PDA

View Full Version : DEPUTY

12-08-2007, 09:40 AM
DEPUTY CHIEF HAS APPLIED FOR THE HIALEAH POLICE DEPARTMENT'S CHIEF OF POLICE JOB VACATED BY BOLANOS. LETS SUPPORT HIM AND SAY WONDERFUL THINGS SO THAT HE GETS THE JOB ANG GET AWAY FROM US.

12-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Not true, Chief Overton is getting the full time job, it’s a done deal. Even yesterday in the Hialeah Herald Section the Mayor is quoted saying that Overton and he have the same ideas etc. Try a new one Mr. Magoo

12-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Then why is Mayor Diaz in talks with the Hialeah mayor trying to secure the job for Frankie.........

12-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Then why is Mayor Diaz in talks with the Hialeah mayor trying to secure the job for Frankie.........

Nice try, but not so! Robaina needs and will appoint his Bolano [Overton]! When Timoney falls, whether sooner or later, FF will be a lieutenant! This police command staff is the worst I seen in the 45 years I've lived in Miami. But, as legendary song writer and singer Sam Cooke once said "A CHANGE IS GONNA COME"

12-08-2007, 07:42 PM

Nice try, but not so! Robaina needs and will appoint his Bolano [Overton]! When Timoney falls, whether sooner or later, FF will be a lieutenant! This police command staff is the worst I seen in the 45 years I've lived in Miami. But, as legendary song writer and singer Sam Cooke once said "A CHANGE IS GONNA COME"

OLDCOP, YOU ARE JUST ENVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER ATTAINED RANK. :mrgreen:

12-09-2007, 02:36 AM

Hey, wouldn't you help your old lady's in-law too ? And if true, B K must know the end is near. Johnny If true, get ready for a going away party you and Agelito El Culito are having, ALONE.

12-09-2007, 02:40 AM

He has never said he didn't attain rank. For fact, no knowing who he is or I am, FOOL. LMAO We could be signing in from anywhere they have the net and be anyone.

12-09-2007, 04:00 AM

The fact that I sign with the moniker "OLDCOP" should suggest that I've been around the policing community for decades. You have no idea whether I am a senior police officer; one who dedicated his career to working the streets or most of it in investigative assignments, or one that earned the civil service ranks of sergeant, lieutenant and captain, which I just might have! All of that is irrelavent though, the fact is and your puerile comments cannot refute it, T$ and FF are the worst command officers the venerable Miami Police Department has had the misfortune to have in decades. Not even Bernard L. Garmire was that bad! I know, I was already on road patrol then; where were you?

12-09-2007, 04:32 PM

The fact that I sign with the moniker "OLDCOP" should suggest that I've been around the policing community for decades. You have no idea whether I am a senior police officer; one who dedicated his career to working the streets or most of it in investigative assignments, or one that earned the civil service ranks of sergeant, lieutenant and captain, which I just might have! All of that is irrelavent though, the fact is and your puerile comments cannot refute it, T$ and FF are the worst command officers the venerable Miami Police Department has had the misfortune to have in decades. Not even Bernard L. Garmire was that bad! I know, I was already on road patrol then; where were you?

WOW! Great for you to have survive for that long! When are you leaving? Why would you stay for length of time that you have? Just wondering no bad points intended!

12-09-2007, 05:51 PM

You have no credibility because of your anonimity, therefore you have never attained rank. :evil:

12-09-2007, 05:58 PM

WOW! Great for you to have survive for that long! When are you leaving? Why would you stay for length of time that you have? Just wondering no bad points intended!

Yes, it's good to have survived! I've been gone for several years now; yet departing has not lessen the passion for my chosen vocation, nor the affront that T$ and FF have inflicted upon MPD since assuming command. For your sake and that of your fellow officers and civilian support personnel, my most sincere hope that both will be gone soon! And that new leadership will do just that, lead fairly, objectively and in the best interest of those he or she will lead!

12-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Old Cop - When Bernard Garmire was Chief most of these folks had not even dropped into the nad sack. He is 94 now and living out west, gets visits from Phil D. and some others. I don't remember him as being petty like the current regime. Do you go to Homers in Sebring?

12-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Old Cop - When Bernard Garmire was Chief most of these folks had not even dropped into the nad sack. He is 94 now and living out west, gets visits from Phil D. and some others. I don't remember him as being petty like the current regime. Do you go to Homers in Sebring?

No! Used Garmire as a reference, as he was the last external chief to lead Miami, until Timoney's dark cloud came upon the department. True Bernard was not petty, generally Miami PD was still following Walter Headley's policing doctrine of no rest for "real" criminals; not those made by DIP arrests!

12-10-2007, 05:52 AM

No! Used Garmire as a reference, as he was the last external chief to lead Miami, until Timoney's dark cloud came upon the department. True Bernard was not petty, generally Miami PD was still following Walter Headley's policing doctrine of no rest for "real" criminals; not those made by DIP arrests!

OldCop if you were around back then and is posting on this website, you sound like a loser. Get a life, apparently you are too old to be on a computer stirring up crap. P.S. I know who you are, never was a cop and never will be.

12-10-2007, 06:30 AM

OldCop if you were around back then and is posting on this website, you sound like a loser. Get a life, apparently you are too old to be on a computer stirring up crap. P.S. I know who you are, never was a cop and never will be.

Hey A-hole, if you know who it is, then you worked with him, and why are YOU on here penis breath, if he is too old? come mielda

12-12-2007, 01:56 PM

He wasn't even a drop in his father Cajones then

12-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Oldcop has a rank of captain now if he got appointed I dont know

12-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Oldcop has a rank of captain now if he got appointed I dont know

DECEMBER 31 2008 I WILL RETIRE FROM THE MPD WITH A HEFTY PENSION. ON JANUARY 1, 2009 DEPUTY CHIEF FERNANDEZ WILL REIGN AS CHIEF OF POLICE OF MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT. :lol:

12-12-2007, 05:16 PM
[quote="I Know the rules":214a3ym6]Oldcop has a rank of captain now if he got appointed I dont know

DECEMBER 31 2008 I WILL RETIRE FROM THE MPD WITH A HEFTY PENSION. ON JANUARY 1, 2009 DEPUTY CHIEF FERNANDEZ WILL REIGN AS CHIEF OF POLICE OF MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT. :lol: [/quote:214a3ym6]

Listen loser, you keep posting that and it's just your wish. That wish is from your alcoholic binges. The state ethics people can and will bring charges and T$ is going down HARD. Besides, things are in the works to recall fire fee Manny BEFORE that date. He wanted our pensions, now it's payback time. petitions are at the printers and Manny and T$ are HISTORY. keep sucking down the booze and lying to yourself. lol

12-14-2007, 03:29 AM
You people sound like a bunch of kids on a tantrum. The fact is that Mayor Money Diaz arranged an interview for Boy King with the mayor from Hialeah to try to secure that job. Unfortunatley for us, nobody wants this idiot. We should praise him and maybe he can land a job with Opa Locka, Florida City, or Sweetwater. It doesn't matter as long as he leaves. It will do the Miami Police Dept. a great service.

I agree with OldCop. he is the worst chief ever to work in this place and history will judge him harshly, for it will take decades to correct all the damage he has cost.

12-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Why would Fire Fee Manny arrange an interview for B K? The nepotism charges is why. why else would he give a rats butt where the idiot works. Bet if the check both B K and Loser Manny wives family tree, there are "cousins" in it. Simple, mrs. B K and Mrs fire fee can both have a common cousin, but still say they are not related. And latins having their mother last name also, not hard to prove.

12-17-2007, 11:12 AM
IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR FRANKIE TO LAND THE JOB OF CHIEF HERE BECAUSE IT IS KNOW OF HIS FAMILY TIES WITH THE MAYOR. NOT THAT IT CANNOT HAPPEN BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR ALL, SPECIALLY US IF BK WOULD HAVE LANDED IN THE CITY OF PROGRESS.

12-17-2007, 01:17 PM
IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR FRANKIE TO LAND THE JOB OF CHIEF HERE BECAUSE IT IS KNOW OF HIS FAMILY TIES WITH THE MAYOR. NOT THAT IT CANNOT HAPPEN BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR ALL, SPECIALLY US IF BK WOULD HAVE LANDED IN THE CITY OF PROGRESS.

THE BOSS HAS TOLD YOU GUYS ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS THAT ON JANUARY 1, 2009 I'll BE THE CITY OF MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT NEW CHIEF OF POLICE :P

12-24-2007, 06:37 PM

THE BOSS HAS TOLD YOU GUYS ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS THAT ON JANUARY 1, 2009 I'll BE THE CITY OF MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT NEW CHIEF OF POLICE :P

DECEMBER 31 2008 I WILL RETIRE FROM THE MPD WITH A HEFTY PENSION. ON JANUARY 1, 2009 DEPUTY CHIEF FERNANDEZ WILL REIGN AS CHIEF OF POLICE OF MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT.

12-29-2007, 08:35 PM

:lol: DECEMBER 31 2008 I WILL RETIRE FROM THE MPD WITH A HEFTY PENSION. ON JANUARY 1, 2009 DEPUTY CHIEF FERNANDEZ WILL REIGN AS CHIEF OF POLICE OF MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT.