PDA

View Full Version : Are there any nice area's in Miramar ?

12-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Well, is there ?

12-10-2007, 05:06 PM
In terms of what? Living? Buying drugs? Stealing cars? Rasing kids? We have several nice areas that contain a little bit of the above.

12-12-2007, 12:58 PM
If you're looking for a nice place to raise a family, then Sherman Circle is the place for you! It has all the amenities you need. A free day-care that our taxes pay for all of your ten illegitimate children to attend all day and night while you're out making more children, drug/roach infested section 8 houses/apartments (that our taxes pay for as well), and a park filled with condoms and syringes for the kiddies to play with.....And don't forget to ask your realtor why Sherman Circle looks like a toilet bowl from an aerial view. Take Care now.

12-13-2007, 01:56 AM
So far, sounds like there aren't any.

12-17-2007, 10:52 PM

What about SIlver Falls or Viscaya? Or how about west of 75?

12-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Silver Falls/Viscaya= NO

Any of the newer developments are where alot of the problems are. The older ones are not too bad (Silver Lakes, Huntington, Sunset Lakes, Riviera Isles)

They will have most of the small problems you can expect from any South Florida neighborhood.

12-18-2007, 12:56 AM

What about SIlver Falls or Viscaya? Or how about west of 75?anything west of I-75 is good, Silver Lakes, Sunset Lakes, Harbour Lake Estates, Riviera Isles, Silver Shores. The only problem its expensive to live there but Silver Lakes does have some affordable houses. Monarch Lakes and Country Club Ranches are east of I-75 and is a good area also. Huntington and Trilogy as well are nice developments. Stay away from the east side. Hope this helps you.

12-18-2007, 08:21 AM
Trilogy is a craphole. Burglaries are abundantly prevalent. So is riviera isles and silver shores. Too many section 8 homes for my taste. I would hate to be living next to that kind of trash. Looks can be terribly deceiving, especially in those areas. You go inside these nasty houses and come out yearning for disinfectant! Don't get me wrong there are nice homes out there but do extensive research.

12-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Whats up with viscaya? Pls dont say it's a crap hole I just moved in.

12-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Okay then park every one of your vehicles inside the garage or in your living room. And put a 10 foot wall around your property. With a moat. You should be okay then.

12-19-2007, 12:50 AM
Trilogy is a craphole. Burglaries are abundantly prevalent. So is riviera isles and silver shores. Too many section 8 homes for my taste. I would hate to be living next to that kind of trash. Looks can be terribly deceiving, especially in those areas. You go inside these nasty houses and come out yearning for disinfectant! Don't get me wrong there are nice homes out there but do extensive research.Are you sure there are section 8 homes out west? I thought the homes were too expensive to qualify for section8 status.

12-19-2007, 03:30 AM
The west side is full of section 8 and renters. Guess alot of people bought as investments and couldn't unload them so they get rented to less than desirable individuals. It is a shame. The west side is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.