PDA

View Full Version : iguanas and raccoons

11-26-2007, 07:21 PM
Check out this article. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-flbdig11266sbnov26,0,5322510.story

Get a fresh ticket book.

11-29-2007, 03:46 AM
Check out this article. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-flbdig11266sbnov26,0,5322510.story

Get a fresh ticket book.

Let's stop picking on lizards. I feel a class action lawsuit coming on. Forget about the huge traffic problem on Wilton Drive where people risk death crossing the street and nobody is enforcing the SPEED LIMIT. No just park our units with NOBODY in them to slow people down. Do you think the public is that stupid.I guess you do RP.Yea that's really working. What a joke we are. I guess we will be doing more code enforcement and much less law enforcement with the iguanas & raccoons ordinance, but come to think of it , we do very little law enforcement at all. But hey, we are doing the park rangers job since you won't stand up and demand other departments work and patrol the parks to have guys keep their zippers up so just lump more duties on the rank & file. Thanks a lot.

11-29-2007, 05:59 AM

Get a fresh ticket book.

Let's stop picking on lizards. I feel a class action lawsuit coming on. Forget about the huge traffic problem on Wilton Drive where people risk death crossing the street and nobody is enforcing the SPEED LIMIT. No just park our units with NOBODY in them to slow people down. Do you think the public is that stupid.I guess you do RP.Yea that's really working. What a joke we are. I guess we will be doing more code enforcement and much less law enforcement with the iguanas & raccoons ordinance, but come to think of it , we do very little law enforcement at all. But hey, we are doing the park rangers job since you won't stand up and demand other departments work and patrol the parks to have guys keep their zippers up so just lump more duties on the rank & file. Thanks a lot.

Do not forget the sworn position we gave up for the 3 crossing guard positions. Show's you what the city manager, mayor & commissioners think of us. Not about the contract. About respect. Yea RP, stand up for us against the commissionl and the integity of our pd. So when I do not have a back up who do I call, FLPD?

11-29-2007, 08:32 AM

Get a fresh ticket book.

Let's stop picking on lizards. I feel a class action lawsuit coming on. Forget about the huge traffic problem on Wilton Drive where people risk death crossing the street and nobody is enforcing the SPEED LIMIT. No just park our units with NOBODY in them to slow people down. Do you think the public is that stupid.I guess you do RP.Yea that's really working. What a joke we are. I guess we will be doing more code enforcement and much less law enforcement with the iguanas & raccoons ordinance, but come to think of it , we do very little law enforcement at all. But hey, we are doing the park rangers job since you won't stand up and demand other departments work and patrol the parks to have guys keep their zippers up so just lump more duties on the rank & file. Thanks a lot.Are you kidding me the code enforcement department is a complete joke. They couldn't find the hole with both hands. Ms.F can't even drive a car much less keep up with code violations. We need to stop worrying about iguanas and start worrying about the sickos having public sex on wilton drive during the weekends. I say up the speed limit to up the chance of getting rid of the sickies. I challenge any normal person to bring their children for a walk on wilton drive on a weekend night. Try to walk to Dairy Queen. Apparently the current city leaders feel iguanas are more important what a joke.

11-29-2007, 01:05 PM
I am calling GHOSTBUSTERS. Better off taking a chance with them than what we are now working with. Cowards and rejects instead of cops. Oh citizens of wilton manors, you are so well protected. In your dreams.

11-29-2007, 01:21 PM
Obviously, the last couple of posters were not at the commission meeting. Do you even know what department does code enforcement? It's not the PD!!! You spew this dribble of nonsense and yet you don't even know what you are talking about. You are part of the problem and you always will be because you sit behind your computer drumming your little fingers on a keyboard and bellyache about stuff that you don't even have all the facts about. How about getting involved? How about voicing your concerns IN A PROPER FORUM and being a "citizen" who CAN and WILL make a difference for EVERYONE.

11-29-2007, 01:24 PM

Get a fresh ticket book.

Hey why don't we put the police aide who can ride a bicycle in the park. Rumor has it she thinks has the powers of a sworn person and knows a lot about "unzipping" things. Just a thought. :wink:

11-29-2007, 02:02 PM

Get a fresh ticket book.

Do not forget the sworn position we gave up for the 3 crossing guard positions. Show's you what the city manager, mayor & commissioners think of us. Not about the contract. About respect. Yea RP, stand up for us against the commissionl and the integity of our pd. So when I do not have a back up who do I call, FLPD?

Shame on the commission for wanting to protect the children of WM from getting run over on the way to school...such nerve..give us a break and stop posting stupid postings....

11-29-2007, 02:56 PM
I think the commision should worry about the sickies having drunken public sex on wilton drive. Do you want children seeing that?

11-29-2007, 03:58 PM
I think the commision should worry about the sickies having drunken public sex on wilton drive. Do you want children seeing that?

I wouldnt take my kids downtown WM at night, any more than I would take them to DT Fort Lauderdale at night....if Public sex is happening, which I dont believe it is....why arent you mr police doing anything about it????

11-29-2007, 05:39 PM

I wouldnt take my kids downtown WM at night, any more than I would take them to DT Fort Lauderdale at night....if Public sex is happening, which I dont believe it is....why arent you mr police doing anything about it????Cause the gay mafia has a strangle hold on every political person in this town.

11-30-2007, 05:30 AM
I would not take my children anywhere along Wilton Drive. What was a family friendly city has become a male love fest. They can say all they want about how the city is about diversity but get real , it is not. My children embraced halloween and I took them to Wilton Drive. Never again. I asked 2 men to stop groping each ther but they said b**** this is what the city is all about. I then asked two police officers to help us but they could care less about what was happening and continued talking about the costumes. I and my family moved to Wilton Manors from the upper paw of Michigan because we thought this was a emerging , diverse city and culture that we wanted to be a part of. No more. This city is on the edge of going on a very negative direction and the leadership needs to see that it does not happen. Good luck.

11-30-2007, 12:24 PM
I would not take my children anywhere along Wilton Drive. What was a family friendly city has become a male love fest. They can say all they want about how the city is about diversity but get real , it is not. My children embraced halloween and I took them to Wilton Drive. Never again. I asked 2 men to stop groping each ther but they said b**** this is what the city is all about. I then asked two police officers to help us but they could care less about what was happening and continued talking about the costumes. I and my family moved to Wilton Manors from the upper paw of Michigan because we thought this was a emerging , diverse city and culture that we wanted to be a part of. No more. This city is on the edge of going on a very negative direction and the leadership needs to see that it does not happen. Good luck.

The event WAS NOT promoted as a childreds event,...You must remember not everyone there was a citizens of WM...Was some griping going on, maybe...but that doesnt reflect on the diversity of WM, or what goes on in this city daily ...There were childrens events offered in the city and that is what you have taken your children to......

11-30-2007, 06:55 PM

The event WAS NOT promoted as a childreds event,...You must remember not everyone there was a citizens of WM...Was some griping going on, maybe...but that doesnt reflect on the diversity of WM, or what goes on in this city daily ...There were childrens events offered in the city and that is what you have taken your children to......The event was billed as bring the children to trick or treat for candy along Wilton drive at the start of the event.( http://www.wickedmanors.com/schedule.htm)
“5:00 pm Trick or Treat on the Drive
Get in the Wicked Manors Spirit and Trick or Treat the entire length of the Drive from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Participating businesses will offer special “treats” for the kids and adults.”
You better get your facts straight. This was their feeble attempt to appease the straight community. Don't fool yourself; they really did not want kids to see debauchery taken place at that event. They gay mafia just had to cover their azz.

11-30-2007, 06:58 PM

The event WAS NOT promoted as a childreds event,...You must remember not everyone there was a citizens of WM...Was some griping going on, maybe...but that doesnt reflect on the diversity of WM, or what goes on in this city daily ...There were childrens events offered in the city and that is what you have taken your children to......The event was billed as bring the children to trick or treat for candy along Wilton drive at the start of the event.( http://www.wickedmanors.com/schedule.htm)
Get in the Wicked Manors Spirit and Trick or Treat the entire length of the Drive from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Participating businesses will offer special “treats” for the kids and adults.”
You better get your facts straight. This was their feeble attempt to appease the straight community. Don't fool yourself; they really did not want kids to see debauchery taken place at that event. They gay mafia just had to cover their azz.

the main event didnt start till after 7:00....this was a school night after all.

11-30-2007, 07:02 PM
yea maybe they need to re read ...look at the top right of the link you suppkled....7 to 9 pm... :o

11-30-2007, 09:42 PM

the main event didnt start till after 7:00....this was a school night after all.More of the gay mafia trying to spin it. Any way you slice it everyone knows you dont like kids and have ruined the city, with all the public sex and anti children politically driven moves.

12-01-2007, 06:12 AM

the main event didnt start till after 7:00....this was a school night after all.More of the gay mafia trying to spin it. Any way you slice it everyone knows you dont like kids and have ruined the city, with all the public sex and anti children politically driven moves.

I took my 2 girls to the " Halloween Event" and was disgusted to what they and I were exposed to. This was supposed to be a family event. It should have been triple xxx rated. This city promotes itself as open to a diversified community but all the events lead to sex among men. I am so sorry I moved to this city from new hampshire because I and my family got tired of the cold weather and being looked at funny because I am black and my wife is asian. Something is very wrong with the leadership in this city and it needs to be corrected very fast if you truly want a diverse community and the business it can bring in.

12-01-2007, 01:49 PM
[quote="Fed Up on NE 23 St":7ja50f5a]I would not take my children anywhere along Wilton Drive. What was a family friendly city has become a male love fest. They can say all they want about how the city is about diversity but get real , it is not. My children embraced halloween and I took them to Wilton Drive. Never again. I asked 2 men to stop groping each ther but they said b**** this is what the city is all about. I then asked two police officers to help us but they could care less about what was happening and continued talking about the costumes. I and my family moved to Wilton Manors from the upper paw of Michigan because we thought this was a emerging , diverse city and culture that we wanted to be a part of. No more. This city is on the edge of going on a very negative direction and the leadership needs to see that it does not happen. Good luck.

I took my 2 girls to the " Halloween Event" and was disgusted to what they and I were exposed to. This was supposed to be a family event. It should have been triple . rated. This city promotes itself as open to a diversified community but all the events lead to sex among men. I am so sorry I moved to this city from new hampshire because I and my family got tired of the cold weather and being looked at funny because I am black and my wife is asian. Something is very wrong with the leadership in this city and it needs to be corrected very fast if you truly want a diverse community and the business it can bring in.[/quote:7ja50f5a]

Where You come from an event called "Hell on Heels" sounds like a childrens event...??????????????????? :P

12-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Then maybe it should be billed as a gay sex event and don't invite children to attend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-01-2007, 03:08 PM
What officer wants to deal with dudes doing the nasty in the streets ? Go see for yourself any night after 12:00: by the firestation or any other nook and cranny. Sometimes just out in the open. SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!!!!

12-01-2007, 03:29 PM
What officer wants to deal with dudes doing the nasty in the streets ? Go see for yourself any night after 12:00: by the firestation or any other nook and cranny. Sometimes just out in the open. SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!!!!

then get another job...being a LEO isnt dealing with all sweet and lovely things,,,

12-03-2007, 01:11 AM
:oops: :oops: :oops:

12-03-2007, 03:26 AM

Why do you think that they had to farm out the detail to the Fort Lauderale Police Department to have enough officers to work the event? Think the WMPD cops are sick of dealing with the " cranny sex". Makes one think of what is happening in your city.

12-03-2007, 03:19 PM

Why do you think that they had to farm out the detail to the Fort Lauderale Police Department to have enough officers to work the event? Think the WMPD cops are sick of dealing with the " cranny sex". Makes one think of what is happening in your city.

Are you for real????? All Leo's help and aid each other in details, etc. FHP, BSO and yes, WMPD have all assisted fort lauderdale with different events (Air and Sea show, Broward county fair, etc).......So, shut up. TRUE LEO's help one another and don't get on a forum and bash each other. I see that BSO's forum has become horrible. Bashing of any kind about anyone is just plain disrespectful and tarnishes the badge. Keep it clean.

12-03-2007, 05:43 PM
[quote=Anonymous]What officer wants to deal with dudes doing the nasty in the streets ? Go see for yourself any night after 12:00: by the firestation or any other nook and cranny. Sometimes just out in the open. SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!!!!

Are you for real????? All Leo's help and aid each other in details, etc. FHP, BSO and yes, WMPD have all assisted fort lauderdale with different events (Air and Sea show, Broward county fair, etc).......So, shut up. TRUE LEO's help one another and don't get on a forum and bash each other. I see that BSO's forum has become horrible. Bashing of any kind about anyone is just plain disrespectful and tarnishes the badge. Keep it clean.[/quote:2o76fkdx]

OJ LEO #1. I dont think anyone was bashing you or anyone OJ that worked the detail. The poster actually has a very good point. To your point that OJ's help out...Well you and I both know its only about the money. It aint mutual aid. So maybe you should shut up.

12-04-2007, 05:49 AM
[quote=Anonymous]What officer wants to deal with dudes doing the nasty in the streets ? Go see for yourself any night after 12:00: by the firestation or any other nook and cranny. Sometimes just out in the open. SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!!!!

Are you for real????? All Leo's help and aid each other in details, etc. FHP, BSO and yes, WMPD have all assisted fort lauderdale with different events (Air and Sea show, Broward county fair, etc).......So, shut up. TRUE LEO's help one another and don't get on a forum and bash each other. I see that BSO's forum has become horrible. Bashing of any kind about anyone is just plain disrespectful and tarnishes the badge. Keep it clean.[/quote:2ubev1op]

Get real. Cops and deputies do help each other but when it comes to money it is all out war. Why do you think you are working off duty.Their is a big difference when you are on duty to help a brother officer or deputy. Details are a different story.It was a joke on Halloween. All FLPD did was fill the body count based on our special events board. If BSO"s forum is bad so be it. All I worry about is our forum.We now have no badge to tarnish. Al that is left is the paycheck.

12-08-2007, 06:44 AM

Are you for real????? All Leo's help and aid each other in details, etc. FHP, BSO and yes, WMPD have all assisted fort lauderdale with different events (Air and Sea show, Broward county fair, etc).......So, shut up. TRUE LEO's help one another and don't get on a forum and bash each other. I see that BSO's forum has become horrible. Bashing of any kind about anyone is just plain disrespectful and tarnishes the badge. Keep it clean.

Get real. Cops and deputies do help each other but when it comes to money it is all out war. Why do you think you are working off duty.Their is a big difference when you are on duty to help a brother officer or deputy. Details are a different story.It was a joke on Halloween. All FLPD did was fill the body count based on our special events board. If BSO"s forum is bad so be it. All I worry about is our forum.We now have no badge to tarnish. Al that is left is the paycheck.[/quote:2wmk09j0]