PDA

View Full Version : is this for real

12-06-2007, 08:30 AM
What's going on in North Port? The police don't have anything better to do. Again they picked up my son on charges from a Charlotte County warrant, took him to Venice. Locked him up in jail. From there they took him to Sarasota jail. He was in jail for two days before I got wind of it. Charges: not returning a rented vehicle they say. I went to Sarasota County, bailed him out at noon time, $2,500 bail, and it took them until midnight to release him. He never rented a car in the state of Florida.

They would not state who made charges or even give him a paper of complaint. He now has a court date for not returning furniture. That's false arrest, jailed two or three days on false charges. They said they made a mistake on the warrant. So who paid for that, no job, no money, not even sorry for the mistake. Point is, over this they discredited his name and he lost his job. This town, they make you a criminal, even the people who are innocent.

Stanley Prokopiak, Sr.

Old Guy
12-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Why are you blaming North Port. You said it was a Charlotte County warrant. You should be blaming them. North Port was only doing their job. There is'nt even a rental car agency in North Port. Again, this is an uneducated citizen running their mouth before they even get a clue of what happened. You are pointing your finger in the wrong direction. :cop:

12-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Yes this is for real! If you have a warrant we sill look for you and arrest you, that is why it is a warrant, and yes signed by a judge. Blame your son who is old enough to know better. Tell him to pay for his rental property or return it. There is a state law that makes it a felony to fail to return rental property. It may be a car or furniture from a rental store, it does not matter. North Port did their job and obviously well since they put him in jail. You need to remember that it does not matter if the State decides later to decline prosecution because victims do not cooperate, it is a good charge and he will answer for it.

nppdx86
12-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Oh!!! Its are fault your son is a shit bag... I think not... Spoken like a true parrent, "my son never does anything wrong". Yea ok welcome to the world proud parent. :devil:

12-07-2007, 04:26 AM
I am sure that he can get a job at the local Circle K with his experience from 7-11.

12-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Stanley,
Your letter to the editor was out of line and this combined with it makes you look bad. But I will cure your ignorance of the Criminal Justice system, even though you made NPPD look bad publicly.

If the charges were filed through the state, with a judges signature, from Charlotte County, then this is Charlotte County's fault not North Port. All warrants in the state are entered into a nationwide computer data base called NCIC. If a warrant is in that data base and law enforcement makes contact with the subject, they should then confirm the warrant is valid, and make the arrest. It is the agency that issues the warrants job to extract the warrant from the database if it is not valid anymore. Your son could have been arrested by any agency in this country that was close enough for extradition. It just so happens that it is North Port this time.

I would like to know what was supposedly wrong with the warrant, rather then you just saying it because that is the first thing about your comments that sounds fishy. Your son didn't want to call you to come bail him out before two days had already elasped.... thats fishy.... I know a lot of parents are kept in the dark and like to assume everythings great, but I'm guessing there is more to this story then you know.....

nppdx86
12-07-2007, 09:17 PM
I am sure that he can get a job at the local Circle K with his experience from 7-11.

Circle K is not within the city.

Try again.

12-07-2007, 10:54 PM

Try again.
True but the 7 Eleven is. And I did not know that it took 3 marked, one unmarked white squad car, and 5 uniformed officers to patrol the front of the store.
Such was the case on Thursday morning around 3am.

nppdx86
12-08-2007, 03:35 PM

Try again.
True but the 7 Eleven is. And I did not know that it took 3 marked, one unmarked white squad car, and 5 uniformed officers to patrol the front of the store.
Such was the case on Thursday morning around 3am.

So, what you are telling me when u job is slow you do not bs with others. ITS 3 IN THE MORNING nothing else is open, we need gas for the vehicles and usually the "white" car is checking paperwork and calls the Marked cars to speak about it..

What are u doing out at 3 in the morning? Delivering papers? Getting more beer?

12-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Stanley, both you and your son are ignorant fools. You for the posting and the editorial, and your son becuase he is a ignorant fool who does not believe he has to obey the laws of society. We can throw stones all day long but it will do no good. You will never understand the legal system and your son will never obey it. Case closed!

12-09-2007, 12:24 AM
So, what you are telling me when u job is slow you do not bs with others. ITS 3 IN THE MORNING nothing else is open, we need gas for the vehicles and usually the "white" car is checking paperwork and calls the Marked cars to speak about it..

What are u doing out at 3 in the morning? Delivering papers? Getting more beer?

Yeah right! And my porridge is much to hot. Try another fairy tale.
May sound strange but police officers are not the only ones who go to work at night.
Beside what difference does it make what I do? The subject was the large congregation of officers in a public place doing everything other then their job. You were less then 3 blocks from the PD where such business like paper work and debriefing are supposed to or should take place.
And please explain to the one officer who feels that he must be loud enough to be heard ten blocks away that he does not have to use the word "dude" five or six times in every sentence to make a point.

Besides I do not beleive that it has been slow law enforcement wise considering that there has been a rash of burglaries in the city.
In fact there has been a few places that have been hit more then once according to the media.

And the North Port police wonder why they seem to get nothing but bad press and have the public lament on the unprofessional image the department seems to exude.

12-09-2007, 05:31 AM
Why are you blaming North Port. You said it was a Charlotte County warrant. You should be blaming them. North Port was only doing their job. There is'nt even a rental car agency in North Port. Again, this is an uneducated citizen running their mouth before they even get a clue of what happened. You are pointing your finger in the wrong direction. :cop:

Listen here JO there is a rental car place in Nerd Port called Enterprise @ walmart

12-09-2007, 05:34 AM
They are always at 7-11 or Applbees hanging out no wonder we have so many 21's to busy hanging out doing nothing

Old Guy
12-10-2007, 12:49 AM

Listen here JO there is a rental car place in Nerd Port called Enterprise @ walmart

Well, if that is where is happened, then why did Charlotte County issue the warrant? Duh.....who is the idiot.... :D

Old Guy
12-10-2007, 01:15 AM

Kevin, quit trying, mayde someday....

12-10-2007, 02:56 AM
YOU ALL USE 7/11'S AND CIRCLE K'S TO GET GAS WHAT KIND OF DEPT ARE YOU, I GUESS YOU ALL ARE SMALL TOWN POLICE, WOW, EVER HEAR OF A POLICE DEPT PUMPING STATION AKA FLEET :shock:

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
12-10-2007, 10:01 PM
The department did have a fuel island at the old PD on North Port Blvd several years ago.
I imagine the process for getting a permit for an underground fuel tank is now rather lengthy and is very expensive to have one installed that meets EPA standards.
I imagine it is even more difficult to get a permit and more expensive to install a fuel tank with the new PD being right next door to the Snover waterway.

12-15-2007, 10:30 PM
I've worked at agencies that do it both ways. Its MUCH more convenient to be able to stop at any old gas station to fill up, then have to go to a designated depot halfway across the county or city.

12-16-2007, 05:44 PM
YOU ALL USE 7/11'S AND CIRCLE K'S TO GET GAS WHAT KIND OF DEPT ARE YOU, I GUESS YOU ALL ARE SMALL TOWN POLICE, WOW, EVER HEAR OF A POLICE DEPT PUMPING STATION AKA FLEET :shock:

Sure, the NPPD could get thier own pumping station and you would be paying for it with higher taxes. Oh, but you'd ***** about that too, I suppose.

In response to the individual who was complaining about the officers "hanging out" at 3 AM @ 7-11. Do you not take breaks at your job, or take a lunch. Maybe those cops you saw just finished a stressful call and needed to blow off steam with thier coerts. Did you ever think about that. What do you do for the North Port community my friend? To make it a better place!? I could probably assume you do nothing. Why do all the closed minded people always have their mouths running?

Before you judge, do the job!

nppdx86
12-16-2007, 07:19 PM
What's going on in North Port? The police don't have anything better to do. Again they picked up my son on charges from a Charlotte County warrant, took him to Venice. Locked him up in jail. From there they took him to Sarasota jail. He was in jail for two days before I got wind of it. Charges: not returning a rented vehicle they say. I went to Sarasota County, bailed him out at noon time, $2,500 bail, and it took them until midnight to release him. He never rented a car in the state of Florida.

They would not state who made charges or even give him a paper of complaint. He now has a court date for not returning furniture. That's false arrest, jailed two or three days on false charges. They said they made a mistake on the warrant. So who paid for that, no job, no money, not even sorry for the mistake. Point is, over this they discredited his name and he lost his job. This town, they make you a criminal, even the people who are innocent.

Stanley Prokopiak, Sr.

Oh by the way if your son did not tell you about it, he did not return the items from rent a center ... It was not a car... Lets see the leson learned here is when you rent something you have to pay for it, or when they knock on your door and want it back, then you have to get it back, or you go to jail again. that is how it works. glad u got all the facts straigt before u publish stuff. Oh wait that happens all the time though.

12-17-2007, 11:38 PM
[quote="RETIRED GUY":weaim3ov]YOU ALL USE 7/11'S AND CIRCLE K'S TO GET GAS WHAT KIND OF DEPT ARE YOU, I GUESS YOU ALL ARE SMALL TOWN POLICE, WOW, EVER HEAR OF A POLICE DEPT PUMPING STATION AKA FLEET :shock:

Sure, the NPPD could get thier own pumping station and you would be paying for it with higher taxes. Oh, but you'd ***** about that too, I suppose.

In response to the individual who was complaining about the officers "hanging out" at 3 AM @ 7-11. Do you not take breaks at your job, or take a lunch. Maybe those cops you saw just finished a stressful call and needed to blow off steam with thier coerts. Did you ever think about that. What do you do for the North Port community my friend? To make it a better place!? I could probably assume you do nothing. Why do all the closed minded people always have their mouths running?

Before you judge, do the job!

Well lets try this again since the last post was deleted to cover the quoted posters rear for making such idiot of himself.

That is all well and good, but maybe you should have read the whole thread before you got on your soapbox Pierce, or what ever member of Estrada's "Kojak" traffic unit you are.
Because if you had you would have read this dated 12/08/07 from one of your own who posted right after you.

nppdx86 Posted: 12/08/07 10:35:01 Post subject:
"So, what you are telling me when u job is slow you do not bs with others. ITS 3 IN THE MORNING nothing else is open, we need gas for the vehicles and usually the "white" car is checking paperwork and calls the Marked cars to speak about it..

What are u doing out at 3 in the morning? Delivering papers? Getting more beer?"
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic. ... ht=#227731 (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?p=227731&highlight=#227731)

That does not sound like a stressed out call to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the best! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sorry that someone on the big "E"s hand picked traffic squad can't take what they dish out and have to go crying to the site Mod.

But this line from a John Lennon song says it all.

"Instant karmas gonna get you!"[/quote:weaim3ov]

YES LETS TRY THIS AGAIN... HOW IN THE HELL DID MY NAME GET INVOLVED IN THIS??? I GOT A CALL TELLING ME THIS... WTF !!.. ANSWER THAT.. I WILL YOU WHAT I'VE POSTED... THIS IS IT... THIS CITE IS UNREAL.. AND EXACTLY WHAT POST ARE U TRYING TO PLACE ME ON SENCE YOU HAVE TWO LISTED WITHIN ONE THREAD.. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING THAT I HAVE SONE THEN WE HAVE TWELVE HOURS FOR YOU TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT... NOT ON THIS SITE...

G.P.

12-18-2007, 12:54 AM
Now here's John with a few words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IfNSvVhmY0

12-18-2007, 01:01 AM
So you are compairing "periods" and one "U" In the last post submitted inorder to try and make a compairison? Wow. If you have an issue tell me. I do not have anything against anyone that I work with. If you think I am doing something wrong on the job then pull me aside and tell me about it. Its that simple. Oh wait I forgot the... I had to add that due your compairisons.

GP

12-18-2007, 02:21 AM
But I do like the chosen colors prepaired to make the presentation. Cant wait to see who's name is next on this web site. Let's see who will be next. I am quite honored to make this posting. All I did was make the x15 for the original post. Lets see, do my JOB, and end up on this site. Wow. All right who is going to keep score? Lets see, I keep doing job. I'll let you keep score. Hey you do have time to count periods........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................

12-18-2007, 08:25 AM
What nothing back from the fan club. Well I'll Keep doing my JOB and check back every once and a while to see what the rainbow color poster is up too. I know, its ok that your son went to jail. Mabie next time his wife or girlfriend will call you first instead of someother people to bail him out of jail. Oh almost forgot the ......................... cant forget those, because without the (....... and the "U") you would think I am someone else. :lol:

12-18-2007, 08:53 AM
nppdx86/G.P./what ever posting name you want to use, get over it already. You got caught playing the sockpuppet posting game.

How many other postings on here are from you with other AKA's?
I can care less who, what, or how much more important you think your squad is then someone else's.
It is really pathetic that you base your success on the amount of 316 or 320 F.S.S. paper work you generate.
There is more to doing our job then finding 1000 ways to write a traffic citation.
If you can not handle the image others hold of you, then good bye.
The CCSO is always looking for money makers like you for their traffic unit.

12-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Did I say anything about squads? No! I just said I have nothing against the people that I work with. Tickets? I did not mention them, because everyone writes them. For the whole image part, People have their own opinions that is what make this country, and for a person to start referring to others only discloses they have a image problem that they are trying to hide. I do not think work is a popularity contest. I'm sorry if you feel that way. Oh, but you probably think I care about this line, "For your sig. 14 your credibility is sig. 7 and hopefully you will be 10-7 on this site for good." No, not coming from a person who has to post that on this site. Sorry. I’m done with this topic. :lol:

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
12-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Man, I knew there were some tension and rivalry between shifts and squads, but WOW!
I didn't know that it had risen to that level animosity.

nppdx86, GP, SLAPPING just take it out back to Yorkshire, have at it and then get over it.

This is the first time I have ever heard Estrada referred to as the Big "E".

12-19-2007, 10:38 PM
If citizen 3 spent as much time raising his son as he has bashing cops, his son wouldn't be the first rate scum bag that he is.

12-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Well considering that nppdx86 has not posted anymore since it was pointed out that he and Pierce were one in the same, and that most of the post have been deleted, it does not take a detective to figure out it is true.

Oh and deleting my post does no good if there is a post quoting it MOD.
----------------------------------------------

Well lets try this again since the last post was deleted to cover the quoted posters rear for making such idiot of himself.

That is all well and good, but maybe you should have read the whole thread before you got on your soapbox Pierce, or what ever member of Estrada's "Kojak" traffic unit you are.
Because if you had you would have read this dated 12/08/07 from one of your own who posted right after you.

Quote:
"So, what you are telling me when u job is slow you do not bs with others. ITS 3 IN THE MORNING nothing else is open, we need gas for the vehicles and usually the "white" car is checking paperwork and calls the Marked cars to speak about it..

What are u doing out at 3 in the morning? Delivering papers? Getting more beer?"
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic. ... ht=#227731 (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?p=227731&highlight=#227731)

That does not sound like a stressed out call to me.

This is the best!

I am sorry that someone on the big "E"s hand picked traffic squad can't take what they dish out and have to go crying to the site Mod.

"Instant karmas gonna get you!"

YES LETS TRY THIS AGAIN... HOW IN THE HELL DID MY NAME GET INVOLVED IN THIS??? I GOT A CALL TELLING ME THIS... WTF !!.. ANSWER THAT.. I WILL YOU WHAT I'VE POSTED... THIS IS IT... THIS CITE IS UNREAL.. AND EXACTLY WHAT POST ARE U TRYING TO PLACE ME ON SENCE YOU HAVE TWO LISTED WITHIN ONE THREAD.. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING THAT I HAVE SONE THEN WE HAVE TWELVE HOURS FOR YOU TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT... NOT ON THIS SITE...

G.P.
------------------------------------------------------

"U" just dont get it nppdx86/Pierce...

Also sorry if the truth hurts Pierce, your actions reflect on the rest of the PD.

I give this post less then 2 days before you complain and have it removed.

12-25-2007, 02:30 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
EVEN TO THE GRINCHES OUT THERE.

12-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Well considering that nppdx86 has not posted anymore since it was pointed out that he and Pierce were one in the same, and that most of the post have been deleted, it does not take a detective to figure out it is true.

Oh and deleting my post does no good if there is a post quoting it MOD.
----------------------------------------------

Quote:

That does not sound like a stressed out call to me.

This is the best!

"Instant karmas gonna get you!"

G.P.
------------------------------------------------------

"U" just dont get it nppdx86/Pierce...

Also sorry if the truth hurts Pierce, your actions reflect on the rest of the PD.

I give this post less then 2 days before you complain and have it removed.

You are a sad little person to be so stuck on posting this crap over and over again. You need to find something positive to do with you sad little life.

12-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Sorry if the truth is a little hard for you to swallow.
But it is a taste that you should get used to.

12-28-2007, 06:33 PM
I sure hope you don't work for North Port slapper, because you are a time bomb and I for one as a taxpayer don't want to have to pay when you explode. Get some help!!!!

12-28-2007, 08:10 PM
If you are concerned about your tax dollars being used in any kind of litigation against the city, then you should be concerned with the increased amounts of complaints that have been made against the traffic unit.
As for exploding, I am not riding the rocky edge of being overly cautious and paranoid on a traffic stop like some.
Point that out to some and the first thing you here is, "I am not going to become another "Onion Field" victim.
Now that is a time bomb.

12-28-2007, 10:07 PM
You should write fairy tales! There are no complaints against our unit!

12-28-2007, 10:28 PM
Tony, please not everyone is deaf and blind.

12-29-2007, 03:32 AM
Nice try Goober, how's Gomer?

12-30-2007, 10:40 AM
TNS?

12-31-2007, 10:37 PM
TNS?
Yeah, you know?
Training Night Silly.
So here is a self defense training film for the way, way , way to serious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJ ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJr-w&feature=related)