PDA

View Full Version : Good things about MPD

12-24-2007, 01:09 AM
Will all the bad things being said I thought I would start a section for some good comments. I doubt it will stay good but since it is the Holidays maybe they will prove me wrong.

I can start off with I am glad to have a rewarding job and make a paycheck to support my family.

12-24-2007, 07:25 PM
I agree. I would like to wish everyone I work with, and I mean everyone, a SAFE and HAPPY Holiday season. At the end of the day we are all on the same side and have people depending on us to do what is right.

Alot of people would love to have the things that we do...we should not lose sight of that.

12-25-2007, 02:32 AM
I would also like to wish ALL the Men & Women of our agency a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. As we begin a new year all of should count the blessings each of us have, from steady employment to having our families.
We should also remember those that have sacraficed themselves this year both at home and abroad and keep their families in our thoughts.

PS- Overall we are a good agency :D

12-25-2007, 02:47 AM
It is nice to see the good things said from the people I work with. Instead of posting how everyone thinks badly about this one and that one how about a sitting down with that new rookie and try to talk some sense into them. I am sure that a lot off the stories (if they all true) here have not been seriously discussed with them. We all made mistakes when we were new and it’s up to all of us to teach each other every day how to deal with the people both good and bad who will hurt us if we are not there for each other.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to EVERYONE.

Please stay safe and healthy and remember I am there for you and know all of you will be for me if I need you.

01-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Just wishing all my co-workers a healthy and happy new year. Let's all stay safe and remember to appreciate those around us.

01-03-2008, 06:20 PM
I vouch that the pension checks every month are pretty nice to get. I wish some of my other old guys and girls there would get on board the retirement train with me. It's a gas.

01-03-2008, 10:03 PM
We miss ya Kippy! Enjoy those pension checks baybee...you earned them all. I still got my Plastics Auto'd CD..it rocks bay-bee! Nobody stamps up a letter like you- URGENT! VIOLENT! DANGEROUS!