PDA

View Full Version : 7722 is a B!

12-03-2007, 04:46 AM
Why are you so nasty on the radio? Why do you hate your job? We know you hate men, so why don't you go work some where you do not have to deal with them for your whole shift. You are dangerous and a complete morale destroyer!

12-03-2007, 10:23 PM
You must be speaking about PBSO dispatcher Midori! I second your motion, she is the worst!

12-03-2007, 11:10 PM
SHE WAS NO DIFFERENT WHEN SHE WORKED AT BSO. HER FILE WAS LIKE A PHONE BOOK! BAD, BAD ATTITUDE AND CLUELESS.

12-05-2007, 01:47 PM
SHE WAS NO DIFFERENT WHEN SHE WORKED AT BSO. HER FILE WAS LIKE A PHONE BOOK! BAD, BAD ATTITUDE AND CLUELESS.

This must be miss6bherself. Whats the matter a little competition with your "boys". Midori had more friends than you did up there.

12-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Um nope wrong person. Nice try. There are many up there that didnt like her!

12-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Before I leave why is it that you all must make everything about Miss6b??? I see that her thread is gone, are you going to turn this one into one about her? Leave her alone already and who said I was a dispatcher????? Stop ASSuming.

Miss6b-herself
12-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Again my name has made it to another thread. Leave me alone. When I worked with Midori, as far as I am aware, we had no issues with each other, no we werent friends but STOP trying to make something out of nothing. This is ridculous, I dont have anything to with this thread, so leave me out of it.

12-08-2007, 03:18 AM

I gotta say, she was absolutely obnoxious on the radio, BUT she knew what she was doing when the crap hit the fan....

12-09-2007, 11:34 PM
NO SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE STUFF HITS THE HAN!!!! Are you kidding me??? She freaks out! Oh man, she is the WORST dispatcher, without a doubt. Absolutely horrible! Nothing but a poor attitude all night long. I know guys who as soon as they hear her voice they automatically get in to a angry mood. Men who have never said a bad thing about anyone, as soon as she is on the air, they are bad mouthing her. She deserves it. Who does she think she is? Just because she is homosexual does not give her a reason to take out her men-hatred on deputies. Why can other dispatchers have a grasp of all that is going on, but not her. You can hear it in her voice - increasing as the shift goes bad. She becomes more and more stressed out. There is a large and ever growing group of us who are going to demand the PBA do something about her if her attitude does not change soon. She is becoming worse, not better.

12-10-2007, 06:39 AM
Who are you? Are you talking about the other threads meaning you are either JR or SC?? I am lost..

Again my name has made it to another thread. Leave me alone. When I worked with Midori, as far as I am aware, we had no issues with each other, no we werent friends but STOP trying to make something out of nothing. This is ridculous, I dont have anything to with this thread, so leave me out of it.

12-10-2007, 10:20 PM
No no no, read what an earlier poster name of "captain and coke" wrote, this person (Miss6b) has nothing to do with this thread and yet her name was brought in here. She works for us at BSO, not PBSO. But they are trying to start shit with her in here. Thats all.

12-22-2007, 08:08 PM
NO SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE STUFF HITS THE HAN!!!! Are you kidding me???

No, I'm not kidding you. I'm just telling you about my experiences with her on the radio when she worked in Broward County. I personally cannot stand her, but I won't talk bad about her dispatching skills in 10-33 situations... She was absolutely obnoxious and annoying, but any time we had 10-33 and she was on the radio, she was calm and sent units where we needed them....