PDA

View Full Version : Poster C M 3

MOD 1
12-12-2007, 03:04 PM
To the poster C M 3:

Please stop posting the type of posts that you have been posting. I have moved all of your posts to a Private Area. Due to the type of your Internet Connection, I choose not to ban your IP addresses, as it could adversely affect innocent users.

If you continue to write posts of the same type, I will be forced to contact your ISP.

Mod 1

12-12-2007, 05:59 PM
And how have my truthful postings violated your terms of service? My statements were truthful, to the point, and did not identify the names of any officer.

It appears that you cannot follow your own rules but want to censor your site to be politically correct. Go ahead and contact my ISP. What are you going go to tell them?

Quit whinning and run your site according to your own terms of service. Truthful, but less than politically correct statements are not a violation. You should put them back!

MOD 1
12-12-2007, 06:51 PM
And how have my truthful postings violated your terms of service? My statements were truthful, to the point, and did not identify the names of any officer.

It appears that you cannot follow your own rules but want to censor your site to be politically correct. Go ahead and contact my ISP. What are you going go to tell them?

Quit whinning and run your site according to your own terms of service. Truthful, but less than politically correct statements are not a violation. You should put them back!

The posts were in violation of the Terms of Use.

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.

You stated that the person mentioned committed a sin. This is an anonymous accusation of wrong doing. You abused the right to be anonymous by your continual attacks on the deceased. This is unacceptable.

I have warned you against these types of posts. Your ISP will take action when I start banning all of their IPs due to your posts.

Mod 1

12-12-2007, 10:22 PM
[quote="c m 3":tbyrr802]And how have my truthful postings violated your terms of service? My statements were truthful, to the point, and did not identify the names of any officer.

The posts were in violation of the Terms of Use.

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.

You stated that the person mentioned committed a sin. This is an anonymous accusation of wrong doing. You abused the right to be anonymous by your continual attacks on the deceased. This is unacceptable.

I have warned you against these types of posts. Your ISP will take action when I start banning all of their IPs due to your posts.

Mod 1[/quote:tbyrr802]

Ban awayyyyy.

Before you do though, please be sure to delete the entire BSO thread titled "FLPD Suicide." You are a hypocrite. Many of your anonymous postings detail a name or wrong doing on the part of another. I understand the sensitive nature of the post but the truth has already been made public.

12-12-2007, 10:51 PM
What's unfortunate is that this clown is trying to incite the anger of the departed's friends and family over an offense to his imaginary friend / "god."

Anonymous clown: If you're genuinely upset over the thought of suicide, maybe you should volunteer your free time to a suicide hotline. That would help ease the suffering of the living, instead of disparaging the name of the departed.

05-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Here is a good example of a poster warned before being banned. What I mean is the moderator warned the poster before banning them, which is what I think should be happening. Especially since most people see what others post and do not realize they are in violation any Terms of Use. This poster should be banned if they continue after warning.