PDA

View Full Version : Leo Lounge

Paradise
11-11-2007, 04:07 PM
I just wanted to let the rest of the registered users know that there are currently three of us from Collier (Paradise, Veteranrookie and Devil Dog) participating in the new Leo Only forum.

I must say it is a refreshing time knowing that only verified Leo's are on the board. No Guess Users stirring the pot. There are real coversations and respect among the users.

By the way Veteranrookie, how do you take your coffee?
(In the leo lounge he reminded me that his profile rank out-ranks me thereby requesting a cup of coffee :) )

MOD 1
11-11-2007, 04:30 PM
I just wanted to let the rest of the registered users know that there are currently three of us from Collier (Paradise, Veteranrookie and Devil Dog) participating in the new Leo Only forum.

I must say it is a refreshing time knowing that only verified Leo's are on the board. No Guess Users stirring the pot. There are real coversations and respect among the users.

By the way Veteranrookie, how do you take your coffee?
(In the leo lounge he reminded me that his profile rank out-ranks me thereby requesting a cup of coffee :) )

Just so all of you know, I am a little behind on doing verifications. I expect to get caught up this week. If you are waiting, you should hear from me this week.

Mod 1

Ten8hotel
11-11-2007, 10:46 PM
I'll be there soon when Mod 1 verifies my info. It's kind of nice getting the rank without doing much but having time here and posting stuff in which I think I know alot about but probably don't.......come to think of it, it's alot like getting promoted at work..... I like this sergeant thing.