PDA

View Full Version : Homestead Florida

11-10-2007, 06:28 PM
************All Points Bulletin*********************************

Attention all Mexicans and other illegals in California special attention Los Angeles County, LAPD, San Diego PD, Santa Monica and all sorrounding cities and counties.

All Mexicans who and other illegals be advised that people are leaving Florida especially the Miami area to other states due to the high cost of living. Sooner or later houses are going to be cheaper. Or you can just move into an abandoned crack house in Liberty City, Overtown or Opa-Locka.

Mexicans you can move into Florida City and Homestead and live in a one or two bedroom apartment with 15 other Mexican families and car pool in your Trocka to the local tomato farm.

Tomato farmers are paying 15 cents per tomato picked by a Mexican.

All agencies please give this out to your Illegal population... Oh by the way, Border Patrol in Miami does not show up when called by local police so don't worry they are not out in full force like in the west.

Auth/Presidente Vicente Fox
Oper/Pepito

08-04-2008, 12:55 AM
I work in nw Miami-Dade County. Every time I call ICE or border patrol they show up. If they are too busy , I'll transport their illegal asses to the pembroke pines border patrol station. They Will Gladly accept them. Oh by the way , california does not call border patrol. Very liberal out there. To the L.A. cops, Tell the mexicans and other illegals that if they shall venture into southern Florida , we will enforce Dept. of Homeland Security Policies and deport their sorry illegal asses. until at least they cross the border again in CA, OR TX. Every time I ask them where they crossed, 9 times out of ten, its CA.

CAR 69
06-28-2009, 02:47 PM
************All Points Bulletin*********************************

Attention all Mexicans and other illegals in California special attention Los Angeles County, LAPD, San Diego PD, Santa Monica and all sorrounding cities and counties.

All Mexicans who and other illegals be advised that people are leaving Florida especially the Miami area to other states due to the high cost of living. Sooner or later houses are going to be cheaper. Or you can just move into an abandoned crack house in Liberty City, Overtown or Opa-Locka.

Mexicans you can move into Florida City and Homestead and live in a one or two bedroom apartment with 15 other Mexican families and car pool in your Trocka to the local tomato farm.

Tomato farmers are paying 15 cents per tomato picked by a Mexican.

All agencies please give this out to your Illegal population... Oh by the way, Border Patrol in Miami does not show up when called by local police so don't worry they are not out in full force like in the west.

Auth/Presidente Vicente Fox
Oper/Pepito

If the Mexicans and the other illegals left Miami or Fort Lauderdale there would be nobody to wash dishes or do busboy work at any restaurant from North Borward to Key West. Especially in the South Beach area. Oh yeah don't forget who does all the landscaping from North Broward to Key West.

BTW the Border Patrol shows up each and every time in South Florida on time.

I used to have a small house in Homestead that I rented for a short time to Mexicans. They always paid on time though they had more people in the house then I would have liked.