PDA

View Full Version : Merge with BSO?

12-11-2007, 06:33 AM
Why don't we just merge with BSO?

12-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Like you have a clue what that would do. I have a better idea, go down a get a application. There you go

12-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Why don't you go hang yourself in the jail with your shoelaces from your boots.

12-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Please, no merger. We already have enough garbage on our own!

Copper
12-11-2007, 03:58 PM
I don't know...he presented a pretty compelling argument. I think I'm finally convinced.

12-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Let Blackwater take us over. Then we'll have Dragon skin body armor, Hum Vee's, and make a ton of cash. Besides those guys are cool.

12-12-2007, 04:00 AM
All of these blogs are starting to get ridiculous... I wish the FOP would take the link off of here....

12-12-2007, 10:32 AM
All of these blogs are starting to get ridiculous... I wish the FOP would take the link off of here....

or you could just not come one here.

12-13-2007, 01:34 AM
Yes, you're right...I could just not come one here...idiot.

12-13-2007, 03:26 PM

yes, "one" here. At least I'm not suggesting we merge with BSO, moron. They're in the middle of a union war they have no contract. Sounds like paradise. Besides we just can't vote to go, our city has to decide to do that. They are hiring though, put in an application. Your suggestion is far more idiotic than my one word typo.

12-13-2007, 10:08 PM

yes, "one" here. At least I'm not suggesting we merge with BSO, moron. They're in the middle of a union war they have no contract. Sounds like paradise. Besides we just can't vote to go, our city has to decide to do that. They are hiring though, put in an application. Your suggestion is far more idiotic than my one word typo.

WE SUCK. BUT HERE IS HOPE...LAMBERTI.
SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS (JJ).
STAY SAFE.

12-14-2007, 03:43 PM

WE SUCK. BUT HERE IS HOPE...LAMBERTI.
SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS (JJ).
STAY SAFE.

There is no hope here. Lamberti = Lameducky

01-01-2008, 02:02 PM
BSO employee here. BSO is not a bad place to work. We have our problems just like everyone else, but if you guys/girls merge you would be sitting on a golden egg. Where else can you retire with your pension and stay on the job and continue collecting your salary, plus still have senority. Not to mention the Sheriff pays for your pension. That is one reason why some the deputies get pissed is because original BSO Deputies ( not merged) can NOT do that. It all comes down to money ladies and gentlemen.

Moral of the story, BSO and Fort Lauderdale PD are what you make it, but money talks.

Good luck and I hope this year will be a safe one.

01-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Hey BSO eat me! U do Suck.

01-01-2008, 07:53 PM
BSO I am a 12 year vet in FLPD and I will vote yes tommorow to merge. Just how do I get assigned to the airport? And when the city imposes a contract 5% on us it will be sooner than later that we jump.