PDA

View Full Version : comminucations section (needed changes)

12-12-2007, 10:36 AM
What changes need to be made in the communications section?

12-12-2007, 01:26 PM
Dont know who is asking, but everyone knows the root of all evil in there is the supervisor! She is untrustworthy and unreliable. She does not have our backs and never has. Someone said in another forum on here we need to bring Amy back, whether that is the answer or not remains to be seen, but at least she had all the qualities to be a leader. Her reasons for leaving were personal and not professional. She did the right thing by stepping down and not bringing her problems to work, which we cannot say about the other one! One thing is for sure. Nancy is what needs to be changed. All that agree say "I".

12-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Maybe she should attend some leadership training. This may help

12-12-2007, 05:01 PM
I see good things coming Jan 1

12-13-2007, 10:37 AM
quit your whining and get back to work. You are stuck with me. If you dont like it leave, because I aint going no where. Shiz gonna get worse if you dont quit whining.

There I said it. They say you can speak better when your drunk

12-13-2007, 03:37 PM
TOO FUNNY! Why do we all see who and what she is but admin cant? I vote for Amy to come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-14-2007, 01:22 AM
TOO FUNNY! Why do we all see who and what she is but admin cant? I vote for Amy to come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin certainly sees what you are....an idiot