View Full Version : pgpd own thread

11-30-2007, 03:25 AM
hey pdpg has their own thread finally. Maybe they will stay off ours

11-30-2007, 04:44 AM
pgpd rocks. kick ass pd. i wish they were hiring

11-30-2007, 05:32 AM
/// removed by Mod 2 ///

12-01-2007, 01:53 AM
ccso wishes their deputies could be as awesome as our officers. at least we all seem to know when to PUT THE CAKE DOWN.

12-01-2007, 05:12 AM
sorry i cant pass up the free donuts. Even if it means I cant pass the annual PAT

12-01-2007, 06:22 AM
Haaaaa I just checked out PGPDs page. They already started bashing us. Wow didnt take long. Stay in your litle rooms and leave us alone..One day you guys will grow up and be real cops..Im heading to your page........

12-02-2007, 03:08 AM
sorry i cant pass up the free donuts. Even if it means I cant pass the annual PAT

love this one. gotta use it

12-02-2007, 07:44 PM
get a life

12-03-2007, 08:14 AM
Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile :wink:

12-03-2007, 09:56 PM
PGPD Sucks!!! I mean look most of their officers switch to the SO cuz their tired of enforcing water restriction violations and parking violations.

12-04-2007, 04:07 AM
Say what you want. Just keep your dumb azz off of our page. Keep shining your a great rep for ccso

12-04-2007, 10:29 PM
Last night they wrote a Lee County Deputy Sheriff. His wife is one of CCSO's Jail nurses. Again here they go, writing cops again. I guess they dont learn, and are scared to go to their bosses when they find out it is a cop and void the citation.

Butch and Chuck can't you give your troops permission to void tickets?????

12-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Hey Jack Ass, you cant void a ticket either. We all go by the same rules. Kevin is this you again stirring up shit like last time.

12-04-2007, 11:54 PM
That was me that wrote the ticket. I had no intention on voiding the ticket. Should I get with you in the future before I write tickets. I guess I should do a thorough back-ground before I write someone a ticket.

Worry about your pathetic litle life and not the way I do things. Obvioulsy you know who I am, so come and see me with your *****.

12-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Do realy want me to start posting the stupid things that CCSO deputies have done lately. Where should I start. Corrections or Patrol. Let me know and Ill start posting the articles.

PGPD

12-05-2007, 12:42 AM
Last night they wrote a Lee County Deputy Sheriff. His wife is one of CCSO's Jail nurses. Again here they go, writing cops again. I guess they dont learn, and are scared to go to their bosses when they find out it is a cop and void the citation.

Butch and Chuck can't you give your troops permission to void tickets?????
Im confused Kevin. How is the wife of a deputy a cop? I ll pass your concern on to the officer that wrote the ticket.

12-05-2007, 06:48 AM
PGPD Sucks!!! I mean look most of their officers switch to the SO cuz their tired of enforcing water restriction violations and parking violations.
Ya we get tired of giving libby parking tickets

12-05-2007, 10:47 AM
According to an internal investigation report, Roberts arrived at the Oct. 13 dance with a date because he had volunteered to act as a chaperone. He was not on duty at the time and was not in uniform, but was known by many at the school to be a deputy, the report said. Witnesses told investigators he was slurring his speech and was unsteady on his feet.

When Principal Daniel Jeffers confronted Roberts outside the dance, "Roberts' story varied several times, from a few drinks to a glass of wine then to a bottle of wine," the report said. Jeffers did not allow him to go back into the dance. He went home in a taxi.

Roberts told investigators he was taking prescription medication for a medical condition, the report said. The afternoon of the dance, he said he took two pills and drank a beer; later on, while at dinner with his date and another couple, he had a rum runner. He also "stated he had complete memory loss after a certain point in the evening," the report said, "and could only agree with all the witness statements." Memory loss is a side effect of the medication, the report said.

The investigation concluded Roberts had conducted himself in a way unbecoming of a deputy. He was issued a letter of reprimand and required to complete substance abuse counseling.

"DFC Roberts did not intentionally consume any of these substances with the intent of abuse," said a letter by Major Mark Caro, filed as part of the report. "He did not anticipate the result."

Roberts is no longer the school resource officer; he became a road patrol officer after the dance. He has had no previous disciplinary actions

12-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Dude that was not classy...And i'm SURE there is some stuff floating in the press about PGPD as well...but we don't need to go there...

I will say that officer's are given their own discretion at writing tickets, but I have talked to a few PGPD officers, and they have said to me before that CO's at our jail are not cops, so they'll get tickets as well. I'm not a CO, and that is ENTIRELY their decision. But I will say I don't agree with it, since they are the ones that will back us up when our unruly 10-15 gets rowdy at the jail...

A cop's wife, is a cops wife...Nurse or not...But that's the officer's call, and I disagree with it...

12-05-2007, 06:51 PM
It is sad that PGPD just got a thread going and now they want to try and bash other agencies. However if you want to start digging up dirt I have my fair share of dirt on PGPD. I do not intend to air dirty laundry but I will if it comes to it. Why can't we keep all the posts positive and stopo bashing, regardless if you are PGPD, NPPD, CCSO etc.

Did you ever think that some of the posters on here are are not cops and are just trying to get a rise out of us? Think of that next time you want to start posting sensitive information on a PUBLIC forum.

12-05-2007, 09:58 PM
It is sad that PGPD just got a thread going and now they want to try and bash other agencies. However if you want to start digging up dirt I have my fair share of dirt on PGPD. I do not intend to air dirty laundry but I will if it comes to it. Why can't we keep all the posts positive and stopo bashing, regardless if you are PGPD, NPPD, CCSO etc.

Did you ever think that some of the posters on here are are not cops and are just trying to get a rise out of us? Think of that next time you want to start posting sensitive information on a PUBLIC forum.

Hey geeesh this came from the front page of the Charlotte Sun

12-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey Jack Ass, you cant void a ticket either. We all go by the same rules. Kevin is this you again stirring up shizzat like last time.

Nope it is not Kevin, but an ex cop who works in Lee county and is in the know and has friends with your department dumbass. :snicker: I must ask however, if you bring up something like that with a name, makes me wonder who and how you talk about your squad mates????

12-06-2007, 09:40 PM
That was me that wrote the ticket. I had no intention on voiding the ticket. Should I get with you in the future before I write tickets. I guess I should do a thorough back-ground before I write someone a ticket.

Worry about your pathetic litle life and not the way I do things. Obvioulsy you know who I am, so come and see me with your *****.

I dont know how you would get with me when you dont know who I am??? I will tell you this, from reading the posts, you think I am Kevin, but I am not him (who ever he is????), but if you would like to still blame him for posting this here, then you are mistaken. Also remember there are people who work in the jail with the nurse whos husband got the ticket and she told them what happened. So dont be so judgemental and ASS-U-ME. :wink:

But if you wrote the ticket, then why not post your name, or are you scared to be labled as a COP WRITER?? :?:

12-07-2007, 12:37 AM
come on mounties...what you want? We already gave you the Lib-erator. He seems to thrive in your environment.

12-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Who cares what the PGPD ofcr did? Let each agency do their own thing and either reap the benefits or suffer the consequences of their decisions. MOVE ON to something constructive.

12-07-2007, 01:40 AM
tell it to kevin

12-07-2007, 06:21 AM
Hey Jack Ass, you cant void a ticket either. We all go by the same rules. Kevin is this you again stirring up shizzat like last time.

Nope it is not Kevin, but an ex cop who works in Lee county and is in the know and has friends with your department dumbass. :snicker: I must ask however, if you bring up something like that with a name, makes me wonder who and how you talk about your squad mates????

hey dink the officers name is on he ticket. Right ? Take your complaint to the pgpd page. go away

12-07-2007, 06:24 AM

I dont know how you would get with me when you dont know who I am??? I will tell you this, from reading the posts, you think I am Kevin, but I am not him (who ever he is????), but if you would like to still blame him for posting this here, then you are mistaken. Also remember there are people who work in the jail with the nurse whos husband got the ticket and she told them what happened. So dont be so judgemental and ASS-U-ME. :wink:

Kevin you got the whole county going over the same thing last time. Stop already

But if you wrote the ticket, then why not post your name, or are you scared to be labled as a COP WRITER?? :?: