PDA

View Full Version : FLPD

11-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Attention: FLPD Officers, we at BSO are here to help you press your issues with your contract. We would like to join you if needed. We are going through contract negotiations ourselves and know that a decent wage and benefits is paramount to keeping good officers/deputies in this profession.

I admire your agency's turn out on the picket line. I for one want to join with you guys to help if needed. Please post on our site and we will send help. Good luck and be safe.

11-08-2007, 09:41 PM
Attention: FLPD Officers, we at BSO are here to help you press your issues with your contract. We would like to join you if needed. We are going through contract negotiations ourselves and know that a decent wage and benefits is paramount to keeping good officers/deputies in this profession.

I admire your agency's turn out on the picket line. I for one want to join with you guys to help if needed. Please post on our site and we will send help. Good luck and be safe.

If you really want to help us then convince the sheriff to take us over. I would venture to say that 70-80 % of our department is ready to go. Other than that we will be at the PAC on Saturday at noon. We would welcome the help.