PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Fort Myers Wild 2

Mod 463
12-10-2007, 05:02 PM
The pervious post was moved due to the slanderous comments made, not to mention the use of names. Stating that one is sleeping while another does not show up for work is simply wrong. If you have facts to support your claim then you are bound to report it. Letting it continue is as bad as the act to begin with.
This post will be moved also if further slanderous statements are made.

12-11-2007, 06:20 PM
MOD 463-
With all do respect.
Your reasoning makes no sense; slanderous comments with the use of names are made almost daily.
It's not the 1st time a statement has been made that someone does not show up for work either.

I agree the slandering has gotten pretty ridiculous on this site, and we won’t even get into about all the lies, but fair is only fair. ALL other employees who have been called out by name should be given the same respect if you are going to move a post for some slandering and use of some names. These 2 should not be any different than the rest of AB&T’s employees who subjected to being abused on here, from agent up to Sec.

Mod 463
12-11-2007, 10:18 PM
MOD 463-
With all do respect.
Your reasoning makes no sense; slanderous comments with the use of names are made almost daily.
It's not the 1st time a statement has been made that someone does not show up for work either.

I agree the slandering has gotten pretty ridiculous on this site, and we won’t even get into about all the lies, but fair is only fair. ALL other employees who have been called out by name should be given the same respect if you are going to move a post for some slandering and use of some names. These 2 should not be any different than the rest of AB&T’s employees who subjected to being abused on here, from agent up to Sec.

Working on it... 8)

12-11-2007, 11:38 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock:

12-11-2007, 11:57 PM
I for one appreciate you taking that stuff off. ABT has enough problems and we certainly don't need to be turning on each other...we have the twins in TCO for that!

12-12-2007, 12:54 AM
I for one appreciate you taking that stuff off. ABT has enough problems and we certainly don't need to be turning on each other...we have the twins in TCO for that!

They said they can handle it because they are paid the $$$$ bi-weekly and they still make the decisions. :D So adjust!

12-12-2007, 01:16 AM

They said they can handle it because they are paid the $$$$ bi-weekly and they still make the decisions. :D So adjust!