PDA

View Full Version : My Neighbors and Thier Cars

12-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Not that it means anything but my neighbors on one side of me are Haitan and they drive a Toyota Camry and on the other side are Jamaican and they drive a Nissan Maxima and to the rear are Black Americans and they drive a Chevy Impala but also have a 62 Chevy Convertable up on blocks. I drive a f150, maybe I should move to Davie. What do you guys think?

01-29-2008, 04:39 PM
If you move to davie, your neighbors there will probably have horses instead of cars. :lol:

01-29-2008, 07:00 PM
What has happened to Miramar? I remember the days when Miramar wasn't full of robberies, burglaries, murders, and etc. :(

01-29-2008, 09:31 PM
We are a reactive department that is too concerned if the residents are intimidated by their Police Department. Rather than take a kick ass approach and take back the city from the thugs. The people making the decisions are all wrapped up in their high money west side lifesyles. CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-29-2008, 11:55 PM
not only that we cut cops from the budget to save BS jobs at Cutural arts center that should have been a jail.

01-29-2008, 11:55 PM
you know i really doubt that crime would go down if we were reactive or proactive. and i dont think that we are that reactive. you got a lot of road guys, and safe streets, going out there and putting guys behind bars. really the problem is simple. thugs know the legal system, and they can do a 21 and if they get caught the worst that will happen is probation. our us legal system cators to these criminals, and doesnt really punish them for their crimes. why is it that for a dui you get F*#@ED up the culo with penalties, court cost, attorneys, suspended dl, etc etc, and for a 21 you get probation at best. a dui cost up to 10k and a 21 you can get the public defender.

at any rate, miramar has changed drastically since the old days. it used to be a jewish/ italin community and now its a haitian/ jamaican community. need i say more. what type of person would elect a criminal to office... hmmmm... the kind that dont like the police and are ignorant. DWB....? please! people need to start taking responsibilty for their actions and stop blaming other people.

peace, and stay safe