PDA

View Full Version : ABT KPI System

11-17-2007, 09:12 PM
I am starting a post about ACTUAL ABT stuff that I think this website was started for.

What does everyone think about our KPI system and how it could be improved?

11-17-2007, 10:22 PM
I am starting a post about ACTUAL ABT stuff that I think this website was started for.

Raise the numbers...way to low..its an insult to the ones who work. Or do away with evals.....who needs them...we are all such hard workers! Ha!

11-17-2007, 10:23 PM

Well the site also meant for you to post your name, according to the instructions...so whats up!

11-21-2007, 01:09 AM
Nobody wants to talk about this? What happened? C'mon, lets talk about this and how difficult it is to achieve!

11-22-2007, 08:23 PM
Nobody wants to talk about this? What happened? C'mon, lets talk about this and how difficult it is to achieve!

No one wants to talk about evals because there is nothing to talk about. The reality is if you work half the time you actually claim (for the challenged, this means you get paid for 8 hours but work only 4) then you will have no problem getting a "3."
Want a "4 or a 5?" Increase your effort.

11-22-2007, 08:38 PM

No one wants to talk about evals because there is nothing to talk about. The reality is if you work half the time you actually claim (for the challenged, this means you get paid for 8 hours but work only 4) then you will have no problem getting a "3."
Want a "4 or a 5?" Increase your effort.

Ditto...could not have said it better myself!

07-07-2013, 08:55 PM
My Lt. Said 3s were fine, anything more than that and she would have to explain it.