PDA

View Full Version : Hstile Wrk Envirnmnt, What???

12-12-2007, 10:59 AM
2 mch cmplain'n and btchn goin on bout sprvisrs bein jrks. Well, byz and grlz gt use to it. Stop tlkn bout the ol' daz whn so n so wld kick u n th arse n evry1 wld go on wth their merry day. New game. Get on a lst. Any lst. Wnt somthn n whn u get that, get on anthr lst. Movrs and shakrs make good employeez. Do whtevr 2 get 2 tha top of tha lst. . . .No shame in plyn tha game! :twisted:

12-12-2007, 01:55 PM
2 mch cmplain'n and btchn goin on bout sprvisrs bein jrks. Well, byz and grlz gt use to it. Stop tlkn bout the ol' daz whn so n so wld kick u n th arse n evry1 wld go on wth their merry day. New game. Get on a lst. Any lst. Wnt somthn n whn u get that, get on anthr lst. Movrs and shakrs make good employeez. Do whtevr 2 get 2 tha top of tha lst. . . .No shame in plyn tha game! :twisted:
1. you're not driving your car at 50 mph
2. you're not typing on your mobile laptop
3. so you can stop with the abbreviations because you won't crash!!! :shock:

12-13-2007, 03:14 AM
I sure hope you don't work for SPD because that writing is a little embrassing. Must have had lower education requirements when you got hired.

12-26-2007, 12:03 PM
mov ovr kid, ur 2 slow. Blkn my way . . . . . .. :twisted:

g man
12-26-2007, 09:22 PM
What kind of crap is this. Your making my believed PD look bad. Get some professionalism going there pal. The public does view this board and your making yourself and the PD look like a bunch of amateurs.

01-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Ur so cute. I jst wnt 2 pet u. :oops: Thnks for defndn cops. Need publc supprt. 8)

g man
01-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Now I get it. Just another wanna be that couldn't make it. Just put him on ignore. Citizens this dip stick is not a cop. Just trying to stir things up.

Happy New year to all the real cops out there.

01-03-2008, 05:30 AM
Now I get it. Just another wanna be that couldn't make it. Just put him on ignore. Citizens this dip stick is not a cop. Just trying to stir things up.

Happy New year to all the real cops out there.

U may b old, but ur spunky XOXOXO :oops:

01-03-2008, 05:56 AM
No offnse mnt r tkn, jst hvn a grin. :wink: If u cn't laff u cn't do ths job. lk bth wys b4 crsng tha street n rmembr, gota look up to c tha sun. Rise n Shine, wrk hrd n dn't let any1 muddy up ur outlk. C ya cowboy!

g man
01-03-2008, 01:56 PM
No offense taken. You see my young jedi, you have to have feelings before someone can hurt them. Got that out of my system long ago.

08-18-2008, 08:04 PM
1. you're not driving your car at 50 mph
2. you're not typing on your mobile laptop
3. so you can stop with the abbreviations because you won't crash!!! :shock:

I will spell it out just for you . . . but how do you know what I'm doing when I'm writing. R U A SPY?????? Oopsie, js abt blw th lit :oops: . . .XOXOXOXOXO