PDA

View Full Version : Bye Corporal

11-24-2007, 03:42 AM
This week we lose Cpl. -check that- SGT. Phillippi to retirement. It's a sad day. If any of the young officers can retire with half the knowledge and all the friends you would have made your family proud.

Chuck is probably one of the most liked and well respected people we have. It's been a pleasure. He was never just a police officer but a great family man, a father and husband. He is just a good man all around. I'll miss him and most will. :cry: :cry:

11-24-2007, 04:35 AM
I agree, an extremely good man

11-24-2007, 11:01 AM
I concur. WHY did he never make SGT? It's easy...he refused to suck admin C$%!. Truly a leader. We need someone who isn't so facking afraid of admin that they throw the troops under the busses.

I cant even say it's TT. Policework as a whole is becoming this way. :roll:

Say goodbye to the brotherhood, ya'll

11-24-2007, 11:08 PM
I concur. WHY did he never make SGT? It's easy...he refused to suck admin C$%!. Truly a leader. We need someone who isn't so facking afraid of admin that they throw the troops under the busses.

I cant even say it's TT. Policework as a whole is becoming this way. :roll:

Say goodbye to the brotherhood, ya'll

Well all you have said is a lie. Chuck did not take tests well. Even though he was well qualified he just quit taking the tests. He was a decent guy but it had nothing to do with admin It shows what you are.

11-26-2007, 01:18 PM
Wow that is great grammer Jethro, do us all a favor and don't defend the department. You make us look worse than the original post did.

11-26-2007, 07:25 PM
STFU you always post the same thing. there is nothing wrong with his post. go back to whatever hole you came from

11-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Wow that is great grammer Jethro, do us all a favor and don't defend the department. You make us look worse than the original post did.

Well this is a thought. When criticizing others for their "Grammer" maybe you should look up the word " Grammar" :oops: :lol: :D :o :shock:

you are officially crowned king of the idiots, congrats. The 2 cousins that married to become your parents must be proud.