of the So are are waiiting on you Time is ticketing so lets not get this screwed up

I don't recall voting (edit Mod 425)(or anyone else for that matter) to represent us as PBA, yet he's running around like the leader of the band. And why are we voting for 11 hour shifts when the PBA said they would not negotiate that until this contract is up in a year and a half?

01-05-2008, 02:32 PM
The slugs in black voted him in (hmmmm gramar check spelling check ) sendaway

01-05-2008, 04:05 PM
edit one of the chief's boy's him and editwill do what evre the chief want's do let them take control of our union.