PDA

View Full Version : guverra ?

11-29-2007, 11:38 AM
Does this guy still work with you guys ? He was their in the mid- 90's . Bust of luck guy's.

11-29-2007, 02:22 PM
still with the dept. very good guy. he got the dept the overtime and new cars, and moral was at the highest. he has been a supervisior for the dept, for the past 11 yrs, until a phony no condifence chief who hated him, had him demoted for 1 of his ring guys. up to this day, no one knows the reason for guverra demotion. hope with all the changes going on that they will reinstate guverra back as lieutenant or captain. I know you are out there, we miss you, and want you back.

MOD 456
11-29-2007, 04:09 PM
that sums it up in a nutshell!

11-29-2007, 04:29 PM
I AM NEW TO THE DEPT, BUT I ONLY HEAR GOOD THINGS ABOUT GUVERRA FROM THE PAST. I HEARD THAT HE GOT THE DEPT THE DODGE CHARGES THAT WE DRIVE. CHRISTMAS PARTIES, AND PICNIC'S IN THE SUMMER FROM THE PAST. I AM TOLD ALL THAT STOPPED WHEN THE NO CONDIFENCE CHIEF CAME IN. HE IS A GUY FOR THE DEPT AND THE TROOPS. STRAIGHT UP GUY. WE NEED SUPERVISORS LIKE THAT SOTO AND GONZALEZ ARE GREAT GUYS ALSO.

11-30-2007, 12:04 PM
I can tell you from when I was thier back then that Guevarra had very good intentions. Gonzalez and Soto are excellent supervisors, and good friends. Though I haven't seen them in years, they are very good people. I commend them for sticking it out when most of us jumped ship.

11-30-2007, 05:15 PM
IM AM LEAVING THIS SECURITY GUARD JOB TO BE A REAL COP, THIS IS A HORSE AND PONY SHOW WITH NO POLICE WORK AND A LITTLE TRAFFIC WORK.

This posting is in the wrong place....mod 456

12-05-2007, 05:01 AM
he got promoted because of time in service and betty liked him. billy c demoted him, do you really think ward had the juice or the balls to do that. now that the mason is gone why has he not been promoted back?

go back to ny

12-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Well, maybe he has gotten better over the years. When I became a customer of his back in 1995, he had no discretion and no respect. He almost ruined my military career because he didnt know the LAW. But I dont hold hard feeling's, and maybe one day he can come to my zone. KARMA. Take care

12-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Well, maybe he has gotten better over the years. When I became a customer of his back in 1995, he had no discretion and no respect. He almost ruined my military career because he didnt know the LAW. But I dont hold hard feeling's, and maybe one day he can come to my zone. KARMA. Take care

12-28-2007, 06:12 AM

SCSO....i know you and you know me..lol We worked together back in 1995. There was two military guys..r you the one that was hanging out the window with a shotgun in a chase..lol or the swinger...lol I dont mean anything bad by it..I was wondering what happened to you guys. It has been a long time

02-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Guevara did not get them new cars and OT. That was Pelosi when he was a SGT. Where are u getting your info from? Pelosi was the one who got that PD most of there toys until it went to crap when MEATBALL took charge. Pelosi was the one who stood in front of the Business Council and got reemed but still fought for cars and OT. Guevara did not do a stinkin thing to contribute.

Alot fo the positive things to include high moral during the past five years was because of Pelosi. Common now!!!

02-29-2008, 09:56 AM
The previous post is funny. Obviously a Pelosi fan. Most senior ofc's know that John didn't do much except chase women. So it sounds like you need to go check your facts. Moral was at its highest when Dave and Weeks ran the place. It was the two of them who got the new fleet of cars and the OT.

Moral was at its lowest for the past five years!! Unless you were one of the Chief's boys.

In any case who cares the only thing that matters is moving forward.

03-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Just meet him out on Lucy Street in Florida City and he'll get you a discounted rate with 'Peaches'............what a joke for a man!!

03-14-2008, 09:31 PM
Guevarra Pelosi and Ennis can all be thanked for the glory days...
but back then there were very few in the "loop".
I will give you all one good guess who was the man who really got the job done.

03-15-2008, 02:55 AM
Wow actual positive postings (in some cases) good job. Just remember, people read these things, so continue to keep the comments true, but concentrate on the good ones for the officers so some of the guys can move on...................I miss some of you all......................so please keep in touch

sergeantennis@gmail.com

GOD BLESS.....................tom