PDA

View Full Version : POLICE VEHICLE TAKE-HOME

12-20-2007, 03:49 AM
SAY NO TO PAYING TAKE-HOME FEE AND SAY YES TO DRIVE FOR FREE.

12-20-2007, 01:01 PM
Stop complaining, you are lucky to have a car and any benefits! Every agency is cutting back except MG. If you want their benefits and pay go apply, they have openings. Check out how much Doral PD will be paying for take home cars.
Can we do something positive on this site for once! The handful who post and complain are the minority, but make us all look bad and childish!

12-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Your right SFLEO in fact, City Manager if your reading you should up our insurance some more, and the fee we would be paying well thats not enough we should pay more. We should also go to 5-8's because we love where we work and want to show it by giving up our benefits.

12-20-2007, 05:40 PM
I second that SFLEO, on top of giving away the benefits as "no complaining" mentioned, we should also give up our next percentage raise and increase our pension contributions...WOW SFLEO, you need to come out of the dark and see the light, if you can't vent on our email system as you have seen 2 officers have just been written up for that, then where can you voice your concerns, here retard....if you don't like reading it SFLEO, you shouldn't come to this site.

12-20-2007, 08:37 PM
CAN THE CITY MANAGERS OFFICE AND HIS CLOWN ASSISTANCES GET OFF OUR SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT TRUE THE ASST CITY MANAGER GOT HERSELF FIRED FROM DORAL..............WOW .....DONT POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

12-21-2007, 03:24 AM
we should :P annex nmb

12-21-2007, 05:45 AM

Welcome to Opa Locka East!!!

12-21-2007, 05:59 AM
When the council cuts their car benefits I will cut mine.
When the council cuts their insurance benefits I will cut mine, OOPS its too late, my insurance benefits have been cut, HAVE THEIRS?
When the "NMB Managers" that lost thier take home cars that were replaced with at 4K per year stipend refund their stipend, I will gladly pay $580 per year for my take home if they pay theirs back first.
When the NMB CITY COUNCIL, MAYOR, CITY MANAGER, DEPARTMENT HEADS, MID-LEVEL MANAGERS AND OTHER NON ESSENTIAL MANAGEMENT EMPLOYEES CUT THEIR TAKE HOME BENNIES OR STIPNEDS, I will cut mine too.

Well elected leaders, city manager, city attorneys, department heads, mid level managers, and other assorted people the city can't run without, who is the first to step up to the plate? Stop trying to jam the workers while you suck down the bennies at the taxpayers expense and cry broke while trying to stick to the working employees.
THE PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

LFK
12-21-2007, 08:52 AM
Heres IUPA at work. As you all know a union rep was sent to participate in the take home car negotiations. This person was MM. So, MM goes to the meeting and here's how the conversation goes:

BOARD CHAIR: We welcome MM to the meeting and hope his input will help us all reach a mutually agreeable goal.

MM: Thanks, glad to be here.

BOARD CHAIR: Okay, so MM, what is the unions position on the take home vehicle programs and applicalbe fees?

MM: Oh, I don't know. They didn't tell me what to say. I'm just here to watch.

BOARD CHAIR: But MM, the whole purpose of inviting a union rep was to gain input on this issue as it seems to be a very devisive issue and we had hoped the union would have a proposal to submit to us to consider.

MM: Nope, sorry. I was just told to be here. I don't have any input or suggestion. The union didn't advise me on what to suggest or say.

BOARD CHAIR: Thank you MM, and with that, we can now impose whatever we want because the union has no input or suggestion. Board adjourned!

Good job IUPA. Send a rep to the most important committee in the City and the most controversial issue and then don't tell the rep what your suggestion is. Where is the PBA when you need them?

12-21-2007, 01:21 PM
Hey LFK where were you Tuesday night? Probably too cheap and greedy to give up an off duty to attend the council meeting in order to back VA and MB. If you would have attended and been involved instead of whining and crying like a little biotch, then you might have a clue on what IUPA has been doing and what they did. Look at your city email and get a clue. Thanks to VA and MB, the city manager has agreed to table the take home policy until the next contract. Also thanks to the council members for seeing the light. Where is the PBA when you need them? Probably counting his profits from his five Dairy Queen's and the $90,000 that he made by working "off duty" for "security reasons" at the PBA hall. Stop being a little cry baby and get involved if you care about the issues so much!

12-21-2007, 01:25 PM
I love this site, we eat our young and throw the rest to the wolves daily !
Only at NMB ! Real professional!

12-21-2007, 02:19 PM
LFK, look at yourself, were not paying and your still complaining. Since MM is on your mind at 3 o'clock in the morning, maybe you should approach him and ask him how the meeting went, or tell him that you admire him and his good looks, or maybe just tell him to eeffff off, whatever the case may be, grow some balls and man up mofo!!!!!!!!!

12-21-2007, 07:43 PM
all cars report to the motor pool for dem new 22 with spinners, do not forget the new lime green paint

Welcome to Opa Locka East!!!

12-21-2007, 11:47 PM
When the council cuts their car benefits I will cut mine.
When the council cuts their insurance benefits I will cut mine, OOPS its too late, my insurance benefits have been cut, HAVE THEIRS?
When the "NMB Managers" that lost thier take home cars that were replaced with at 4K per year stipend refund their stipend, I will gladly pay $580 per year for my take home if they pay theirs back first.
When the NMB CITY COUNCIL, MAYOR, CITY MANAGER, DEPARTMENT HEADS, MID-LEVEL MANAGERS AND OTHER NON ESSENTIAL MANAGEMENT EMPLOYEES CUT THEIR TAKE HOME BENNIES OR STIPNEDS, I will cut mine too.

Well elected leaders, city manager, city attorneys, department heads, mid level managers, and other assorted people the city can't run without, who is the first to step up to the plate? Stop trying to jam the workers while you suck down the bennies at the taxpayers expense and cry broke while trying to stick to the working employees.
THE PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
Thats it your getting written up for this outrageous email you just put out to the world. I know, I know, there is absolutely no policy you violated but were the new and improved Admin we make it up! Everything will fall under Conduct Unbecoming and you will all shut your mouths. We will control you. We will put in every write up not only the facts but our personal opinions because we are going to show you who is boss. We will be redundant in the write up so you know exactly what your getting written up for and we will use big words to get our opinions across. So what if we cant spell. We dont care if our write ups look like something a kid in first grade would produce. We are the Admin and you are not.

12-22-2007, 12:17 AM
NEW STAFF IN ROUTE FROM TALLAHASSEE

http://www.radiocayman.gov.ky/pls/portal30/docs/46666.JPG

12-22-2007, 12:33 AM
It's time for the tides to turn. I know he was picked by BB, but lets give him a chance to turn this dump around. He may turn out to be the best thing to happen at this place in a long time. He may not. But again, lets give him a chance.

12-22-2007, 02:49 AM
Since the City will be forcing us to pay for mileage come January I may as well add some upgrades to my Police Car. I will be adding 24" rims, 15 inch woofers, blue flourescent lights and a train whistle on my car. :devil: :cop:

02-12-2008, 09:34 PM
NEW STAFF IN ROUTE FROM TALLAHASSEE

http://www.radiocayman.gov.ky/pls/portal30/docs/46666.JPG

I THINK THATS MY FAMILIA. WHERE DID YOU GET THIS PIX. OYU MARICONSON