PDA

View Full Version : PCSO Merger with BPD

11-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Just wanted some opinions of our proposed merger with BPD....I personally dont care either way...I read on the ledger alot about they're undying love for Bartow, and how they "bleed blue", but I wonder how blue that blood will be when they have the chance to bid elsewhere or put in for a specialty unit NOT inside the city of Bartow?....Thoughts....Opinions?

11-12-2007, 11:29 PM
I thought that idea had already fallen by the wayside ...

11-13-2007, 02:50 AM
To not resist or express loyalty to the city police department would be like not supporting the sheriff. The police department is where we work and though we have no control over the managment and direction of the department as a whole, most take pride in where they work.
I have met with sheriff Judd and if or when we merge, I am confident that he will keep his word to the members of BPD. The resistance to the merger is no reflection on PCSO, the sheriff or the deputies.
Blue or green totally out of our control. A lot of hurt feeling if the city disbans BPD solely due to money matters, but boo-hoo don't pay the bills.

11-13-2007, 11:53 AM
To the above post, I hope you also belive in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy if you trust Grady !!!

11-13-2007, 12:48 PM
Hey BPD, pay no attention to the above post....He's kinda like Herpes...for the most part, he's in remission (retired), but every now & then, theres an outbreak (a post) in an attempt to spread the virus...if the merger happens, some of your guys will adapt and love it here, others wont....yes there are some problems here, but nothing you cant live with and deal with as long as you dont listen to morans like the above...its all what you make of it

11-14-2007, 07:15 AM
Hey BPD, pay no attention to the above post....He's kinda like Herpes...for the most part, he's in remission (retired), but every now & then, theres an outbreak (a post) in an attempt to spread the virus...if the merger happens, some of your guys will adapt and love it here, others wont....yes there are some problems here, but nothing you cant live with and deal with as long as you dont listen to morans like the above...its all what you make of it

lmao....that seems to really be the best way to describe him

11-16-2007, 09:25 PM
to the above posts:

his user name implies he's done working. it doesn't mean he's actually retired. could be one of the many dinosaurs still collecting a paycheck but leaving the real work to other people. if he was actually retired,why would he care about what goes on here?