PDA

View Full Version : Crime Supression Units

12-25-2007, 08:35 PM
Bout' time you got em'

You guys are taking over more than DJ Khalid, freggin' awesome them shirts are hot.

12-26-2007, 10:51 AM
any word on who is going to be the supervisor?

01-02-2008, 10:58 AM
I here its going to be Curtiss - he's far better then the other two anyway.

01-02-2008, 01:07 PM
he's never at work though.

01-04-2008, 12:22 AM
I here its going to be Curtiss - he's far better then the other two anyway.

Confirmed. Gort got screwed.

01-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Gort didn't get screwed - he doesn't deserve it! He doesn't care about anything but himself and his own career, nobody else's. This was a good decision by DR.

01-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Gort didn't get screwed - he doesn't deserve it! He doesn't care about anything but himself and his own career, nobody else's. This was a good decision by DR.

"Good decision" and "DR" are rarely ever appropriately used in the same sentence. This may be a first.

01-05-2008, 01:50 PM

Your an idiot.

01-06-2008, 01:48 AM

"Good decision" and "DR" are rarely ever appropriately used in the same sentence. This may be a first.

D.R has not made a good decision since he left the school board, he is just close to curtis, thats the only reason

01-06-2008, 11:26 PM
I think DC will do just fine because he has some hard workers on the CST, but I dont think anyone can doubt that Gort was the most qualified and the best person for the job. Just shows that DR does indeed hold grudges as Gort never bowed down to his BS.

01-08-2008, 05:11 AM
he needs to get slapped

01-08-2008, 06:20 AM
It is so obvious why DC got it. He has drunk the DR juice and although in public bad mouths DR and denies his "bed buddy" loyalty to DR, the truth that can't be denied is that he is soooooooo far up DR's arse that the proof is that he got it over a better, more qualified candidate. Like everything else, kiss DR's arse and you advance-refuse and you will be punished.

01-09-2008, 04:30 PM

Your an idiot.

01-09-2008, 07:12 PM
oh please

Your an idiot.

01-13-2008, 11:29 PM
K Burgs had a great arrest last night. This was under the leadership and guidance of DC. I love that all of you who thought less of the man are now eating your words. Seems that Dan finally did make a good decision.

01-14-2008, 04:19 AM
k bergz did do a great job. was he ordered by dc to stop that car? no. he did so because it was suspicious. don't dump on bergz by saying anybody else had something yo do with it. what, because he signed the pc?

01-16-2008, 05:14 AM
PLEASE! DC had NOTHING to do with that arrest. He wasn't even there at the scene, maybe not even at work (as usual).

There were two other Sergeants there though and they deserve the credit along with KB if anything.

Stop kissing DR/DC arse already, they do just fine themselves to one and other and don't need any more help from you.

I say we give them a 5 gallon bucket of vaseline and let them go in the closet!

01-17-2008, 02:50 PM
hey not a fan of dr or dc. i am sure you are the usual s@#$ talker that can save the world. i am sure thatwe all know who you are. so as for you s%^& talking banter that you have no clue as normal. let me fill you in a little. i have never heard dc bash dr in public, it has always been thats the captain. it appears that dc has a little professionalism than to be as dumb as you. or that fact that dc worked 20 hour days to start the cst team that was given to paz. ya thats right 20 hour days 1200-2200 cst, then 2200-0800 alpha. no ot or comp. being a leader.that was the VERY first the time cst was put in motion. and as far as dc not coming to work why dont you take 5 seconds and ask the guy if everything was ok. there were some family and health issues. do you really think a sgt would want to burn a months worth of time....idiot you may not know dc but i bet if you took 30 seconds to really talk to the guy. he would to real and do whatever he could for you at a moments notice. oh another thing go ask gort who he thinks was the most deserving for the cst....he will tell dc

and the very last thing i am sure that if you ever really wanted to man up either of the two gentlemen that you choose to bash would be more than happy to get with you. we know it will never happen. next do your homework dumb@#$

01-17-2008, 03:17 PM
why dont you guys go talk to the senior group of officers (m.b., e.f., e.b., d.t.) that dc works each night or ask his fellow sergeants. ask them if he is a kiss a@# or if he stands up for them or what he feels is right.. its funny his peeps have ZERO issues. time off, schools, personal time, etc. he is a young sgt who has got it figured out. if you ever you get the chance to work with him i am SURE you will be pleased. and as far as him getting cst, you may not like capt. dr's decision, but maj. k.h. was in there and so was capt. t.m.

if that is still not good enough, why did maj. k.h. and the chief choose dc and sgt. a.x. to attend executive leadership. so you are going to tell me that capt. d.r.,t.m., maj. k.h., and the chief are all wrong. wake up and quit being a winer. how about you do some work when you come to work. then maybe you will deserve something. good luck d.c.

01-17-2008, 04:16 PM
I have to agree with Daryl on this whole issue.

Now lets see if he makes his officers do everything from Ops plans to after action reports like M.P.

As far as the senior officers that work "with" him. I believe that the squad that he is speaking of has run itself for the last 12 years with any Sgt assigned.