PDA

View Full Version : Geier should be looking

11-27-2007, 01:03 AM
No one in the current administration has given him a contract. No one can. The average life expectancy of an ABT Enforcement chief is 13.3 months. Why wouldn't he continue to look. The last 2 chiefs were given exactly 1 minute's notice they were going to be fired. Is he supposed to stay here waiting until they fire him too. He can be as loyal as the day is long but it won't stop the inevitable.

I hope the whole thing was a ruse just to pacify Dir. Hill. I hope he did not really take his name out of the running. That would be incredibly stupid. The NMB chief jobs pays about 150k with long term stability.

He owes this job his best effort while he is here. If they can fire him in a minute's notice he is free to continue looking. "I don't see no ring on his finger". In other words, since ABT will never give him an employment contract he is free to keep on looking.

Chief Geier you have about 13 months to find yourself a different position. Work hard while you are here and do your best but remember that no one has ever walked away from this job of their own volition within the past 15 years. Keep looking. Leave on your terms.

06-21-2008, 01:08 AM
Word going around is that jerry is going and it means changes are coming. That was the talk at inservice-secretary drago has others in mind for top spots.

06-21-2008, 01:09 AM
GOOD MAYBE WE CAN DO NARCOTICS CASES AND SEIZURES AGAIN.

06-21-2008, 02:28 AM
No one in the current administration has given him a contract. No one can. The average life expectancy of an ABT Enforcement chief is 13.3 months. Why wouldn't he continue to look. The last 2 chiefs were given exactly 1 minute's notice they were going to be fired. Is he supposed to stay here waiting until they fire him too. He can be as loyal as the day is long but it won't stop the inevitable.

I hope the whole thing was a ruse just to pacify Dir. Hill. I hope he did not really take his name out of the running. That would be incredibly stupid. The NMB chief jobs pays about 150k with long term stability.

He owes this job his best effort while he is here. If they can fire him in a minute's notice he is free to continue looking. "I don't see no ring on his finger". In other words, since ABT will never give him an employment contract he is free to keep on looking.

Chief Geier you have about 13 months to find yourself a different position. Work hard while you are here and do your best but remember that no one has ever walked away from this job of their own volition within the past 15 years. Keep looking. Leave on your terms.

Geier owes the agency nothing other than to sit on his ass and collect a pay check. It is only jerks like you who would say such nonsense. You must be a fine devoted little ABT agent. Ready to bend over at anyones request!

06-21-2008, 05:03 AM

Geier owes the agency nothing other than to sit on his ass and collect a pay check. It is only jerks like you who would say such nonsense. You must be a fine devoted little ABT agent. Ready to bend over at anyones request!
thats all he does-hes the bobblehead

06-21-2008, 05:47 PM
150K ! wow, when did a chief position pay that much?.