PDA

View Full Version : Shots Fired

12-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Heyyy!!!!! Made you all look!
Now that you are here, let's start something new. How about those Dolphins?
Seriously, I'd like to make this thread a NICE one.
To all Wilton Manors employees: Thank you for your hard work and dedication! To all those who have served in the armed forces, a BIG thank you for keeping us free. FREEDOM is an AWESOME responsibility!
Have a great day. I'll be interested to see how long this thread can stay positive!! :lol:

12-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Good one. Lets bash the Dolphins. My theory, this 30 year anniversary of their unbeaten season..... they go winless and the same year, New England takes the runbeaten record. Dont get me wrong. I LOVE the Miami Dolphins, but this coach has got to Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

12-04-2007, 05:35 AM
Heyyy!!!!! Made you all look!
Now that you are here, let's start something new. How about those Dolphins?
Seriously, I'd like to make this thread a NICE one.
To all Wilton Manors employees: Thank you for your hard work and dedication! To all those who have served in the armed forces, a BIG thank you for keeping us free. FREEDOM is an AWESOME responsibility!
Have a great day. I'll be interested to see how long this thread can stay positive!! :lol:

What is up with New Day. That has to be the dumbest post in history. I am the #1 Dolphin fan but that post is bizarre.

12-04-2007, 09:23 PM
My point is.....MADE YOU LOOK!!!!
Interesting isn't it?
Perception versus reality.....hummm....what a concept! Gotta have a sense of humor!!
I looked all over the newspapers the past few days trying to get information on the funerals for the two PBSO deputies...Sean Taylor's was EVERWHERE....and not to belittle him or his family, it is a tragedy, but I would have liked some "time" for our heros in law enforcement who lost their lives.
So, to all of you LEO's THANK YOU for all you do. Stay safe and stay well.
Go dolphins!!???!!!?

12-06-2007, 12:57 AM
My point is.....MADE YOU LOOK!!!!
Interesting isn't it?
Perception versus reality.....hummm....what a concept! Gotta have a sense of humor!!
I looked all over the newspapers the past few days trying to get information on the funerals for the two PBSO deputies...Sean Taylor's was EVERWHERE....and not to belittle him or his family, it is a tragedy, but I would have liked some "time" for our heros in law enforcement who lost their lives.
So, to all of you LEO's THANK YOU for all you do. Stay safe and stay well.
Go dolphins!!???!!!?

The services for the two deputies was posted on page 4 in today's paper. It's bizarre how a football player's death made headlines for DAYS and was the lead-in on T.V., to the point of even showing parts of the funeral on the boob tube. We have two law enforcement killed and it gets such little publicity. Public servants who gave their lives and they don't even "rate" in the media. PLEASE, I do not mean to demean or belittle the death of the football player, what happened to him and to his family is awful. My point is, what happened to these to PBSO deputies and their families is just as tragic. Is not their lives and their deaths just as "news-worthy"? Is it society or media? Or both?

12-06-2007, 01:22 AM
If it makes you feel any better the death of the two deputies has been all over the Palm Beach County news. Taylor's death & funeral has been mentioned, but there has been extensive coverage in Palm Beach for the deputies. It has been a wonderful change for the media, usually all they want to do is find something wrong with law enforcement, but this time they have done nothing but honor these two fallen heros.

God bless both deputies and their families.