PDA

View Full Version : Edelstein

12-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Does he still work for your department?

12-21-2007, 01:35 AM
Yes, however he would do much better at Golden Beach!

12-21-2007, 08:42 PM
Whoooooaaaaaaa!!!!! Are you serious? Not my boy Edelstein! :shock: May I ask what makes him better suited for GBPD? He seemed QRU to me. We all know what people at Golden Beach are good for. LOL!

12-22-2007, 02:59 AM
Yes, however he would do much better at Golden Beach!

Hey Edelstein is super QRU.

12-23-2007, 06:33 PM
There is nothing wrong with Edelstein, he'd give the shirt off his back for any one of you guys .. first class guy all the way and one of the nicest guys to work with. And remember, he's new at this so cut him some slack, will ya? I'm sure some of you weren't supercops when you first started either.

12-26-2007, 06:24 PM
Now, that sounds more like Edelstein. Thank you to the last 2 posters fro clearing that up for me. I hope that you all enjoyed your holiday. Stay safe! :D

12-28-2007, 04:50 AM
Whoooooaaaaaaa!!!!! Are you serious? Not my boy Edelstein! :shock: May I ask what makes him better suited for GBPD? He seemed QRU to me. We all know what people at Golden Beach are good for. LOL!

No I don't! how about you come over and tell me! Not all of GBPD are peckerheads!!

12-29-2007, 07:28 PM
NO GBPD PEOPLE ARE NOT ALL PECKERWOODS, JUST PECKERLESS.. STAY IN GBPD... ALL THE OTHER AGENCY WILL DO JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU PEOPLE...

01-08-2008, 01:24 AM
NO GBPD PEOPLE ARE NOT ALL PECKERWOODS, JUST PECKERLESS.. STAY IN GBPD... ALL THE OTHER AGENCY WILL DO JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU PEOPLE...

be careful what you wish for. You may get it. When you need a 3- 15, Your picky?

01-09-2008, 02:00 AM
3-15's from Golden Beach? Knowing the quality of people they have there, they would probably do more harm than good. And I'm not exaggerating.

01-10-2008, 05:13 PM
edelstein is indeed a first-class guy all the way. Your department's future PIO lol

03-26-2008, 07:49 PM
HEY SHEP...YOU ARE A GREAT EXAMPLE FOR THE NEW GUYS. THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT NOT TO DO BY WATCHING YOU. KEEP UP THE GREAT EXAMPLE YOU'RE SETTING!!!

03-28-2008, 12:45 AM
HEY SHEP...YOU ARE A GREAT EXAMPLE FOR THE NEW GUYS. THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT NOT TO DO BY WATCHING YOU. KEEP UP THE GREAT EXAMPLE YOU'RE SETTING!!!

100 % right. Maybe if he listens to his fellow officers, he would start doing things right. Guys the man is a QRU person. This is our responsibility to help him out, so lets do it.

03-28-2008, 11:14 AM
Wow. You're trying to help him out by posting on here about his deficiencies? How about calling him out on it or showing him how YOU would handle the situation? That's just being professional, not slamming him here ANONYMOUSLY.

03-28-2008, 11:39 PM
Wow. You're trying to help him out by posting on here about his deficiencies? How about calling him out on it or showing him how YOU would handle the situation? That's just being professional, not slamming him here ANONYMOUSLY.

The guys do it all the time and still don't listen, so before you open your mouth find out first. :twisted: Oh I see you used to be one of his valet guys at his old hotel.

03-29-2008, 10:21 AM
hey at least we had more action working valet than being a Sunny Isles PO. :0)

03-29-2008, 11:45 PM
We DO try and tell him about the things he does on a daily basis that have the potential of getting him killed. Its obvious he's not listening so maybe this way he will READ about it instead. He's gonna get hurt or worse yet, get another officer hurt. Just watch.

03-30-2008, 01:06 AM
Well perhaps his FTO should be addressed as well if he's having all sorts of problems with officer safety issues. I'm not in your dep't, but I do know Shepard. Can you name some examples where he is clearly screwing up?