PDA

View Full Version : What???

11-30-2007, 07:10 PM
What is up with the idiots that the city has in AIU? I had a minor crash that was not my fault and those idiots determined it was prevantable. No I have to eat a reprimand, and lose my friggin' car for 30 days!

Fat Taborda, Gonzalez, Cueto Avila Andrews and those other losers up there need to come work patrol for a while and get back in touch with reality.

To all my fellow officers don't get hit by some uninsured migrant those jerks will find a way to make it your fault!

11-30-2007, 07:14 PM
I guess your not loved like javi is!?

11-30-2007, 10:47 PM
We spent 6 years trying to get Kim Andrews OUT of patrol...we are not taking her back dude. No WAY

11-30-2007, 10:52 PM
What is up with the idiots that the city has in AIU? I had a minor crash that was not my fault and those idiots determined it was prevantable. No I have to eat a reprimand, and lose my friggin' car for 30 days!

Fat Taborda, Gonzalez, Cueto Avila Andrews and those other losers up there need to come work patrol for a while and get back in touch with reality.

To all my fellow officers don't get hit by some uninsured migrant those jerks will find a way to make it your fault!try working in little havana pst

11-30-2007, 11:01 PM

To all my fellow officers don't get hit by some uninsured migrant those jerks will find a way to make it your fault!

dude how may preventables have you had that they took your car for 30 days?

11-30-2007, 11:51 PM

Dude, did they all conspire against you. They were all at the scene of your 17 right?.

12-01-2007, 12:01 AM
only javi can wreck. he gets a brand new car right after her 317s into a vieja.

12-01-2007, 12:04 AM
I HEARD IT WAS A 318

12-01-2007, 12:14 AM
reyes 318'd. ortiz was found preventable on scene and changed to operational upstairs.

12-01-2007, 12:25 AM

To all my fellow officers don't get hit by some uninsured migrant those jerks will find a way to make it your fault!what happen to the real AIU Investigators that once worked their, they would help all ! WHERE ARE THEY

12-01-2007, 02:24 AM

To all my fellow officers don't get hit by some uninsured migrant those jerks will find a way to make it your fault!what happen to the real AIU Investigators that once worked their, they would help all ! WHERE ARE THEY

YOU CUBAN ILLITERATE!!! IS "THERE" NOT "THEIR"..IS NOT"SUS ES ALLI" COMEPINGA!!! ALLI=THERE---THEIR=SUS." they would help all !"

THIS GUY WAS HIRED IN THE 80'S. THANKS TO CHIEF HARMS!!!

12-01-2007, 03:19 AM
AIU does a greta job. If you are a non-driving AH dont blame it on them. As usual some dumb arse screws up and wants to blame it on someone else instead of taking blame. if you lost your car for thirty days you have a terrible record and should not be driving anyway

12-01-2007, 06:06 AM
Walking beat for you, comepinga!

12-01-2007, 12:20 PM

To all my fellow officers don't get hit by some uninsured migrant those jerks will find a way to make it your fault!Your very wrong, Cueto and Gonzalez are super qru

12-01-2007, 12:37 PM
Ok Sergio we know that

12-02-2007, 01:02 PM

To all my fellow officers don't get hit by some uninsured migrant those jerks will find a way to make it your fault!tell us how your 17 happen, and lets see

12-02-2007, 02:20 PM

We pi$$ED off the administration somewhere along the line and they transferred us!

12-02-2007, 11:44 PM

They have all retired Ding Dong, except for Kenny he got railroaded!

12-03-2007, 12:45 AM
you need a bus schedule looser.

12-03-2007, 02:00 AM
It's ARB you dumb jerk! Wait till they screw you over! It's like they are the IA of 17's

12-03-2007, 12:39 PM
very few win, you have better chances going through the inquisition

12-04-2007, 12:29 AM
I won mine losser boy........

12-05-2007, 01:43 AM
Why didn't anybody from AIU stick up for themselves?

12-05-2007, 03:22 AM
explain that last one again

12-05-2007, 03:24 AM
Why did no one from the Accident Investigation Unit defend their positions?

Clear enough for you, Mr. 4th Grade English failure

12-05-2007, 08:56 AM
We actually have work to do...I know that seems amazing, but 4 bodies in a 5 day period keeps us busy...unlike some of you guys who apparently have no life. If someone has a problem with one of us, please come by and address it with us....and also read your DOs about accidents involving officers, I'm sure that may be enlightening for those who received suspensions. Everyone else, please be safe out there....I hope to never have to attend a police funeral for one of my own killed in a crash...like our PBSO brothers have.....Please let's not forget our brother still in the hospital.....

12-06-2007, 12:21 AM
Yea, Andrews we know

12-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Don't tick off the Chihuahua!

12-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Ah...and by the way, my understanding is NO ONE has had there car taken away for 30 days lately.....so, whoever started this strand was misinformed and is now misinforming you guys...so, at least get it straight before you attempt to stir up the masses.

Happy Holidays :D

12-06-2007, 06:45 PM
Nestor did , and a pst Coral Guy, Yes Lately, go back in your I never done police work hole

12-06-2007, 09:17 PM
we had a few in the last couple of months, more then one that i know of

12-07-2007, 12:37 AM
Nestor did , and a pst Coral Guy, Yes Lately, go back in your I never done police work hole

Well, Mr. Anonymous, from the the ARB consensus, which may just possibly be a little bit better than your info, there is nothing recent. Considering this is a public site, I don't think you'd like to put names and dates on here, would ya? Oh, that's right, you guys only like to throw certian people under the bus, not yourself. And, for the records, Wendy is kind of stupid, since I've never worn my hair in pigtails in my life...I think I'll stick to Olive Oyl. And, as far as I've never worked a day in my life, get over yourself...apparently, we've never worked together EVER and any person I ever worked with would beg to differ with you. But, again, you're such a pathetic person that supposedly wears the same badge as I, you are not man enough to disrespect me in person. I guess you're afraid of me and what I may have to say to you...so, I'll put it here. I'm ashamed of a Miami Police Officer who would go to a website and talk trash about people instead of telling them to their face. You're a coward. You're worse than any coward we arrest who will not be man enough to admit the truth. So....again, it's a pity. To the rest of the good men and women of this department who work their butts off everyday trying to make this place better for themselves and everyone else, I commend you. Losers like Mr. Anonymous should just go somewhere else. If you have something for me Mr. Anonymous, you know where I work and how to find me if you'd like to finish this conversation like a man.
My fellow officers....have a safe and blessed holiday season with your families:)

KA

12-07-2007, 01:32 AM

Well, Mr. Anonymous, from the the ARB consensus, which may just possibly be a little bit better than your info, there is nothing recent. Considering this is a public site, I don't think you'd like to put names and dates on here, would ya? Oh, that's right, you guys only like to throw certian people under the bus, not yourself. And, for the records, Wendy is kind of stupid, since I've never worn my hair in pigtails in my life...I think I'll stick to Olive Oyl. And, as far as I've never worked a day in my life, get over yourself...apparently, we've never worked together EVER and any person I ever worked with would beg to differ with you. But, again, you're such a pathetic person that supposedly wears the same badge as I, you are not man enough to disrespect me in person. I guess you're afraid of me and what I may have to say to you...so, I'll put it here. I'm ashamed of a Miami Police Officer who would go to a website and talk trash about people instead of telling them to their face. You're a coward. You're worse than any coward we arrest who will not be man enough to admit the truth. So....again, it's a pity. To the rest of the good men and women of this department who work their butts off everyday trying to make this place better for themselves and everyone else, I commend you. Losers like Mr. Anonymous should just go somewhere else. If you have something for me Mr. Anonymous, you know where I work and how to find me if you'd like to finish this conversation like a man.
My fellow officers....have a safe and blessed holiday season with your families:)this is funny, give me a break

KA

12-07-2007, 01:34 AM
aiu is not police work, so dont try to be that tough, your not, sit back down on your desk

12-07-2007, 05:17 PM
yea, sit down and shut up, before you hurt yourself

12-07-2007, 06:21 PM
And yet you guys still hide behind "guest"...get a life. Have the b---s to at least put your name....you're pathetic. You don't have the courage to look me in the eye and say those things....grow some. If you'd like to try a day in my life or in any of our lives in our unit, please come on by....I dare you. You'll go screaming back to Patrol so quick....

12-07-2007, 06:25 PM
someone please bring out the measuring tool these clowns use and measure the bullshit please, you talk about patrol, even in patrol you were behide a desk, please stop. your making aiu look bad

12-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Ouch!! It's getting thick in here!

12-08-2007, 12:05 AM
And yet you guys still hide behind "guest"...get a life. Have the b---s to at least put your name....you're pathetic. You don't have the courage to look me in the eye and say those things....grow some. If you'd like to try a day in my life or in any of our lives in our unit, please come on by....I dare you. You'll go screaming back to Patrol so quick....

OK, what is your name? And Mr AIU, no one in MPD history has been shot behind his desk in the office. In fact, all the names on the wall in the lobby, died wearing the uniform . And stop it, you will make cry with your tough duties in the OFFICE. Must be a Bit?h when the donuts run out huh?

12-08-2007, 12:59 AM
That's why they are FAT!

12-08-2007, 01:23 AM
And yet you guys still hide behind "guest"...get a life. Have the b---s to at least put your name....you're pathetic. You don't have the courage to look me in the eye and say those things....grow some. If you'd like to try a day in my life or in any of our lives in our unit, please come on by....I dare you. You'll go screaming back to Patrol so quick....1st learn to be a cop, then open your mouth

12-08-2007, 01:52 AM
And yet you guys still hide behind "guest"...get a life. Have the b---s to at least put your name....you're pathetic. You don't have the courage to look me in the eye and say those things....grow some. If you'd like to try a day in my life or in any of our lives in our unit, please come on by....I dare you. You'll go screaming back to Patrol so quick....1st learn to be a cop, then open your mouth

what's your name?. :lol:

12-08-2007, 02:16 AM
Wendy

12-09-2007, 03:55 AM
That's why they are FAT!
bunch of faggots talking sh8t in here! patrol patrol patrol! I bet you're one of the fat ones in patrol too. Patrol does not work, that's why there are so many 26s and 27s, cause patrol does not patrol, all they do is hide, never arrive and cry every time they get a call. boohooo...poor patrol guys, they get all the work! CRY ME A RIVER PLEASE! BUNCH of cry babies. Weather you're in an office desk or in your PATROL car you are a cop, respect each other jobs, fags.

12-09-2007, 02:04 PM

My fellow officers....have a safe and blessed holiday season with your families:)

KAnot this one

12-09-2007, 02:34 PM
That's why they are FAT!
bunch of faggots talking sh8t in here! patrol patrol patrol! I bet you're one of the fat ones in patrol too. Patrol does not work, that's why there are so many 26s and 27s, cause patrol does not patrol, all they do is hide, never arrive and cry every time they get a call. boohooo...poor patrol guys, they get all the work! CRY ME A RIVER PLEASE! BUNCH of cry babies. Weather you're in an office desk or in your PATROL car you are a cop, respect each other jobs, fags.

CAUSE WE'RE ALWAYS RUNNING AROUND LOOKIN 4 A DIP!
JUST THE WAY THE STAFF WANTS US TOO!

12-09-2007, 03:04 PM
tHOSE PAPER CUTS ARE DANGEROUS

12-09-2007, 05:47 PM

OK, what is your name? And Mr AIU, no one in MPD history has been shot behind his desk in the office. In fact, all the names on the wall in the lobby, died wearing the uniform . And stop it, you will make cry with your tough duties in the OFFICE. Must be a Bit?h when the donuts run out huh?

FYI a very fine AIU officer lost his life facing a couple of armed thugs, so get your facts straight. Secondly, why don't you take this girls challenge and meet her in person. She has openly challenged you, c'mon, it's disgraceful that you continue to post. Give her that much, she is posting her name and openly challenging you.

12-09-2007, 06:42 PM
thats because the ppl in here that have the smallest cojones to do anything but come on here and talk thier smack.

12-09-2007, 06:44 PM

FYI a very fine AIU officer lost his life facing a couple of armed thugs, so get your facts straight. Secondly, why don't you take this girls challenge and meet her in person. She has openly challenged you, c'mon, it's disgraceful that you continue to post. Give her that much, she is posting her name and openly challenging you.SHE'S A GIRL

12-09-2007, 08:54 PM
thats because the ppl in here that have the smallest cojones to do anything but come on here and talk thier smack.

JUST LILE U DAAWWL

12-09-2007, 11:43 PM
[quote="south guy":2k0lq76i]thats because the ppl in here that have the smallest cojones to do anything but come on here and talk thier smack.

JUST LILE U DAAWWL[/quote:2k0lq76i]

ummm hmm just like you that look like barney fife

12-10-2007, 01:35 PM
HATTER

12-10-2007, 02:08 PM
AIU has always been a special place but the department made it what it is today. Waaaaay back in the ancient times, when I was in AIU and worked the streets, I got more 15's than just about anyone else. Those guys don't get that opportunity anymore.

And I'll never forget that terrible evening that Victor Estefan was killed by the Escobar Brothers on that traffic stop. They by the way still sit on death row, enjoying life. Estefan was a good friend of mine and I have offered many times to pust the plunger on the juice machines at Raiford but the state keeps turning me down. :(

12-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Weren't the convictions for Dennis and Douglas Escobar overturned by an appellate court? I think I remember hearing something about that a few years ago. When I looked them up on the Florida Corrections web site they don't show to be on death row. Maybe this merits some internet research. Those 2 animals should have been fried a long long time ago. I remember hearing that Estefan was just going to warn them, and because these 2 animals were in a 22 they decided to shoot him. I remember Estefan from way back before I became a cop. Those 2 animals should pay for their crime. Kenny should be allowed to push the plunger on these 2 scum of the earth.

12-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Weren't the convictions for Dennis and Douglas Escobar overturned by an appellate court? I think I remember hearing something about that a few years ago. When I looked them up on the Florida Corrections web site they don't show to be on death row. Maybe this merits some internet research. Those 2 animals should have been fried a long long time ago. I remember hearing that Estefan was just going to warn them, and because these 2 animals were in a 22 they decided to shoot him. I remember Estefan from way back before I became a cop. Those 2 animals should pay for their crime. Kenny should be allowed to push the plunger on these 2 scum of the earth.

Their original conviction was overturned due to some procedural screw-up but they were re-convicted. I am pretty much sure that they were given the death penalty but if I am wrong, they should have been. Victor stopped them because they were eastbound on the trail without headlights. They thought that he was stopping them because of the 22. Victor never had a chance. I remember that these animals fled to California and tried to do the same thing with the CHP outside of San Jose but the CHP were just a little faster. One of them got shot and the other one surrendered. I remember that when I was assigned to Homicide and the convictions were overturned, they brought back one of the original detectives to work on it.

12-10-2007, 06:37 PM
In California, the chips did the stop by the book and when the passenger Escobar got out to shoot the Chip driver, his partner surprised the dirt bag with a bullet to his chest. And while in custody there, they tried to overpower their guard and escape. these boys need the poison in their veins ASAP.

Phaedrus11
12-11-2007, 06:12 AM
here is the ruling from the appeal

http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/flsupct/ ... -77735.pdf (http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/flsupct/77735/op-77735.pdf)
read the footnotes

12-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Don't tick off the Chihuahua!did she run out of gAS, SHE'S NOT BARKING ANYMORE

12-11-2007, 08:04 PM
She's at 2 & 1

12-11-2007, 08:15 PM
I hope not, we cant take much more of her crying and *****ing

12-11-2007, 10:03 PM

FYI a very fine AIU officer lost his life facing a couple of armed thugs, so get your facts straight. Secondly, why don't you take this girls challenge and meet her in person. She has openly challenged you, c'mon, it's disgraceful that you continue to post. Give her that much, she is posting her name and openly challenging you.
\
Yes, Victor died while in the AIU unit. But he was shot while in uniform, not behind a desk. The old AIU doesn't exist anymore does it? Uniform officers handling all 17s ? Now there is only what was called special investigators when Victor was killed. You talking about apples and oranges. The post is right, all the names on the wall in the lobby, were in uniform when they bought the farm.