PDA

View Full Version : Alternate PBA Reps

11-19-2007, 09:29 PM
Can someone tell me why the alt. reps are so angry all the time? One has a great job and the other seems like he's got his s**t together but nothing positive ever comes out of their mouths. Our two real reps seem to have a handle on stuff, but the other two? What's up with them?

11-19-2007, 09:57 PM
Who knows for sure much MF hates Magill and the other one is Magill's buddy and has given him every special assignment in the place and he's still not happy. Must have been abused as children.

11-19-2007, 11:06 PM
Why did your department do away with the Lateral pay scale, starting experienced officers out at top pay?

11-20-2007, 02:36 AM
it was never top pay the PBA made the city promise to keep it one step below. We can still give laterals up to step 5 anything more the city managers has to ok.

11-20-2007, 02:58 AM
Why did your department do away with the Lateral pay scale, starting experienced officers out at top pay? A guy from Orlando will be starting in January at top pay. Put in an app. we have openings.

11-24-2007, 03:36 AM
Why did your department do away with the Lateral pay scale, starting experienced officers out at top pay? A guy from Orlando will be starting in January at top pay. Put in an app. we have openings.Not as long as that A/H Magill is chief and that piss-boy Kirchoff is Dep Chief, two peas in a pod.

11-24-2007, 04:11 PM
Why did your department do away with the Lateral pay scale, starting experienced officers out at top pay? A guy from Orlando will be starting in January at top pay. Put in an app. we have openings.Not as long as that A/H Magill is chief and that piss-boy Kirchoff is Dep Chief, two peas in a pod.Oh you're not a guest you're from Hallandale. Only Hallandale people know Kirchoff's a piss-boy, the rest of the world thinks he's an a**hole. Confess you're one of us!

11-26-2007, 11:14 PM
Why did your department do away with the Lateral pay scale, starting experienced officers out at top pay? A guy from Orlando will be starting in January at top pay. Put in an app. we have openings.Not as long as that A/H Magill is chief and that piss-boy Kirchoff is Dep Chief, two peas in a pod.

AMEN BROTHER!

11-27-2007, 07:59 AM
*****es!

12-09-2007, 02:11 AM
Why did your department do away with the Lateral pay scale, starting experienced officers out at top pay? A guy from Orlando will be starting in January at top pay. Put in an app. we have openings.Not as long as that A/H Magill is chief and that piss-boy Kirchoff is Dep Chief, two peas in a pod.Oh you're not a guest you're from Hallandale. Only Hallandale people know Kirchoff's a piss-boy, the rest of the world thinks he's an a**hole. Confess you're one of us!I know Magill and Kirchoff from when they were both "patrolmen". that was the title used back then instead of Officer, it even said it on the badge. They were both jagoffs then and they are both jagoffs now. some things never change.

12-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Why did your department do away with the Lateral pay scale, starting experienced officers out at top pay? A guy from Orlando will be starting in January at top pay. Put in an app. we have openings.Not as long as that A/H Magill is chief and that piss-boy Kirchoff is Dep Chief, two peas in a pod.Oh you're not a guest you're from Hallandale. Only Hallandale people know Kirchoff's a piss-boy, the rest of the world thinks he's an a**hole. Confess you're one of us!I know Magill and Kirchoff from when they were both "patrolmen". that was the title used back then instead of Officer, it even said it on the badge. They were both jagoffs then and they are both jagoffs now. some things never change.I knew them back then also, and they were(are) good cops. I know you too and they never badmouthed you despite your many flaws. Go cast you stones somewhere else.

12-09-2007, 06:13 PM
[quote="INFO":3d37w00e]Why did your department do away with the Lateral pay scale, starting experienced officers out at top pay? A guy from Orlando will be starting in January at top pay. Put in an app. we have openings.Not as long as that A/H Magill is chief and that piss-boy Kirchoff is Dep Chief, two peas in a pod.Oh you're not a guest you're from Hallandale. Only Hallandale people know Kirchoff's a piss-boy, the rest of the world thinks he's an a**hole. Confess you're one of us!I know Magill and Kirchoff from when they were both "patrolmen". that was the title used back then instead of Officer, it even said it on the badge. They were both jagoffs then and they are both jagoffs now. some things never change.I knew them back then also, and they were(are) good cops. I know you too and they never badmouthed you despite your many flaws. Go cast you stones somewhere else.[/quote:3d37w00e]You dont know me, you may think you know me but you dont. There are hundreds of people who have come and gone in that city and most dont have a very good opinion of TM and JK aka PB. You think you can narrow it down to just one person. Yeah, keep guessing. If you know who this is then post some initials of who you think it is.

07-21-2008, 05:58 PM
U ain't Allen Kratman!!! lol Remember how they were
2 gether in their db years... JK is a AH, always was, how'd he get
to be ass.chief? Remember when that southern guy was chief?
His son is now at BSO in a high rank job...he was going to run for
sheriff of BC. I was there when Breschler was sheriff...old timer!
what is the big secret about the death of that guy from the late 70's
early 80... Tommy knows who killed him.........
It's a golden rule isn't it?