PDA

View Full Version : Seems the PNJ Readers aren't impressed with Morgan

11-18-2007, 02:40 AM
David Morgan obviously has no support at the ECSO. Lets see how the PNJ forums like his press release that he got all his petitions signed. Seems they aren't real impressed either

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reader comments and feedback for the David Morgan completes petitions to run for Escambia County sheriff article.

floridaI-75

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:15 pm Post subject: "Good Job Mr. Morgan"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome aboard,
Time To Clean House......

Karl Rove

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:20 pm Post subject:

He really isn't that qualified to run. Being an AF Security Forces guy (lots of crime on a AF base-NOT) doesn't mean you are ready to be SHURF.

TheRealStar
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:29 pm Post subject:

He's not only NOT QUALIFIED, he is a BIG advocate of the rumor mill. If the man wants to be Sheriff, he should be aware that "hearsay" is not admissible in Court. He's spent the past few years spreading gossip on his campaign trail.

floridaI-75, please do not just accept someone who wants to run against Ronnie Mac! What we need is a qualified individual with an honest past and a LOT of Law Enforcement/Administration experience. David Morgan doesn't have any of that as far as I am concerned.

wwal

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:31 pm Post subject:

Who is running? Who has qualifications for the job? Haven't kept up on it, and I should really have some input here.....help? :oops:

Blueman
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:01 pm Post subject:

There are qualified people running. David Morgan is not one of them.

If you are absolutely against voting for the incumbent sheriff, please do not vote for David Morgan. There are other candidates, at least one, who is a much better choice if you will not vote for the incumbent.

As I have stated before, I am endorsing no one but I will come out against David Morgan.
Box 12910/Pns,Fl 32521
850-436-5655 espears@ci.pensacola.fl.us

TheRealStar
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:14 pm Post subject:

And I will be right behind you, Blueman!

my2centsworth

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:58 pm Post subject:

I thought David Morgan was a wine?

TheRealStar
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:33 pm Post subject:

Only if you kick him in the stomach, my2cents. he he

wwal

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:57 pm Post subject:

Star...... :lol: Do we have to bring cheese?

11-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Lol there were no other comments after this either. Not one positive thing said after all that money spent on those misinfomercials. The night before they had posted a little blurb about it online and said it was a campaign release and it contained his website. The deputies don't want him and the general public doesn't either.

Who does want him? The ACLU, David Craig, Arety, Leroy Boyd, Doc Ely, Mike Ely, Jan Johnson, etc. etc. etc.

11-18-2007, 10:27 PM
I'm sure you'll have time to adjust when Sheriff Morgan takes office. You certainly do spend a lot of time expressing boundless hostility for someone that you say nobody cares about. Ever hear the saying, "you are what you think about most of the time?" Looks like the real haters are the ones making the hateful posts. If you weren't so sure you were getting your butt handed to you already by the Morgan campaign I doubt you'd be making so much noise about him. He who laughs last...

11-19-2007, 04:54 AM
Someone needs to come over and shake you from your dream my friend. Maybe someone needs to take you to the optometrist too because you must be blind to think that Morgan is beating anyone in this young campaign.

11-19-2007, 11:23 AM
OK. Shake away. Who is ahead at this juncture? McNesby? hmmm. maybe not. What about the 2 candidates who have said not one word or expressed one plan? Not in my opinion. Hate to break it to you status quo fans but the Morgan campaign has been talking to the public for a year now and his message is resonating with far more people than you think. Deputies should support him above all others. He is the only candidate who has promised them $35K to start and means it. He has guaranteed that predetermination hearings will be recorded which has been denied the deputies. He also has said that he'll bargain in good faith with the union. Took your current sheriff 6 years to agree to your current lousy contract. The hostile noises you hear on this blog are mostly PBA management and their close allies McNesby management. If you have anything rational or logical that suggests otherwise I'm open to your reasoning.

11-19-2007, 01:29 PM
Morgan has been selling the public snake oil. You are the only Morgan supporter on this board and you're most likely Craig. Morgan's lies have been thoroughly pointed out and more are coming. Then the lies are going to be made public. Very public. There will be a backlash of the few supporters he has. He will lose in the primary and if not there he will lose miserably in the general election. Read the above posts in the PNJ. I guess they are all Admin or PBA. Not only do they say they are not supporting Morgan but are actively against him. People who aren't going to vote for you aren't the problem its the people actively working against you who will deep six a campaign.

Morgan is out of money, half his campaign team left (or got kicked out), he has no campaign manager, he has no scheduled appearances, his major supporters have deserted him, the PBA is against him, the deputies are against him, his remaining supporters are viewed as anti-leo, he has no local law enforcement experience and no political experience. Then there is still the dirt that has yet to be thrown (piled?) on.

You are an idiot if you think coming out early helps. What other local election has anyone really started campaigning for. Willis' signs were out for 2 years and fading when he lost his primary. But follow David Craig's advice. He did great last election.

11-19-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm sure you'll have time to adjust when Sheriff Morgan takes office. You certainly do spend a lot of time expressing boundless hostility for someone that you say nobody cares about. Ever hear the saying, "you are what you think about most of the time?" Looks like the real haters are the ones making the hateful posts. If you weren't so sure you were getting your butt handed to you already by the Morgan campaign I doubt you'd be making so much noise about him. He who laughs last...
David Morgan is not the "Sheriff", please do not refer to him as that! After the election, if he is elected, then your reference will be accepted but until such time he is still "citizen Morgan!"

11-20-2007, 12:41 AM
Sure, everybody who disagrees with you is an idiot. How often do you beat your wife? You have an awfully unpleasant personality for public service. I've heard 100 cries of "lies" for every one alleged piece of misinformation that Morgan has put out. All his sources seem credible. Unless you don't trust the Clerk's Office where most of his documents came from. And if the Clerk's documents are wrong that's not his fault. Given the putrid state of the current political herd I think that no local LEO experience and no political experience are 2 big pluses in his favor. You forget who started the early campaign cycle. It was the sheriff who declared first. Morgan is on track to be your sheriff. The fact that you prefer the crooked way things are done won't stop the public from putting him in office. The voters are tired of your lies and graft. Just as tired as your wife is of your foul personality.

11-20-2007, 03:05 AM
Morgan's "facts" didn't come from the clerk of the court. You give him too much credit. He got them from the PNJ who got the from the clerk of the court. Perhaps you should read Morgan's last letter to the PBA for an unpleasant personality.

11-20-2007, 03:41 AM
Well I've seen his documents. They aren't hidden. They are shown in his videos and most came from the clerk. So you are saying that the PNJ lied? about what? And the PBA started the unpleasantness with Morgan. He just isn't kissing up to their management in response. If they wanted nice they should have acted nicer.