PDA

View Full Version : HIRING

11-30-2007, 02:40 AM
QUESTION TO ANYONE WHO MAY KNOW; HAS ANYONE THERE PREVIOUSLY WORKED FOR ZEPHYRHILLS PD? AND IF SO, DID ZHILLS TRY TO GIVE THEM A BAD RAP DURING THEIR BACKGROUND??

11-30-2007, 04:41 AM
Do yourself a favor and read the rest of this forum. Lots of BS here. Cloak and dagger meetings, and a horrible admin (except for our newest Lt.). It doesnt matter how you do on the supervisors test, it only matters how much of a whiner you are. Go to TPD or HCSO.

11-30-2007, 04:41 PM
QUESTION TO ANYONE WHO MAY KNOW; HAS ANYONE THERE PREVIOUSLY WORKED FOR ZEPHYRHILLS PD? AND IF SO, DID ZHILLS TRY TO GIVE THEM A BAD RAP DURING THEIR BACKGROUND??

Yeah they said you suck. Now go away!!!!!!!!!!!

11-30-2007, 10:08 PM
you're asking the wrong group. loads of sarcasm and needling. just call the recruiing sgt at ttpd

11-30-2007, 10:08 PM
or recruiting sgt. one of those

11-30-2007, 11:22 PM
Do yourself a favor and read the rest of this forum. Lots of BS here. Cloak and dagger meetings, and a horrible admin (except for our newest Lt.). It doesnt matter how you do on the supervisors test, it only matters how much of a whiner you are. Go to TPD or HCSO.

Isn't somebody going to at least try and pretend this post came from the Turbovilles?

12-01-2007, 02:16 AM
IT'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE RESIDENT JERKOFFS THAT CAN'T GET PROMOTED AND BLAME EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES. THERE IS A FEW BUT WE'LL GET RID OF ALL OF THEM SOON ENOUGH.

12-01-2007, 03:37 AM
IT'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE RESIDENT JERKOFFS THAT CAN'T GET PROMOTED AND BLAME EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES. THERE IS A FEW BUT WE'LL GET RID OF ALL OF THEM SOON ENOUGH.

Stick it up you azz, Sutter

12-01-2007, 04:40 AM
Come stick it, in person. I'm game Sparky

P.S. the above isn't me but don't let that stop you from coming to see me.

12-01-2007, 04:58 AM
[/quote]Stick it up you azz, Sutter[/quote]

Uh oh, Cohen is drunk and on the computer again.

12-01-2007, 06:15 AM
Why would you mess with 507? I will say of the 8 supervisors on the street 507 is one of 2 I like to work for. The other is 502. They will be on the same squad in January! I would pay to get on that squad. I can't say that about some others, hint hint

12-01-2007, 10:49 AM
typical posters someone asks a question, everyone jumps on them and then it turns into a bash session. Don't you guys ever do anything different?

12-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Stick it up you azz, Sutter[/quote]

Uh oh, Cohen is drunk and on the computer again.[/quote]

Not at all. I'm not going to argue with anyone, but I do want to say 2 things...1. I have no reason to tell Sutter to stick anything anywhere, and 2. It's fairly disheartening that people there had problems with me and I never knew about it. I really didn't think I did anything to anyone, but whatever suits some of you.

Either way, be well, stay safe, enjoy the holidays.

12-03-2007, 02:17 AM
Come on guys... Cohen was a good guy and doesn't deserve all the flak that you throw his way. I suggest that you all wish him the best of luck in whatever he does in the future instead of crucifying him every chance that you get. Cohen was the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off of his back and he would never want to screw any of you guys like your doing to him. Just cut him a break. He's received his licks and paid his penance. Good luck Jason.

God this board is so freaking negative! Now I know why I never post here.

12-03-2007, 05:04 AM
you fell for it, all of you. these posts are designed to incite reaction. They throw a name to get a response. Take a look at the older threads it's the same over and over again. nothing ever goes long without someone doing it.

take note so you do not feed the trolls.