PDA

View Full Version : Doomsday for Donnie

11-21-2007, 04:45 AM
Well DD, it looks like its finally over for you at MBPD. No more trying to sneak your way back in here where you certainly are not wanted. Pack your bags and go do your investigating and while you are at it, write another terrorist manual. Go hide in the closet at SIU, study, and see if your new boss will promote you. See if you can snake your way to the top there like you did here. HAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHA!

PS. We don't like you.

11-21-2007, 05:13 AM
Does this mean Shaq can play with the Heat again? Do I still have to give Donny ringside seats now that he is more of a nobody and has-been than ever before?
Can you guys use Dwayne Wade for anything?

11-22-2007, 01:57 AM
I just saw DD Doo Doo and Shaq standing and waving at 41 and Pinetree. Will someone please tell them they lost and that the elections is over. They can pack their bags and leave now please. Queen Mattie's court is in session and we no longer have any use for them or their cronies.

11-23-2007, 12:48 AM
Heard the latest rumor?

DD is staging yet another comeback - he was last seen negotiating for Arnold's job.

The only sticking point right now is finding a spot for Ed McMahon (TM).

I will keep you posted.

11-23-2007, 12:49 AM
Dang! Even Arnold is not safe!

11-23-2007, 03:13 AM
Can someone please get a hold of former chief DD and ask him, T$, and Shaq to campaign for Hillary? I really don't want to se her get elected! As for Shaq, please go back to doing what you do best, whatever that may be. Also, save your reputation, break your ties with DD!

11-23-2007, 01:01 PM
One has to ask themselves ....... why is DD, T$, and the Go-rilla, such pals.

Whats there angle ?????

11-24-2007, 06:47 AM
Shaq is just being used by DD. As far as DD hanging out with Chief T$, Well, those who are dunkers and lack morality, like to hang together.

11-24-2007, 06:57 AM
Remember when former Chief DD would say, “It is better to be feared than liked.” Well, DD, we never feared you or liked you or respected you. Now you can go and spread your bullxxxx somewhere else. Thank God you are done!

11-24-2007, 07:08 AM
I am sure Shaq is not aware that DD established OPLE. This was a union type of organization that DD created to counter minority advancements within our police department. Shaq and other minority leaders should ask around and look into DD’s activities during this time of change that was occurring in our department. DD changed his colors real quick to further advance his own career, but don’t think for a New York minute that he is more sensitive to minorities just because he hangs with Shaq.

11-24-2007, 01:51 PM
Well said last two posts - let the truth come out. Let the world know. Never forget what he did to us and this department. He ruined many lives forever. It's not to late! I WANT MORE!

11-24-2007, 04:05 PM
READ IT QUICKLY! THIS POST WILL NOT LAST
Now that DD is gone, someone should look into his Franklin Covey activities while he was chief. I am sure they will find irregularities committed by DD, and while you are there, check into how his assistant (TM) salary was being paid from RDA funds.

11-24-2007, 04:39 PM
That's common knowledge. Great detective work!

11-24-2007, 07:08 PM
PIO BH, THAT IS NOT COMMON KNOLEDGE. NICE TRY!

11-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Why you screming? It will be ok little boy. You know you have a secret crush on Donnie.

Love you. XOXO

11-24-2007, 09:24 PM
Unless you have been sleeping under a rock, or dumb as a rock, that has been common knowledge for a while now.

So don't get your panties in a bind over it getting poofed by BR.

Let it go Man! Let it go!

11-25-2007, 03:17 AM
Huh?????

11-25-2007, 03:25 AM
READ IT QUICKLY! THIS POST WILL NOT LAST
Now that DD is gone, someone should look into his Franklin Covey activities while he was chief. I am sure they will find irregularities committed by DD, and while you are there, check into how his assistant (TM) salary was being paid from RDA funds.

Enquiring minds want to know,

11-26-2007, 03:22 AM
Still don't get it.

11-28-2007, 03:13 AM
Let me guess, next thing you'll say is that DD Doo Doo campaigned for Cruz because he wanted to make sure the guys at MBPD were taken care of. DD is a saint (NOT).