PDA

View Full Version : New Polk Sheriff . com

12-13-2007, 12:59 AM
Has any one seen this web sit, it has recently changed, I thought this person was a joke. I see a few good ideas. One point that was made why is the sheriff's office getting technology that is 12-15 years old by the time it gets here. APS system FHP has had it for years, whats up.

12-20-2007, 08:41 PM
yeah, i read this idiots whole blog about what changes he will make and what new ideas he will bring to the agency. if you read in the section where he is talking about the matt and diogi shooting, he is talking about investigating something that he has HEARD. like i said what an idiot this guy is.

not all things work in all places, and not all ceo's are good leaders. (see world com). if you look at every election that has ever been held, candidates state that when they get into office how much better things will be. but only about 27% of candidates actually keep their promises. at least with sheriff judd we know what we have.

before we go off and elect a person we know nothing about, let see his track record in law enforcement and how and why he left law enforcement. was it under bad terms or good ones, was he a proactive officer or reactive, this will tell you a whole lot about a persons demeanor and work ethics.

if this guy know so much about broward county and likes the way things work in broward county, why didn't he or why won't he run for election there. is it the fact that they may know too much about this guy and his reputation is smired in that county. i'm just asking questions here, lets think before we just jump on the wagon.

12-21-2007, 01:20 PM
Give me a break ... let him run against Sheriff Judd! He'll get blown right out of the water! Judd is the sheriff for as long as he wants the job, hands down. Don't waste your time.