PDA

View Full Version : TN info for those who asked.

11-20-2007, 02:52 AM
"Can you guys reccommend an area to purchase land ? or a trust worthy realitor to use ? Cop in Ft Laud Fl want to buy retirement property. Thanks likely a lot of us coming that way ! Post on Ft Laud forum so we all know the deal, thanks if u guys need anything ask."

Someone posted this. Washington County is full of houses and land for sale, most of the realitors are good, i am posting our main website for the locals all i can say is scan the web. all the land around here is just so pretty. if anyone wants pics or more info, hit up another reply on Washington County TN site...

http://www.tricities.com/tristate/tri/home.html

just go to classified or use the search engine.

12-17-2007, 11:50 PM
doesnt TN living require you to lose your front teeth to live there? Is the banjo included with the land purchase?

12-17-2007, 11:54 PM
No, but the it lacks the people like you that live down here and supports every reason why people like us are trying to leave this dump behind.

Go make a 56 arrest please. Don't forget to fill the burgandy F-150 up when your done.

12-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Go make a 56 arrest please. Don't forget to fill the burgandy F-150 up when your done.

Funniest thing I've read all day.

01-14-2008, 10:48 PM
Looking for Land and a place to escape the madness.
Check out the Mountains of North Georgia, you will be surprised.
Call:
Vince Rizzitello. 706-897-6371
Union Realty, Blairsville, Ga
Retired FLPD

01-16-2008, 12:16 AM
Just what I want...to move in with all they guys I left work with.

02-05-2008, 03:33 AM
Looking for Land and a place to escape the madness.
Check out the Mountains of North Georgia, you will be surprised.
Call:
Vince Rizzitello. 706-897-6371
Union Realty, Blairsville, Ga
Retired FLPD

BOTCH,

OK. YOU SELL A HOME FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO GO OUT OF STATE AND SAY GOODBYE TO WARM WEATHER.

I'LL PIGGYBACK YOUR BLOG BY TELLING EVERYONE THAT THERE IS A GREAT JOB OUT WEST IN 33065 FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO STAY ACTIVE, BUSY AND FOR THOSE WHO REALIZE THAT EARLY RETIREMENT MAY BE HARDER THAN THEY THINK. WORKING OUT HERE IS GREAT. CC CAN TELL YOU THAT TOO. WE HAVE SOME OPENINGS AND FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO KNOW MORE,I'LL BE EATING THAT FREE LUNCH WITH THE RETIREES IN 2 WEEKS. YUMMY!!!! C'MON OUT WEST.