PDA

View Full Version : Nice F*** Up Miami

12-19-2007, 09:46 PM
BOCA RATON — Hours after a woman and her 8-year-old daughter were found bound and shot to death in an idling SUV outside the Town Center mall, a homeless man in Overtown found the murdered woman's cellphone in a lot by the Miami Arena and gave it to a Miami police officer, according to a source familiar with the investigation.

Unaware that it was a key piece of evidence in the double-homicide investigation, the Miami officer drove around with the cellphone in her car for several hours, until Boca Raton and Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office detectives caught up with her; when the detectives retraced the officer's steps in a search for the homeless man, known only as Charles, he was nowhere to be found, the source said.

*** Great Job Miami, No case number pulled or information on subject she recovered the phone from. She was on her way home when she found out the phone was taken in a homicide.****

12-19-2007, 10:50 PM
WHO F----- UP, NAME BABY

12-20-2007, 01:40 AM
Not shown is that members of MPD homicide then found "Charles", the cellphone and the "person of interest" that they were looking for. As usual, only the negative stuff makes the paper.

12-20-2007, 04:33 AM
BOCA RATON — Hours after a woman and her 8-year-old daughter were found bound and shot to death in an idling SUV outside the Town Center mall, a homeless man in Overtown found the murdered woman's cellphone in a lot by the Miami Arena and gave it to a Miami police officer, according to a source familiar with the investigation.

Unaware that it was a key piece of evidence in the double-homicide investigation, the Miami officer drove around with the cellphone in her car for several hours, until Boca Raton and Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office detectives caught up with her; when the detectives retraced the officer's steps in a search for the homeless man, known only as Charles, he was nowhere to be found, the source said.

*** Great Job Miami, No case number pulled or information on subject she recovered the phone from. She was on her way home when she found out the phone was taken in a homicide.****

THESE ARE THE NEW AND IMPROVE MPD OFFICERS NURTURED AND DEVELOPED BY T$$$$$$$. OUR GREAT LEADER.

12-20-2007, 05:10 AM
I don't think we can blame Johnny lexus on this one. Report should have been made when the subject turned in the phone. But if they knew it was evidence, it would rank right up there with the LAPD detective taking the blood evidence home in his gym shoes over night in the O J case. You follow D O's and they can't burn you. And Boca, go back to kissing rich asses up there. That's your main job in moneyville.

12-20-2007, 05:39 AM
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED!!!!!
LAZY LAZY LAZY !!!!

12-20-2007, 06:08 PM
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED!!!!!
LAZY LAZY LAZY !!!! I dont think theres a police department that deals with more calls, homeless, and emergency calls than we do. Maybe In boca this wouldnt happen but, a honest mistakes like this can happen here once in a blue we learn and move on. So before you put down a Miami Police Officer try wearing our uniform for a day.

12-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Please tell me it was NOT Sola, that would just be Wrong.

12-20-2007, 09:42 PM

When we go to the city to do our job it's a lot tougher than just dealing with the blue hairs you have up there. I'm sure the Ofc. had a ton of calls waiting and tried to take care of them before she returned back to station to return the cell. Was she right or wrong will be decided I guess by those that make the decisions.

But here is a news letter straight from the crime ridden Boca PD of all the tough crime they have to deal with.

Loss wallet
A man contacted Boca Raton police July 10 to report that he lost his wallet while at Muvico two nights earlier. He said the wallet contained his driver’s license, several credit cards and some Canadian currency. He has since cancelled his credit cards, he told police.

Break attempt
Boca Raton police said a suspect attempted to pry open the front door of a company on NW 16th Street, it was reported July 10. Police said it appeared no one was able to get in.

Car entered
A Boca Raton man told police his car was burglarized July 9 while it was parked in the guest area of a parking garage at his residence. Police did not say if anything was taken.

Fireworks damage
Someone tossed a firecracker that blew out the front door window of a home on SW 5th St., Boca Raton police said. The residents were out of town when the incident happened, probably on Independence Day or shortly after, said police. When the homeowner got back, he requested a copy of the report for insurance purposes, police said.

Theft from car
A woman told Boca Raton police July 9 that someone entered her unlocked car and stole a staple gun and a drill bit set, according to police.

Shutters taken
A Boca Raton man contacted police July 10 to report that all of the hurricane shutters were removed from the unscreened patio area of his home. He told police he is in the process of moving in, and no one was living in the home at the time of the theft

12-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Boca Raton? Do they do real police work up there? I thought that all Boca police officers were nothing but glorified armed security guards. Sure, we make mistakes but at least we do real police work.

12-20-2007, 11:00 PM
When we go to the city to do our job it's a lot tougher than just dealing with the blue hairs you have up there. I'm sure the Ofc. had a ton of calls waiting and tried to take care of them before she returned back to station to return the cell. Was she right or wrong will be decided I guess by those that make the decisions.

******And how was your lazy officer going to place the cell phone into evidence without even getting the complainants name for the report. Your lazy officer was also on her way home with this cell phone without ever pulling a case number. Do you lazy Miami Cops always bring evidence, found property home without making a report. In Boca we call that stealing or tampering with evidence. Don’t make excuses this lazy gash screwed up whatever DNA might have been on the phone. Did you know that this fine Busy Miami Gash also made calls on this phone prior to recovery?

Say whatever you want about Boca, but you morons wonder why there is so much crime. Do your job right the first time or go back to corrections.

12-21-2007, 12:16 AM
This is anothe example of the newly hired, better trained force of T$ and his side kick BK. We are the Laughing Stock of Miami Dade County Police Departments.

GREAT JOB FRANK FERNANDEZ.. You will always be remembered for ruining a good police department. Soon we will post how many people left this place under each administration.

12-21-2007, 12:54 AM
This is anothe example of the newly hired, better trained force of T$ and his side kick BK. We are the Laughing Stock of Miami Dade County Police Departments.

GREAT JOB FRANK FERNANDEZ.. You will always be remembered for ruining a good police department. Soon we will post how many people left this place under each administration.

thanks to the leadership of Timoney and Fernandez the Miami Police Department has not being involved in a media frenzy. Look at Miami Dade how they fill up the news every month. :roll:

12-21-2007, 01:03 AM

Here is another agency, that wouldn't know the first thing about handling armed 29's in progress, with a AK, and instead of standing up for your department you bash! Give me a break, enough is enough. Please retire or go to Miami Gardens, it's time to build this department back up instead of continuing to break it down internally. Coming from another dept, I find that the City is only a short dash from returning to it's hey day as one of the top departments. You learn 10x more in a year in this department then any Broward agency in 5 years. This officer might be one of the best we have out there, and you bash her without finding out the situation. We all have long tired days. This officer might of been trying to see if she could contact a owner through the phone numbers in the phone book. We have all done that. Taking home a DL or a cellphone and pulling a case in the morning to turn it in as found property is something that every cop has done before, not just City cops. Maybe in Boca, where you take out the trash for the residents, this might be unheard of, but in a real city, with real crime, this is not unusual. I'm quite sure that if this officer had known that this phone belonged to the victim of a 31, she would of contacted a 3100 unit immediately and held that person for questioning. Too the Boca security guard that made the comment about getting the complaintents name for the report, in the City, 31 offenders don't use their real name, nor do witnesses.

Please stop the bashing! Be a real man and bash someone to their face not on this board. I have never bashed anyone on this forum. If I have something to say to a Officer, I'm man enough to let them know how I feel and also man enough to hear their responds. Some of you kids that are cops need to learn that school is over and your an adult now! :x :evil:

12-21-2007, 03:14 AM
i remember only a few years ago the boca chief coming to the station when his buddy was locked up for d/v and then having him released...the same agency that gave out badges to the top local business people.........walk a mile in dade county and then throw stones..yalk all that shitzzzzzz you want the crime happened on your watch......again walk a mile

god bless the victims and the family

12-21-2007, 02:54 PM
[quote="Not Surprised":10ezij0c]This is anothe example of the newly hired, better trained force of T$ and his side kick BK. We are the Laughing Stock of Miami Dade County Police Departments.

thanks to the leadership of Timoney and Fernandez the Miami Police Department has not being involved in a media frenzy. Look at Miami Dade how they fill up the news every month. :roll:[/quote:10ezij0c]

Yeah, they are doing a great job. They are in the news rather than the rank and file like the county. 80 and 85% of people voting want them GONE. And T$ is keeping the media on him with his lies and freebie's. So your right, they are drawing the flies away from the troops. Thanks guys, know you two clowns were good for something.

12-22-2007, 05:17 PM
No matter how you look at it, a 7 yearold child was killed. If the officer had gotten the name of the person who gave her the phone it would have made things easier. IT took detectives countless hours to find this guy, time which could have been better spent following other leads had the officer done her job right. Miami is a busy city, I understand that and you guys go from call to call sometimes without a break, but the fact is that all the officer had to do was at least get the guys name when he gave her the phone. It would have taken her an extra 15 seconds to do that. Who cares if she did a report, all the Boca detectives wanted was the guys information. That is were she was really wrong by not at minimum getting the guys names. The Boca detectives are very greatful with Miami for all the help they have received and are not the ones here badgering your officer; on the contrary they have voiced that they believe it was an honest oversight on the part of the officer and have requested that the whole issue be left behind.

12-22-2007, 06:38 PM
The officer in question is not a new hire. She's from BLE 151. So you can't blame timoney on this one. I believe the Chief back then was Calvin Ross. In any case, she was recycled and an attempt to terminate her was unsuccessful. So there you go.....

12-23-2007, 04:19 AM
I have never posted anything on this message board before due to it appearing to just be a site for cops bashing cops. For this reason, I do have to comment.

You know, I have been on both sides of this fence. Yes, there has been a screw up. We've all done it, just some turn out worse than others. I am certain that it will be dealt with.
The actions of one do not reflect the many. MPD have truly bent over backwards on assisting and have shown their professionalism.

Brothers and sisters please do not air dirty laundry and fight amongst ourselves. It saddens me that we do this, especially in an open forum. This job is hard enough without us condemning ourselves.
You know the media and the liberals loves this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-23-2007, 05:10 AM

******And how was your lazy officer going to place the cell phone into evidence without even getting the complainants name for the report. Your lazy officer was also on her way home with this cell phone without ever pulling a case number. Do you lazy Miami Cops always bring evidence, found property home without making a report. In Boca we call that stealing or tampering with evidence. Don’t make excuses this lazy gash screwed up whatever DNA might have been on the phone. Did you know that this fine Busy Miami Gash also made calls on this phone prior to recovery?

Say whatever you want about Boca, but you morons wonder why there is so much crime. Do your job right the first time or go back to corrections.

Miami Police Ofcrs are a bunch of crack heads... and that's right the minute the cellphone was given to the ofcr, she or he should have pulle a case number! by the way pls tell Miguel Hernandez to cut his hair within his jurisdiction and do not come to Hialeah to harrass our citizens!

12-23-2007, 05:40 AM

Miami Police Ofcrs are a bunch of crack heads... and that's right the minute the cellphone was given to the ofcr, she or he should have pulle a case number! by the way pls tell Miguel Hernandez to cut his hair within his jurisdiction and do not come to Hialeah to harrass our citizens!

What's the matter? All the CC and pastalito shops closed in Hialeah? Or are you worried about a cop from some other city honing in on the .5 you get for a haircut? Keep your comments on the Hialeah board. You're llight year behind us!

12-23-2007, 05:52 AM

What's the matter? All the CC and pastalito shops closed in Hialeah? Or are you worried about a cop from some other city honing in on the .5 you get for a haircut? Keep your comments on the Hialeah board. You're llight year behind us!

Yes you are right, Hialeah is a light year behind you, cuz we dont have the crime, trash and shit you all have there!

That's the reason your cops come to hialeah to w 12 ave and w 44 place to have a haircut!

12-23-2007, 05:55 AM
[quote="LAZY LEO":2lphgyvl]When we go to the city to do our job it's a lot tougher than just dealing with the blue hairs you have up there. I'm sure the Ofc. had a ton of calls waiting and tried to take care of them before she returned back to station to return the cell. Was she right or wrong will be decided I guess by those that make the decisions.

Yes you are right, Hialeah is a light year behind you, cuz we dont have the crime, trash and shizzat you all have there!

That's the reason your cops come to hialeah to w 12 ave and w 44 place to have a haircut![/quote:2lphgyvl]

We may have the crime but we also have TAKE HOME CARS!

12-23-2007, 05:57 AM
its also why we have a bunch of guys who left HPD to work here right? CP,go back to ur off duty at ñoooo que barrato and STFU

12-24-2007, 03:20 AM
BRODER,, i dont know the female unit personally,, but i know that ALL of u have no-reported "found property" all the time! this is just a learning lesson to ALL of us,, that you never know what "found property" may be connected with a 29 or 31 etc.

and if it was a street homeless guy that turned it in to her,, even more likely to make the unit inclined to just turning it in at their leisure..

still a lesson learned for ALL,, as u never know.