PDA

View Full Version : Camping/ATV riding trip

12-07-2007, 10:49 PM
If any of you are interested in a Camping trip at the Ocala National Forest/Big Scrub campground next friday (12-14 thru 12-16) please let me know.
This will be an ATV trip with hundreds of acres of trails to ride on. Camping is limited to tents. I have a trailer that will fit 3 bikes including mine.
Should be alot of fun at a legal place to ride.

I'm not posting my number on here. I'm sure you can all figure out how to reach me.

Bill C.

12-12-2007, 01:30 AM
Hi maybe you can help me. I'm looking to camp with myfamily over the holiday break. we are used to camping and atv riding in the beautiful mountains in arizona. We are originally from N.Y. and spent 8 gorgeous years in az. We are looking to start camping here in Fl but are having a hard time finding places that allow atv's. Any suggestions would be greatl appreciated. We are located in West Palm Beach.
Thanks for your help,
Lori Palermo

12-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Turtle Beach (at Siesta Key) has some camp grounds, but for how much longer, I dunno. Osprey State Park also has some camping facilities. There aren't many places left in Sarasota for big campers.

12-13-2007, 05:34 AM
I haven't been to Ocala yet, but here it is unreal. In the past we have camped at the Peace River campground ia Arcadia which is about 40 min from Sarasota. They allow ATV's and it's a younger crowd. They have about 100 acres of trails.