PDA

View Full Version : WANTED

11-20-2007, 04:22 PM
As a law enforcement officer working in Escambia County I can tell you I am extremely disappointed with the elected Sheriff in this County of which I do not work for.

As the "top law enforcement officer" in the county it is absolutely required that he holds himself to a higher standard of integrity. He sets the bar for his department. I can say with absolute certainty that he has failed miserably in this endeavor.

To be charged and convicted of violating laws of another state is a slap in the face to all law enforcement officers that work in this county. For him to make excuses and not take responsibility for his actions is even more embarrassing and a true sign of his arrogance. He has a jail full prisoners on “L” street that take this same position.

The irony is I doubt he will be defeated by any of the people running for his position and the reputation of the Sheriff’s Department will surely suffer as a result.

11-20-2007, 04:41 PM
What a bunch of nonesense but it's what to be expected from some...Look the hunting fiasco was just that nothing more but not surprised that it's being used as a political football...Remember the opposition leaders were claiming that incident would lead to the governor appointing a new sheriff...how'd that work out?...Yes a mistake was made and the individual running the hunting trip was charged/convicted of several felonies...those that utilized his services should not be punished...If someone comes to the gulf coast for a deep sea fishing trip they too depend on the captain of the ship to not only know but to follow the laws...If this is the best you've got to use against this sheriff then you've got nothing...

11-20-2007, 04:43 PM
What a bunch of nonesense but it's what to be expected from some...Look the hunting fiasco was just that nothing more but not surprised that it's being used as a political football...Remember the opposition leaders were claiming that incident would lead to the governor appointing a new sheriff...how'd that work out?...Yes a mistake was made and the individual running the hunting trip was charged/convicted of several felonies...those that utilized his services should not be punished...If someone comes to the gulf coast for a deep sea fishing trip they too depend on the captain of the ship to not only know but to follow the laws...If this is the best you've got to use against this sheriff then you've got nothing...