PDA

View Full Version : CHANGES??? IS IT BETTER????

11-18-2007, 06:23 PM
STILL WAITING FOR ALL THE GREAT CHANGES BY CN.
HAS ANYTHING CHANGED?
THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

11-18-2007, 06:35 PM
HAS ANYTHING CHANGED?

It's worse if you ask me......

BJ is a sell out.

CN used him like a 3 dollar street prostitute.

11-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Nothing has changed and I don't expect it to.

11-19-2007, 03:02 AM
*****News Flash******* MBPD Spokesperson has multiple personalities. See above for details.......

11-19-2007, 01:55 PM
Hey guest how about you just stop being a "Chicken" and finally manage to "wing" the fact that it was an AD that you had at 5 and Ocean and stop using the word Cronie everytime you talk!!!!!!!

11-19-2007, 09:46 PM
CN was supposed to be our savior. What happen? It has not gotten any better and has defiantly gotten worse!!!!!!!!!!!

11-19-2007, 09:51 PM
how worse?

11-19-2007, 10:45 PM
Same sinking Ship (t), different driver...........................

11-20-2007, 12:59 AM
we would have been better off with that cannon guy from the city

11-20-2007, 01:25 AM
Cant blame CN. DD Doo Doo left whim with a pile of shizatt. It will take a long long long long time to undo what DD Doo Doo did. CN is doing the best he can with what DD Doo Doo left him. Give him a chance. Cant expect miracles overnight. DD Doo Doo's stench will permeate the air at MBPD for a long time to come. Anyone got Fabreeze?

11-20-2007, 01:50 AM
We are all getting a little tired of that lame a _ _ excuse Fabreeze. CN can Demote/Promote who ever he wants on the Command Staff. You need a thing called BALLS. There seems to be shortage of that around this place lately.

When Jimmy Scarberry went to HPD, he did what he had to do. CN needs to make a phone call and borrow JS's for a few years and then he can return them after he retires.

CN has been a disappointment thus far. I hope he reads this and does not do what DD did. Which is worry about who is posting things about him and not pay attention to the message.

11-20-2007, 02:53 AM
We are all getting a little tired of that lame a _ _ excuse Fabreeze. CN can Demote/Promote who ever he wants on the Command Staff. You need a thing called BALLS. There seems to be shortage of that around this place lately.

When Jimmy Scarberry went to HPD, he did what he had to do. CN needs to make a phone call and borrow JS's for a few years and then he can return them after he retires.

CN has been a disappointment thus far. I hope he reads this and does not do what DD did. Which is worry about who is posting things about him and not pay attention to the message.

Great post - this dept really missed the boat when they took DD over JS. JS was a true professional who had the resprct of all whether you liked him or not. DD was a politician who did not deserve or did not have the respect of anyone. Great post!

11-22-2007, 06:04 AM
4AAAA wrote:
HAS ANYTHING CHANGED?

YOU ARE RIGHT, THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

CN HAS BEEN UNCHAINED.

GET READY FOR THE CHANGES.

11-22-2007, 06:05 AM
4AAAA wrote:
HAS ANYTHING CHANGED?

YOU ARE RIGHT, THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

CN HAS BEEN UNCHAINED.

GET READY FOR THE CHANGES.

11-22-2007, 06:28 AM
Great news!

I hope CN deals with these DD sympathizers who obtained their current positions by cronyism and not by merit.

Sgt/Major needs to face the music and his sidekick PIO BH needs to become a Sgt on midnights.

CN, you have the support of the troops.

11-22-2007, 02:34 PM
We are waiting.............................

11-22-2007, 02:35 PM
you mean the free ride is over for all those self-made wanna play cop now guys?

11-22-2007, 02:52 PM
We'll see.

CN gave us the excuse that he was "dealt a bad hand". Then it was "his hands are tied". No more excuses. Time to get rid of the AM overlap, bring back Goatees and stop the petty Bulls _ _ _ write-ups.

BJ is going to be asked to keep things under control and make everyone think everything is dandy. I hope we don't fall for his lies again.

11-23-2007, 02:07 AM
Does CN have the same balls that DD had when he got appointed Chief. Anyone remember "Major" Robbins? He told the city manager that he should be chief instead of DD. DD got appointed and that very same day Robbins was being offered his last civil service rank. Will this too happen to the Sgt/Mjr.? Anyone who has at least one eye open can see that Sgt./Mjr. is gunning for CN. and he has his disciple not 10 feet away spying on CN for him. I think BH has hourly press releases to the Sgt/Mjr. as to what CN is doing. CN WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-23-2007, 02:22 AM
AMEN!!

11-23-2007, 02:24 AM
BH is GN's best friend. No need for Press Releases.

11-23-2007, 02:26 AM
Does CN have the same balls that DD had when he got appointed Chief. Anyone remember "Major" Robbins? He told the city manager that he should be chief instead of DD. DD got appointed and that very same day Robbins was being offered his last civil service rank. Will this too happen to the Sgt/Mjr.? Anyone who has at least one eye open can see that Sgt./Mjr. is gunning for CN. and he has his disciple not 10 feet away spying on CN for him. I think BH has hourly press releases to the Sgt/Mjr. as to what CN is doing. CN WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Robbins had no juice.

11-23-2007, 02:59 AM
DD screwed over Steve R because he knew SR was his competition for chief. DD is/was/always will be a POS snake in the grass that cannot be trusted. We were stupid and naive an fell for his shizatt. SR would have been a much better Chief. Actually, even Mattie Bower would have been a better chief!

But ahhhhhhh, there is a God! The events of this week have reduced DD to an impotent POS. He and his clan were effectively thrown out of the city. DD was left holding the bag (even though he probably gave it to his pal/gopher Tony to hold).

REVENGE IS SWEET
REVENGE IS SWEET
REVENGE IS SWEET
REVENGE IS SWEET
REVENGE IS SWEET
REVENGE IS SWEET

He who laughs last...................

11-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Lets just go to work and be Police and stop worring about things street cops cant control. Give Carlos time it will all work out , However we must all stick together and fight the good fight. Be safe

11-24-2007, 05:00 AM
Give him time? A year two years? He needs to get off his his a$$ grow some balls and do something this place continues the down hill spiral. We have Lt's, Capt's and patrol sgt major's with no experience on the street and have no idea what they are doing.

11-24-2007, 04:51 PM
DD screwed over Steve R because he knew SR was his competition for chief. DD is/was/always will be a POS snake in the grass that cannot be trusted. We were stupid and naive an fell for his shizatt. SR would have been a much better Chief. Actually, even Mattie Bower would have been a better chief!

But ahhhhhhh, there is a God! The events of this week have reduced DD to an impotent POS. He and his clan were effectively thrown out of the city. DD was left holding the bag (even though he probably gave it to his pal/gopher Tony to hold).

REVENGE IS SWEET
REVENGE IS SWEET
REVENGE IS SWEET
REVENGE IS SWEET
REVENGE IS SWEET
REVENGE IS SWEET

He who laughs last...................

You guys are NUTS ! Getting rid of Steve R was the only thing DD did right. Check out this link to see what a great Chief Steve R would have made. A-hole Chief and no union http://voicenews.com/stories/101205/loc_union001.shtml

Be careful what you wish for

11-24-2007, 05:06 PM
Give him time? A year two years? He needs to get off his his a$$ grow some balls and do something this place continues the down hill spiral. We have Lt's, Capt's and patrol sgt major's with no experience on the street and have no idea what they are doing.

Give him time to do what? Fire Lt's Capt's and Majors? What do you think he should do brainiac? I don't know what miracles you were expecting, but government doesn't work the way you think. What exactly would make things "better" for you? We finally have a chief who is not about image and who appreciates good police work. What more do you want from him? Cancel the overlap? that's ridiculous. The overlap is what keeps us working 10 hour shifts. Without the overlap, we would be back to 8 hour shifts like the county. So what is it that has your panties in a bunch? What should he do?

11-24-2007, 05:14 PM
Which ones do? It does not matter who DD or CN promotes, there is always going to be someone *****in.

I have 16 years on and never remember so much whining and *****in. This was not a draft. you chose to come here. Stop the crying already and worry about what you can do to make this a more respectable Department.

The FOP is only as good as their President. So I suggest that you vote for a President that represents us all. The FOP President controls the Morale more than any other person. Notice the pattern the last 6 years and you'll see what I mean. CN capitalized on that and that my friend was a great strategy.

11-24-2007, 05:19 PM
The overlap is what keeps us working 10 hour shifts.

No Sir.

That what DD and his disciples use to try to tell everyone. Stop the scare tactics and put on a Halloween mask......it will be much more effective.

The Overlap is a joke!

11-25-2007, 05:58 PM
we all know the overlap is a joke.
it is a free 1 1/2 hr before we technically start answering calls you bufoons!!
sit back, hang with your buddies, drink your coffee, and make up your freaking FI!! is it that hard to get through you thick skulls???

11-26-2007, 02:53 PM
The overlap is what keeps us working 10 hour shifts.

No Sir.

That what DD and his disciples use to try to tell everyone. Stop the scare tactics and put on a Halloween mask......it will be much more effective.

The Overlap is a joke!

Yes Sir.

So lets hear your brilliant theory. What exactly do you say we do for two hours everyday while our shifts overlap? Also, what scare tactics? I have previously quoted the Maximus study which specifically recommended us going to 8 hour shifts. We have been lucky so far. You, my friend is what is hurting this Department. You are the one who cannot see the big picture. You will end up cutting off your nose to spite your face and we will all end up working 5 days a week because you think "the overlap is a joke." I anxiously await your response as to what we should do for the two hour overlap on every shift (minus half-hour for roll call).

11-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Agree with ur post 100%.

11-27-2007, 04:29 AM
quote]
Yes Sir.

So lets hear your brilliant theory. What exactly do you say we do for two hours everyday while our shifts overlap? Also, what scare tactics? I have previously quoted the Maximus study which specifically recommended us going to 8 hour shifts. We have been lucky so far. You, my friend is what is hurting this Department. You are the one who cannot see the big picture. You will end up cutting off your nose to spite your face and we will all end up working 5 days a week because you think "the overlap is a joke." I anxiously await your response as to what we should do for the two hour overlap on every shift (minus half-hour for roll call).[/quote]

How about what we did before there was an overlap. As long as I can remember, days went 09 at 7:30, noon’s at 3:30 and mids at 11:30. You like getting a report call half an hour before you 06 because the relieving shift is on the overlap? The 4/3 is a negotiable item. The only way we lose it is if we agree to give it up.

So one again, please stop trying to scare us CASPER! The overlap is a system created by DD and we let him have it. Calling it what it was, a quota. Well, CN is the Chief now and the overlap now is being "embraced " by you. Go figure........

Stop while your ahead. The majority of us being ordered to write tickets and arrest the same Homeless Guy still think the overlap is a joke.

11-27-2007, 08:28 AM
they cannot order anyone to write tickets or arrest anyone...we have point that out to the afternoon brass...no problems here unless you want to...

11-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Look I.m a HUGE CN FAN... hes a family man who comes to rollcall and talks of officer saftey.
He started the officer saftey program.
He put the right guys in Ia
what more have you not noticed.? HE CARES!
hes got a tough job he has bosses too.

I agree he needs to fina another Lou Fata for IA. God bless Lou a cops cop and a true leader...hes also very very smart.

I think Gam should go to IA hes as smart as Lou Fata.
Fair and honest too.
I think CN should throw his weight around a little more and set the tone that he supports the troops 200%.

I would fire the Metro dade civilian making 100k a year hes doing alot of damage reinventing he wheel. Just my opinion and the opinion of many others.

make him fix our aweful radio system if you are going to keep him.
Cameras in the station are STUPID, they only create more liability for the dept, thats no favor to the city

11-27-2007, 06:21 PM
I agree with Fair and honest 100%! Let's support CN and stop all the b/s talk. And we had 4 10s way before the overlap so stop that b/s too.

11-27-2007, 06:32 PM
quote]

How about what we did before there was an overlap. As long as I can remember, days went 09 at 7:30, noon’s at 3:30 and mids at 11:30. You like getting a report call half an hour before you 06 because the relieving shift is on the overlap? The 4/3 is a negotiable item. The only way we lose it is if we agree to give it up.

So one again, please stop trying to scare us CASPER! The overlap is a system created by DD and we let him have it. Calling it what it was, a quota. Well, CN is the Chief now and the overlap now is being "embraced " by you. Go figure........

Stop while your ahead. The majority of us being ordered to write tickets and arrest the same Homeless Guy still think the overlap is a joke.

1. No, I don't like getting a report call half hour before I 06. But that never happens. You see, we still get a half-hour to 06 every day. Nobody is ever dispatched to a call less than half hour before their REAL 06 time because they have already gone 05/06. Think about it. Or maybe you want to lose that benefit also.

2. What is your quota? Nobody has ever told me what my quota is, but I guess you have one, so what is it? Also, who has EVER gotten discipline for overlap stats? Name ONE person. There aren't any because it's never happened. Trying to say that the overlap is a quota makes you sound ignorant.

3. Nobody has ordered you to write tickets and arrest homeless people. It is part of your job description. What do you think the job of Police Officer is? If you want to sit around all day and just answer a couple of calls, then you should have been a Fireman. Police Officers are required to do pro-active patrol for the prevention and deterrence of crime and to enforce traffic statutes. This is your job description, not some crazy idea by a rogue chief of police.

4. 4/3 are a BENEFIT. If you don't think that our work schedule is in play, then you are crazy. I will bet you anything you want that it will be an issue next contract. And the only justification we will have for keeping it is the overlap. Think what you will, call me casper or whatever you want, but the writing is on the wall. We WILL need to justify the existence of the 2 hour shift overlap with either stats or something else to keep it. Just wait and see.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of the overlap. I wish we could go back to the old days also, but if you remember, the complaint back then was that you didn't want to get a call an hour and a half before 06 time. I think the overlap is a necessary evil to keep 4/3. If that is the case, then I will do it reluctantly just to keep the 4/3.

11-27-2007, 11:48 PM
It will be OK little boy. You don't have to be a follower your whole life.

I guess the several other Departments that have overlaps need to get with this overlap detail so they don't lose it. Oh my! I am so scared I don't know what to do.

Anthony. Is that you playing on LEO trying to justify your invention? Tell DD he left us with a F--- Sandwich and we can't wait until CN gets rid of it.

11-28-2007, 04:44 AM
It will be OK little boy. You don't have to be a follower your whole life.

I guess the several other Departments that have overlaps need to get with this overlap detail so they don't lose it. Oh my! I am so scared I don't know what to do.

Anthony. Is that you playing on LEO trying to justify your invention? Tell DD he left us with a F--- Sandwich and we can't wait until CN gets rid of it.

OK Mr. Brain Dead. You don't have to be a moron for your whole life either. Instead of making such a big deal our of "1 warning, 1 citizen contact" why don't you just go out and do it. You could get it done for the rest of your pathetic career by spending less than 1/1000 of the energy you do in fighting it. You and all the other miserable old farts who complain about every single thing that goes on around here should just lighten up and think of the big picture for once. Fight the things that are worth fighting about. I don't see you fighting this hard to get radios installed in every car, or for more tasers, or better training. NOOOOOO, the only thing you care about is the stupid overlap because it's too hard for you to lift a finger for four hours a week. Your true colors shine through. Better get back to your nap, overlap is over for today.

11-28-2007, 10:11 PM
1 warning 1 citizen contact....done!
coffee time for the next 50 minutes.....bone head!

11-29-2007, 02:42 AM
LISTEN GUYS...THERE ARE TIMES IN LIFE THAT WE MAY NOT LIKE SOMETHING AND HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT. UNFORTUNATELY, THE OVERLAP IS ONE OF THEM. IF ONE DAY YOU DON'T GET ANY STATS DURING THE OVERLAP...OH WELL...IT HAPPENS. WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO? REMEMBER, QUOTAS ARE ILLEGAL. AS FOR CN, GIVE HIM A CHANCE...IT'S GOING TO TAKE A WHILE FOR HIM TO FIX THE DISASTERS THAT DD PURPOSELY LEFT HIM BEFORE HE RETIRED. CHANGES WON'T HAPPEN FROM ONE DAY TO THE NEXT, BUT EVENTUALLY THEY WILL.

11-29-2007, 02:57 AM
Well said. DD DOO DOO would like nothing better than to see CN fail like he (DD) did. Give CN a chance. DD DOO DOO left him a mess, from the people that DD DOO DOO promoted to the landmines that CN has yet to discover. Give CN time - he just survived an attempted coup that would have put DD DOO DOO back in power over MBPD. Lets sit back and enjoy the victory and as one poster said, the end of DD DOO DOO's reign of terror. Rejoice! Hallelujah!

11-29-2007, 06:59 AM
There are moles out there.
Be careful.
Lil landmines left from past topcop.
Starting from command staff down to sgts even Officers.
Be safe.

11-29-2007, 12:44 PM
The biggest one is wearing Two stars on his collar.

12-03-2007, 02:49 AM
i agree, with many more hidden and blatant.
can anyone advise if the do nothing/never did anything brass that love to throw around their rank are now a little bit more humble? is it because their is a new top cop?

12-03-2007, 05:02 AM
i agree, with many more hidden and blatant.
can anyone advise if the do nothing/never did anything brass that love to throw around their rank are now a little bit more humble? is it because their is a new top cop?

I THINK SOME (ONLY SOME) ARE MORE HUMBLE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT ALL THAT CN WANTS IS FOR HIS TROOPS TO BE TREATED FAIRLY AND NOT BE F@#$%D OVER HOW DD WOULD LIKE TO DO.

12-08-2007, 02:57 AM
Wow,

To our Chief wow,wow,wow, about time

01-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Guess what....no it's not.

01-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Hey Pro Force...still think that way?

01-27-2008, 05:41 AM
Can we get another decoy car in the south please?