PDA

View Full Version : NEW SHERIFF

11-14-2007, 08:18 AM
LETS GO BSO. THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!

11-14-2007, 03:23 PM

and he can stay away from our town....the citizens are happy with our own department.

11-14-2007, 03:35 PM
LETS GO BSO. THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!Aimee, Dominic is not coming back get over it. Mow your lawn, take your meds and keep your silly dog out of the grocery store. You are a freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Between you and him you guys are keeping this blog alive.

11-14-2007, 05:24 PM
If that is the only way we'll be rid of this chief, I say let's do it.

11-14-2007, 07:29 PM
I don't know who Amy or Dominick are, but I can tell you buster that there are a lot of citizens out here not happy with what we are seeing going on. This problem better get fixed and fast or you may see some big changes come election time.

11-14-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't know who Amy or Dominick are, but I can tell you buster that there are a lot of citizens out here not happy with what we are seeing going on. This problem better get fixed and fast or you may see some big changes come election time.

Who are you talking to???

11-15-2007, 04:21 AM

and he can stay away from our town....the citizens are happy with our own department.

After the January 29th vote, you will see several cities approaching the new Sheriff for merger of police and fire rescue services. The citizens can say they are happy and rally around the troops, but mere economics and overlap in public safety services will force a regional sheriffs office like Jacksonville has. And it will not only be in Broward , but it will hit Northern Florida cities extremly hard. Some cities in Broward with poor tax bases will disappear very quickly and some who have relied on new construction to up their tax base and general fund will be desperate to fund regional public safety units. Do not be surprised that the White Plains Mafia that governs the City of Fort Lauderdale Police and Fire Department has them wearing green and white very shortly.

11-15-2007, 03:16 PM
[quote="buttercup baby":95ritk8a]LETS GO BSO. THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!

After the January 29th vote, you will see several cities approaching the new Sheriff for merger of police and fire rescue services. The citizens can say they are happy and rally around the troops, but mere economics and overlap in public safety services will force a regional sheriffs office like Jacksonville has. And it will not only be in Broward , but it will hit Northern Florida cities extremly hard. Some cities in Broward with poor tax bases will disappear very quickly and some who have relied on new construction to up their tax base and general fund will be desperate to fund regional public safety units. Do not be surprised that the White Plains Mafia that governs the City of Fort Lauderdale Police and Fire Department has them wearing green and white very shortly.[/quote:95ritk8a]
Well that's a good point. If the tax passes in Jan., is our mayor and commission going to dip into the reserve funds or raise taxes to keep the police department? I for one cannot take any more increases to my taxes. Anyone else have any thoughts?

11-15-2007, 07:05 PM
DELETED POST. WATCH THE LANGUAGE!

11-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Are you crazy? Read the these blogs some of these shitbag officers claim they hide behind buildings, are a glorified security force, and are no are longer proactive. Give me a break these crappy leftover veteran cops that continue to ***** and complain don't deserve the deal they got. Some of them can't go to other agencies because they are so crappy.
I think you are onto something, let's get rid of our PD and get a better deal contracting out to the sheriff. We wont have to look at these malcontents any more.

11-16-2007, 12:20 AM
Are you crazy? Read the these blogs some of these CRAPbag officers claim they hide behind buildings, are a glorified security force, and are no are longer proactive. Give me a break these crappy leftover veteran cops that continue to ***** and complain don't deserve the deal they got. Some of them can't go to other agencies because they are so crappy. EDITED SORRY!!

11-16-2007, 12:23 AM
Unfortunately the malcontents would probably get to stay. Rest assured though they will find something or someone to whine about.

11-16-2007, 01:03 AM
Lets make an agreement with the sheriff to ship out the ones we dont want.

11-27-2007, 11:37 PM
DELETED POST. WATCH THE LANGUAGE!

Whatcha you language? Ima speakin english.

11-29-2007, 12:07 AM
At least none of our guys stab themselves to get attention!!!!!

11-29-2007, 12:55 AM
No we do not stab ourselves just each other whenever we can to see who we can get rid of on RP's hit list and get ahead. All the poem's can talk about brotherhood and watching out for one another but deep down we all know we are in it now for ourselves, nobody else. Hmm, who is going to get the new charger?

12-12-2007, 06:06 PM

Yea but you do have someone in the PD office that has written bad checks,stole money and makes up fake boy friends. What is she capable of? What Next?

12-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Shut up Dominic. We're getting tired of your same old, pointless tirades. Just because you're nervous about the upcoming arbitration doesn't mean you should try to discredit those who will speak the truth, which means that your own big, fat mouth and childish behavior will eventually be the cause of you losing your case. Why don't you just go write some parking tickets out there in Weston until your "good friend" Lamberti (yeah, right!!) recognizes your real worth and fires your sorry butt?!?!?!?![/quote]

12-13-2007, 12:32 AM
Shut up Dominic. We're getting tired of your same old, pointless tirades. Just because you're nervous about the upcoming arbitration doesn't mean you should try to discredit those who will speak the truth, which means that your own big, fat mouth and childish behavior will eventually be the cause of you losing your case. Why don't you just go write some parking tickets out there in Weston until your "good friend" Lamberti (yeah, right!!) recognizes your real worth and fires your sorry butt?!?!?!?![/quote]
WOW! Seems some one has themselves all worked up into a lather. Your such a loser. You think only two or three people post here. Get real. Oh BTW. Are you one of those people that got fired somewhere else and is now working for Ricky P? Just wondering. Happy Holiday.

12-22-2007, 04:03 AM

K Just from the response sounds like you have something to hide. I have worked with Perez for years. Do you really think he will keep you after he gets a few people on his side? Believe me he knows your history and knows you were under investigation. He will get rid of you as soon as he can. So instead for trying to hurt someone else, you better watch yourself.

12-22-2007, 04:05 AM

K Just from the response sounds like you have something to hide. I have worked with Perez for years. Do you really think he will keep you after he gets a few people on his side? Believe me he knows your history and knows you were under investigation. He will get rid of you as soon as he can. So instead for trying to hurt someone else, you better watch yourself.

12-22-2007, 04:21 AM
I agree that it is costing the city too much to have their own Police. I think it is time to approach the Sheriff. If the Commission is going to run this city into the ground and vote for such high taxes, maybe the tax payers themselves should start the ball rolling and contact the Sheriff. After reading these blogs and doing a little checking on my own I am convinced the WM police dept is in serious trouble. Not to mention the fact that one of the commissioners is having problems with the group he is part of. Lets clean this mess up.

12-22-2007, 02:04 PM
I agree that it is costing the city too much to have their own Police. I think it is time to approach the Sheriff. If the Commission is going to run this city into the ground and vote for such high taxes, maybe the tax payers themselves should start the ball rolling and contact the Sheriff. After reading these blogs and doing a little checking on my own I am convinced the WM police dept is in serious trouble. Not to mention the fact that one of the commissioners is having problems with the group he is part of. Lets clean this mess up.

Guess again, the taxpayers dont want BSO...we like having our own dept. and are willing to pay for it...

12-22-2007, 03:22 PM

Guess again, the taxpayers dont want BSO...we like having our own dept. and are willing to pay for it...

And pay you will :lol:
LOL

01-31-2008, 06:30 AM

And pay you will :lol:

OL

The price to keep the WMPD after the 1-29-08 vote will strain your budget. And if you still plan to build a complex well your pensions will vanish along with any merit increases. The complex will be in question....

02-02-2008, 04:09 AM
BSO District 20....just watch

02-02-2008, 04:10 AM
Not a bad thing.

02-02-2008, 06:51 AM
PLEEEEEZ TAKE US!

02-03-2008, 01:01 AM
You can change the uniforms but you can't change the guys. They still will be either angry and not willing to work or so inept that they couldn't find their a--hole with both hands. Nothing will change they will still find something to ***** about.

02-03-2008, 02:18 AM
You will do what you are told.

02-03-2008, 05:06 AM
and you will like me ..or else

02-15-2008, 06:06 PM

You should only speak for yourself. I am a tax payer and this city is a mess. Something needs to be done and in a hurry. Hopefully this election will take care of some problems. At least it will get Newton out and some of the Commission.

02-16-2008, 02:11 AM

You should only speak for yourself. I am a tax payer and this city is a mess. Something needs to be done and in a hurry. Hopefully this election will take care of some problems. At least it will get Newton out and some of the Commission.

I have a suggestion for you: INSTEAD OF BLOGGING A BUNCH OF GARBAGE WHY DON'T YOU OPEN UP A CAMPAIGN FUND AND START RUNNING FOR OFFICE. Why don't you give us your name, tell us your forum, your plans to mend the mess and how you are going to put yourself out there for the good of all to make things better. Too much of a challenge for you??? ABSOLUTELY....just keep typing away at your computer and spew crap out and hit the "submit" button. HOW DARE YOU and all the other "bloggers" point fingers at others AND YET YOU DO NOTHING. YOU, Mr/Ms taxpayer are a big part of the problem. You have the nerve to bash people....even name them.....but you hide behind your screen. You make me puke.

02-16-2008, 01:07 PM

I have a suggestion for you: INSTEAD OF BLOGGING A BUNCH OF GARBAGE WHY DON'T YOU OPEN UP A CAMPAIGN FUND AND START RUNNING FOR OFFICE. Why don't you give us your name, tell us your forum, your plans to mend the mess and how you are going to put yourself out there for the good of all to make things better. Too much of a challenge for you??? ABSOLUTELY....just keep typing away at your computer and spew crap out and hit the "submit" button. HOW DARE YOU and all the other "bloggers" point fingers at others AND YET YOU DO NOTHING. YOU, Mr/Ms taxpayer are a big part of the problem. You have the nerve to bash people....even name them.....but you hide behind your screen. You make me puke.

Clearly, no one cares what makes you puke. This is a law enforcement forum and law enforcement officers are forbidden, by law, from holding office in Florida. Not to mention that most of us dont live here where we work. BTW I dont see your name on here.

02-16-2008, 02:52 PM

Clearly, no one cares what makes you puke. This is a law enforcement forum and law enforcement officers are forbidden, by law, from holding office in Florida. Not to mention that most of us dont live here where we work. BTW I dont see your name on here.

Ummmm, excuse me? Law enforcement are "forbidden" to hold office? Umm, let's see now......The SHERIFF is an elected official and certainly holds office. You say this forum is for law enforcement? Really? What blogs have you been reading? You are another one that makes me want to puke. REAL LAW ENFORCEMENT brothers and sisters DO NOT bash one another.

02-19-2008, 04:14 AM
[quote=AJ]I agree that it is costing the city too much to have their own Police. I think it is time to approach the Sheriff. If the Commission is going to run this city into the ground and vote for such high taxes, maybe the tax payers themselves should start the ball rolling and contact the Sheriff. After reading these blogs and doing a little checking on my own I am convinced the WM police dept is in serious trouble. Not to mention the fact that one of the commissioners is having problems with the group he is part of. Lets clean this mess up.

Ummmm, excuse me? Law enforcement are "forbidden" to hold office? Umm, let's see now......The SHERIFF is an elected official and certainly holds office. You say this forum is for law enforcement? Really? What blogs have you been reading? You are another one that makes me want to puke. REAL LAW ENFORCEMENT brothers and sisters DO NOT bash one another.[/quote:17zdb1on]

Yes they do when they have lost confidence ( or never really had it) in a WMPD police administration, city staff and city council that fosters backstabbing, gossip , lying and favoritism and the co-workers who feed off of and do the dirty work of that type of organizational culture to impress the " command staff"and the city administration.

02-19-2008, 04:57 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote=AJ]I agree that it is costing the city too much to have their own Police. I think it is time to approach the Sheriff. If the Commission is going to run this city into the ground and vote for such high taxes, maybe the tax payers themselves should start the ball rolling and contact the Sheriff. After reading these blogs and doing a little checking on my own I am convinced the WM police dept is in serious trouble. Not to mention the fact that one of the commissioners is having problems with the group he is part of. Lets clean this mess up.

Ummmm, excuse me? Law enforcement are "forbidden" to hold office? Umm, let's see now......The SHERIFF is an elected official and certainly holds office. You say this forum is for law enforcement? Really? What blogs have you been reading? You are another one that makes me want to puke. REAL LAW ENFORCEMENT brothers and sisters DO NOT bash one another.[/quote:1wo2ftqn]

Yes they do when they have lost confidence ( or never really had it) in a WMPD police administration, city staff and city council that fosters backstabbing, gossip , lying and favoritism and the co-workers who feed off of and do the dirty work of that type of organizational culture to impress the " command staff"and the city administration.[/quote:1wo2ftqn]

Hey Pippen....did you get kicked out of the sandbox again? Is that your picture next to "Can't play well with others" poster???? Get a life. You sound like a deranged, narcisstic little kid having a temper tantrum. You certainly are not a certified, sworn law enforcement officer. REAL cops don't behave this way nor do they blogged nasty stuff. This city is awesome and so are the citizens and people who work here! Crawl back into the cave little guy!!!!!! Go now before you get another "time out".

02-21-2008, 03:35 AM

Hey what happend to Adam's "stripes". Oh yea, I remember, he is not in with the RP's " In Crowd". See yah stripes..........

02-21-2008, 10:35 PM

Hey what happend to Adam's "stripes". Oh yea, I remember, he is not in with the RP's " In Crowd". See yah stripes..........

Ummm...how about this? Is there an opening? I bet you said the same thing about Chuck....who happened to be #1 and DID get his stripes. Stripes are EARNED...what a concept. Let's see what kind of apple Adam is.... (pardon the pun).....certainly he wouldn't blog crap on here, would he???? No, I just can't imagine anyone who would want to become a supervisor stoop to the levels here on this forum. Anyway, there is no "in crowd" its called BROTHERHOOD!

02-22-2008, 03:24 AM

Ummm...how about this? Is there an opening? I bet you said the same thing about Chuck....who happened to be #1 and DID get his stripes. Stripes are EARNED...what a concept. Let's see what kind of apple Adam is.... (pardon the pun).....certainly he wouldn't blog crap on here, would he???? No, I just can't imagine anyone who would want to become a supervisor stoop to the levels here on this forum. Anyway, there is no "in crowd" its called BROTHERHOOD!
RP posts here as well as all his "buddies" so why cant a prospective Sgt.
I have no idea if A. posts here but pleeeeeeeeeez dont tell me that RP and his posse (that means you) dont. Everyone on the list has more than earned their position long before our ego-maniac chief got here. Brotherhood...Is that the new term for suck up. Your a joke.

02-22-2008, 06:22 AM

I have no idea if A. posts here but pleeeeeeeeeez dont tell me that RP and his posse (that means you) dont. Everyone on the list has more than earned their position long before our ego-maniac chief got here. Brotherhood...Is that the new term for suck up. Your a joke.

Keep living in the past buddy boy! You make me laugh, you paronoid cave dweller!!! LOL!! :lol: Have a great day!!!!!

02-22-2008, 02:05 PM
[quote="R Perez":3b18ptj4]You will do what you are told.

Keep living in the past buddy boy! You make me laugh, you paronoid cave dweller!!! LOL!! :lol: Have a great day!!!!![/quote:3b18ptj4]
Thanks chief...I will.

02-23-2008, 04:50 AM
[quote="Anonymous":1vd2ukvu][quote="R Perez":1vd2ukvu]You will do what you are told.

Keep living in the past buddy boy! You make me laugh, you paronoid cave dweller!!! LOL!! :lol: Have a great day!!!!![/quote:1vd2ukvu]
Thanks chief...I will.[/quote:1vd2ukvu]
We ALL think those Sgt Chevrons were ment for Officer Kojerk but this blog kept RP from promoting a suck-up who was not qualified and he and HR "bent" the rules but the right pressure kept them from doing another wrong. The Brotherhood did the right thing as usual.

03-07-2008, 05:49 PM
[quote="Anonymous":3hiuwi86][quote="R Perez":3hiuwi86]You will do what you are told.

Hey Chief and Ed, is the city just paying you to sit and answer these blogs? When you don't like what someone says you just say Bla, Bla or say someone is drinking? Do you really think by those childish remarks people aren't going to look into what is going on there? My guess you two are scared to death BSO will take over. You know that you would be finished. Don't you think people know what you have been doing? Smarten up.

Keep living in the past buddy boy! You make me laugh, you paronoid cave dweller!!! LOL!! :lol: Have a great day!!!!![/quote:3hiuwi86]
Thanks chief...I will.[/quote:3hiuwi86]

03-07-2008, 06:04 PM
[quote="Weeping":xk60zyk7][quote="Anonymous":xk60zyk7][quote="R Perez":xk60zyk7]You will do what you are told.

Keep living in the past buddy boy! You make me laugh, you paronoid cave dweller!!! LOL!! :lol: Have a great day!!!!![/quote:xk60zyk7]
Thanks chief...I will.[/quote:xk60zyk7]
We ALL think those Sgt Chevrons were ment for Officer Kojerk but this blog kept RP from promoting a suck-up who was not qualified and he and HR "bent" the rules but the right pressure kept them from doing another wrong. The Brotherhood did the right thing as usual.[/quote:xk60zyk7]

Does "bent" mean what I think it means?