PDA

View Full Version : MIDNIGHTS

11-19-2007, 07:41 PM
JP stop :arrow: :cry: if your on a call that is late use the radio and a midnight cop will help you out.

11-19-2007, 09:54 PM
not the issue...a afternoon sgt. SHOULD be listening up to radio, yeah ok, and either get with a mid sgt. or take charge and advise SOMETHING on the radio.

11-20-2007, 01:38 PM
what happened to my comment about JP? Guess the MOD didn't like it. I will try to rephrsae it. ****EDITED BY MOD 335...Your comments are in violation of the Terms of Use. Please refrain from personal insults as they violate the rules of this website.*******

11-20-2007, 07:16 PM
Fine.....be that way......JP should be happy and not complain, he is lucky to be employed......

11-20-2007, 07:57 PM
if i bothered someone on mids recently i would appreciate it if it was brought to my attention in person and not anonymously on this site, as for being grateful to have a job, i am very grateful to be working here. i would not wish what happened to german,elio, or myself on any of you but at the same time please do not sit in judgement of them or me. as always stay safe.

11-21-2007, 01:55 AM
Way to go JP. I agree with you 100%. Besides, when afternoons gets calls from the dispatcher at 015hrs, none of the midnight officers nor the sgts get on the air and 07 the noon unit. They are to busy going 09 NR, break for another 19. The overlap is more important to them than letting your fellow officers go home on time!!!! :(

11-21-2007, 02:15 AM
Way to go JP. I agree with you 100%. Besides, when afternoons gets calls from the dispatcher at 015hrs, none of the midnight officers nor the sgts get on the air and 07 the noon unit. They are to busy going 09 NR, break for another 19. The overlap is more important to them than letting your fellow officers go home on time!!!! :(

Put in for OT.

11-21-2007, 02:18 AM
No more OT for the police!

11-21-2007, 02:28 AM
No more OT for the police!

Joo policeses makie too mush molney.

11-21-2007, 04:23 PM
-It's not the point about putting in for OT.
-It's not point about dummy Sgts. not listening to radio. Some don't hear because not just not listening and some don't hear on purpose because they are pussies and just let their shift guys get banged the late call They don't want to have conflict with the next 09 supervisors.
-Some of us have different personalities and JP was they way he was before his incident. It humbled him a bit which it should of, but JP is JP before and now. Good thing is that he tells it how it is and brass hates that.
-It's not the point of ANY Officer on an a shift working till the exact end of his/her shift handling calls when the next shift is back and forth 19s and 38s. Unfortunately, that is our job guys.
--The point is that if per say the shift(1 2 or 3) has been slammed all shift, which we use to. The next shift rollcall use to let us know that it is bust out there. We didn't have to, but as we ended rollcall went for coffee and as soon as the calls started coming out for the prior shift still 09, all you would hear is the new crew guys jumping the calls-reference, reference, reference. We had the camaraderie at rollcalls(shiftwise) we then had more camaraderie hanging a few minutes at coffee house(squadwise/zone partner), and most of all you got the phone calls or qsys or the hand shake the next day from the Officer you referenced the call for(departmentwide)
-So I don't know if it is a Department thing or a City Hall thing, but it seems they are/have been breaking away from CAMARADERIE. power in numbers.

11-21-2007, 09:14 PM
Well, the only thing that I am noticing is that while I am not a sgt, I don't need one to tell me to go help someone out. It's easier to blame the sergeant than it is to take responibility for the new work ethic amongst the ranks. Go ahead and blame the overlap if you want to, but there is ALWAYS a way to help each other out. Face it guys, we have let the administrative stuff effect the way we take care of each other, which is wrong. Take that same energy and refuse to clear calls until we have taken care of each other...period! Take responsinility damn it!

11-22-2007, 03:00 PM
Exactly...work the system guys. If one or two days you say "zero" on the overlap session, they get ZERO. It happens now and nothing will happen to you if you do your job.

11-22-2007, 05:50 PM
Exactly...work the system guys. If one or two days you say "zero" on the overlap session, they get ZERO. It happens now and nothing will happen to you if you do your job.

We should all turn iz zeros. They cant put us all at RCC and the jail run. Enough is enough with this overlap $hit.

11-23-2007, 08:11 AM
guys the overlap is a system...have your after rollcall coffee/get together and give them a parker or, citizen contact, or warning. if not, still get your coffee and give them zeros...it isn't that hard. when i did it for 2-3 weeks, a idiot sgt and dummy lt asked me why were my overlap stats so low? the next 2 weeks they got zeros...never apporached again.

11-23-2007, 08:59 AM
The overlap is a joke. GMAFB

11-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Once again, you people are missing the bigger picture. Is the overlap really that horrible that it is totally meesing up you life? Would your life be so much better without having to show something for your first hour of work? Well I have the solution. Here's what we'll do. First, we'll cancel the overlap. BUT, since we now have so much free time, we can also cancel 4 day workweeks and 10 hour shifts. So we can be just like the County and BSO. We will work 5 days a week and 8 hours a day but the great news is that now they cant make us do the overlap because the shifts don't overlap anymore. How does that sound. Lets bring it up at the next union meeting. We'll show them for making us do the overlap. Who's with me?

11-24-2007, 05:23 PM
Who's with me?

Look in the mirror. Thats who's with you.

11-25-2007, 05:55 PM
we all know the overlap is a joke.
it is a free 1 1/2 hr before we technically start answering calls you bufoons!!
sit back, hang with your buddies, drink your coffee, and make up your freaking FI!! is it that hard to get through you thick skulls???

11-27-2007, 05:00 AM
YOU CAN GIVE ZEROS ON MIDNIGHTS, ESP NOW, BECAUSE UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE SGT LIST YOU WON'T GET RCC OR THE WAGON, OR THE JAIL RUN (NOTICE HOW IT'S ASSIGNED NOW---- BUT ONLY ON THE WEEKEND NIGHTS-------- AND ONLY WHEN CERTAIN FUTURE SGT'S ARE WORKING!!!)

JP, GET OVER YOURSELF AND YOUR DESERVING PUBLIC SPANKING----- IF YOU NEED A 15 AFTER MIDNIGHT, JUST ASK BM SHE DOES ALL YOUR PAPERWORK THE REST OF THE DAY!!!!

11-27-2007, 05:19 AM
YOU CAN GIVE ZEROS ON MIDNIGHTS, ESP NOW, BECAUSE UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE SGT LIST YOU WON'T GET RCC OR THE WAGON, OR THE JAIL RUN (NOTICE HOW IT'S ASSIGNED NOW---- BUT ONLY ON THE WEEKEND NIGHTS-------- AND ONLY WHEN CERTAIN FUTURE SGT'S ARE WORKING!!!)

JP, GET OVER YOURSELF AND YOUR DESERVING PUBLIC SPANKING----- IF YOU NEED A 15 AFTER MIDNIGHT, JUST ASK BM SHE DOES ALL YOUR PAPERWORK THE REST OF THE DAY!!!!

Stop yelling!

11-27-2007, 06:23 PM
#7 your so funny I agree however!

12-08-2007, 04:58 AM
yeah why DOES a certain person from afternoons stay overtime to patrol all the time? :?:

12-09-2007, 07:43 AM
BECAUSE A SLOT IS NEEDED AND TO MAKE MONEY....

12-15-2007, 11:11 AM
yeah why DOES a certain person from afternoons stay overtime to patrol all the time? :?:

WHICH ONE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.... THERE ARE ONLY A FEW THAT STAY ALL THE TIME!!!

12-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Don't be a hater because your to lazy to stay over for OT

12-15-2007, 07:06 PM

WHICH ONE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.... THERE ARE ONLY A FEW THAT STAY ALL THE TIME!!!

who do you think? follow the conversation please.

12-16-2007, 03:55 AM
WHAT DOES BM HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? AND CERTAIN PEOPLE WORK OT CUZ CERTAIN PEOPLE DONT THATS EASY AND GROW UP AND FIND SOME OVARIES AND BALLS LADIES AND GENTS SORRY I MEAN LIL BOYS AND LIL GIRLS

12-16-2007, 04:49 AM
WHAT DOES BM HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? AND CERTAIN PEOPLE WORK OT CUZ CERTAIN PEOPLE DONT THATS EASY AND GROW UP AND FIND SOME OVARIES AND BALLS LADIES AND GENTS SORRY I MEAN LIL BOYS AND LIL GIRLS

geez much ado about nutin!

relax folks, it's the holidays!

12-21-2007, 05:47 AM
we writing in red cuz it's the holidays how cute

let's all try to get along please. this is a public forum.

merry christmas to all and to all a good night

12-21-2007, 05:43 PM

sounds like RED has taken this way too personal by throwing a tantrum. no one was accusing anyone of anything. this is a place for dialog, not hissy-fits.

12-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Don't be a hater because your to lazy to stay over for OT

to = going TO the store

too= TOO fat, TOO nosy, TOO bored, etc.

two= one, TWO, three

12-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Don't be a grammer hater two

12-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Don't be a grammer hater two

LOL

12-22-2007, 07:03 PM

sounds like RED has taken this way too personal by throwing a tantrum. no one was accusing anyone of anything. this is a place for dialog, not hissy-fits.

Yeah. YOU grow up, Red! (and stop yelling.)

12-24-2007, 11:02 AM
oh brother
:roll:

12-25-2007, 12:31 AM
Hey, spelling bee, you lost the competition. The correct spelling for nosy is NOSEY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

03-26-2008, 09:29 PM
why so hung up on spelling?