PDA

View Full Version : you people trying to pick leaders.......

11-19-2007, 08:27 PM
PostPosted: 11/19/07 15:24:47 Post subject: YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO PICK LEADERS Reply with quote
u guys are great u sit here wondering who you think would be a great sgt. you people have noooo idea what it is liked to try to be sgt with these captains. you are scared to take the test because of failure...so you sit back and judge others. this kills me t. burgs sgt. lol he is a GREAT guy, but cant make a decision to save his life without running by 20 other people. i think we have enough like that. you guys keep naming gort, vaughan, grant, barry, birk. etc. are you serious grant yes without a doubt. the rest ya they were great leaders.not they did what they had to do and left. they did the minimum to be selfish. they got the specialized units and never looked back..ya thats a leader.

oh ya nikki or sgt j.a. ya they are leaders more like hatchets. you should see them in action. they treat their officers just great. i think a good way to describe it is they talk down to them like kids....... hey doesnt capt. d.r. do that wow. there isnt enough room on here for you guys to get the real deal. you need to pay more attention to your sgt that are taking care of you making sure you are happy, instead of trying to save the world or re-invent the wheel. that is a good sgt. the one who looks out for YOU. who cares about the rest. TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOURS.......

11-22-2007, 01:16 PM
"he must be an angry elf"

11-22-2007, 01:42 PM
LET'S PICK WHO'S WIFE WE WOULD LIKE TO SLEEP WITH. THAT WILL BE MORE INTERESTING THAT TALKING ABOUT WHO WOULD MAKE A GOOD SGT.

11-22-2007, 10:37 PM
PostPosted: 11/19/07 15:24:47 Post subject: YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO PICK LEADERS Reply with quote
u guys are great u sit here wondering who you think would be a great sgt. you people have noooo idea what it is liked to try to be sgt with these captains. you are scared to take the test because of failure...so you sit back and judge others. this kills me t. burgs sgt. lol he is a GREAT guy, but cant make a decision to save his life without running by 20 other people. i think we have enough like that. you guys keep naming gort, vaughan, grant, barry, birk. etc. are you serious grant yes without a doubt. the rest ya they were great leaders.not they did what they had to do and left. they did the minimum to be selfish. they got the specialized units and never looked back..ya thats a leader.

oh ya nikki or sgt j.a. ya they are leaders more like hatchets. you should see them in action. they treat their officers just great. i think a good way to describe it is they talk down to them like kids....... hey doesnt capt. d.r. do that wow. there isnt enough room on here for you guys to get the real deal. you need to pay more attention to your sgt that are taking care of you making sure you are happy, instead of trying to save the world or re-invent the wheel. that is a good sgt. the one who looks out for YOU. who cares about the rest. TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOURS.......

I dont disagree with everything you say - but some of those older sargents that you mention above still take very good care of there people. I dont think anyone can say anything bad about any of them in that aspect. We need to make sure that the sargents we have understand that whole concept of taking care of the troops.

11-25-2007, 01:18 PM
i just made a decision...and I didn't consult with twenty people if you'd like to discuss my indecisiveness to my face, then name the time and place
man up!!

11-26-2007, 10:52 AM
i just made a decision...and I didn't consult with twenty people if you'd like to discuss my indecisiveness to my face, then name the time and place
man up!!

Go Tommy.... it's yer birthday!

I have my money on Tommy to whoop somebody's arse!

11-27-2007, 03:16 PM
man up!!

maybe not 20, but i'm sure you ran it by gort

11-27-2007, 05:44 PM
man up!!

maybe not 20, but i'm sure you ran it by gort

And you should know that Gort has his back.

12-07-2007, 12:11 AM
Tommy Burgs for President!

12-10-2007, 02:10 PM
I REALLY HOPE YOU'RE NOT IN THE HIGHER RANKS.
HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD THAT YOUR WORDS NOT ONLY HAVE NO CONVICTION, BUT YOUR GRAMMER IS ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY TERRIBLE!!!!!????

12-13-2007, 09:17 PM
wow....t.b. a little criticism and you crumble........good luck with those stripes

12-14-2007, 12:07 AM
I REALLY HOPE YOU'RE NOT IN THE HIGHER RANKS.
HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD THAT YOUR WORDS NOT ONLY HAVE NO CONVICTION, BUT YOUR GRAMMER IS ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY TERRIBLE!!!!!????

It's GRAMMAR !!!! duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh