PDA

View Full Version : Why Stay at Pinecrest

12-22-2007, 04:22 AM
Pinecrest PD is the Miami-Dade's other police academy. They train their officers and then they leave. Why would you stay, no pension, no take-home, no just cause.

12-22-2007, 04:25 AM
Well one reason could be because your bound by a contract.
Another could be that they force you to stay by re-opening or creating a new IA investigation.
I have also heard of them forcing people to stay by offering them a promotion if they don't leave.
Or you just don't want to be a real cop. :oops:

12-22-2007, 04:29 AM
I have to give the administration credit, just when you think they sunk the lowest any person could go, and WHAMMIE, J HO went even lower. God bless this place.

12-22-2007, 05:00 AM
Fee Fi Fo Fum let me start an IA, becuase I'm so dumb.

12-22-2007, 04:47 PM
I worked at that hell hole for almost 5 years... I loved all the people that worked there with a few exceptions... But that administration was the worst!!! I was never stressed about the job it was always headache that can from the chief king Ho and he little cronies that never had the balls to stand up for us...(I never really understood that since that already had pensions... Shame on them!!) As soon as you can I suggest you guys run like the wind from that place... and when you get some where new you will see the grass really is greener!!

12-22-2007, 04:55 PM
But that administration was the worst!!! I was never stressed about the job it was always headache that can from the chief king Ho and he little cronies that never had the balls to stand up for us...(I never really understood that since that already had pensions... Shame on them!!)

I am personally offended by that posting... We the administration try very to fight for the rights of you officers!!! things like take home cars, defined pensions, gettting real job security... everyday we bring it up to the chief and the city manager.... Cause we are looking out for you

12-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Get off this site you idiot!! Any admin fool that has been there longer than a month knows if you like your job you stay quiet!! That cross-eyed bean pole of a chief is a complete idiot and should be embarrased by the amount of officers that are leaving and that have left!!! How can he sleep at night knowing his department is a joke!!!

12-22-2007, 05:08 PM
Listen, we pay you a good salary and provide a sound future for all those who want. We are not perfect, but we try. If you don't like it just leave.

12-22-2007, 05:11 PM
I never have seen a more deviant group of supervisors then at the village. With their questionable IA, to there illegal ticket quota. When is it going to stop.

12-22-2007, 05:13 PM
"Some where a village is missing an idiot." Well I found them, they are Lt, Sgt and CMDRS at the village of Pinecrest

12-22-2007, 05:26 PM
love the colors of the cars.................

12-22-2007, 08:09 PM
The color of the cars are about as functional as the department.

J-ho: We can't make our cars black and white- only cops do that. Plus, we might scare people into thinking we are police. Next year we are switching to yellow and white lightbars to more appropriately display our real job. What do you think silly?

LT: Yes um mastuh. Whats eva yu say boss.

CMDR: I got this great new windshield for my motorcycle. Wanna check it out? Will you be my friend? We don't really keep IA's on file that are not sustained, except these in this drawer in my office in case someone is applying at another department and we have to re-open an IA that we forgot to sustain.

12-26-2007, 12:55 AM
WHY DOES ANYONE STILL WORK AT THAT PLACE!!! RUN BEFORE THE IA COMES

12-30-2007, 12:30 PM
Hialeah South

12-30-2007, 10:27 PM
Pinecrest is a JOke.... It payes better then Wackenhutt
thats it.

Other agencies laugh at Pinecrests Brass and FDLE has no respect for the banana republic of Pinecrest.

Just Google William (Bill) Jager ex city of Miami K9 who got screwed at Pinecrest.

Look up Condrad Chin quee-- now a SGT in Miami ..screwed by Pinecrest

The only reason Pinecrest has the medical and dental benifits they have is beacuse they accepted pre-existing conditions that the Shitty manager had/has and needs treatment for.

The made Debbie Glassel-falkey-Simpson a SGT with out a test.
She was a 43.

Like I said you may not have any dignity...but your making better money then Wackenhutt.

12-31-2007, 01:13 AM
Finally someone with the balls to speak up and say what needs to be said. It's amazing how every officer that left pinecrest has flourished at their new department.

12-31-2007, 02:28 AM
u should call aventura and talk with thier pba reps...........they went to war and won...............take homes and a pension

12-31-2007, 11:39 PM
If Pinecrest had take-home corvettes and a 10/100 pension I would not work there. They would have to fire every one of the command staff and the piece of garbage village manager for me to even turn my head their way. F that. Let them continue being a training ground for south florida police officers and dwindle in their own little pool of misery. Thanks for the academy and the commendations. :idea:

02-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Listen, we pay you a good salary and provide a sound future for all those who want. We are not perfect, but we try. If you don't like it just leave.Stop being such an F-----g idiot with those stupid remarks and take care of your people you a-s.

02-11-2008, 09:46 PM
That last post must have been written by one of our illustrious Hialeah expatriates
That was a Raul Martinez quote.
You get what you pay for

Unregistered
03-23-2016, 04:13 AM
What changed ? A decade has past

Unregistered
03-25-2016, 04:45 AM
Lots has changed. For one. We are softer and more sentimental. If fact we just had an shi- for character officer file a complaint directly to chief. Something about her feeling harassed and felt she was being bullied. And that's because he only told her the truth. Can't imagine what she would do if he lied to her