PDA

View Full Version : WTF

12-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Ok, what is going on lately. We have everything from our SRO,K9,Patrol Sgts, Patrol Deputies either screwing each other, getting drunk, doing all kinds of stupid things. I think it is time that admin look at our hiring practices and the people that we employ. What is goin on? How come all of this is always making the paper, but you never hear nothing on PGPD or NPPD?

12-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Hey Barbara Walters, quit trying to make an issue out of nothing...It just sounds to me you are trying to make news, rather than report on it. If you feel like you must continue your "Discussion" to this post, I'm sure Charlotte, Port Charlotte or Lemon Bay HS can give you something to do. Grow up freshman!

12-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Stop responding to posts like this. 99 percent of the time it is some pissed off citizen and not a cop or CCSO employee.

12-05-2007, 09:49 PM
A CCSO employee and proud to be, just not proud of all the shiz it heads we have hired lately and that are employed here.

Other than the whizors that wanna do me, and you can send them all to PG where I can have them, that is fine, I don't want nothing to do with no body around here. Your all corrupt!