PDA

View Full Version : Capts get O.T.

11-08-2007, 06:59 AM
This my first time posting but when I heard that the Sheriff paid his CAPT's OVERTIME PAY for working the Fair I was floored.I dont see how this could even be legal providing Free security for a Fair that brings in over a million dollars during the 10 days.And the SHERIFF spent over 20k dollars in overtime for his choice few including some civilians to work for the Frenkels.Must be why they contribute to the Sheriff and his Campaign.This was done during a time of budget cuts and threats of looming lay offs.Lets not forget the jail being made to work on there days off for comp time only.....

11-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Oh the ways the PBA flunkies who have spread this rumor will be handled.

You guys should just admit you've endorsed LS and quit trying to deceive Ronnie Mc.

11-08-2007, 04:11 PM
[quote="Anonymous"]Oh the ways the PBA flunkies who have spread this rumor will be handled.

Is that a threat?

11-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Oh my my!........sorry too ruffle your feathers, just wait till the media gets a hold of this! I guess the public records request is lying too!.....See the "horizon",a new day is dawning and you guys in the "inner circle" need to make note! By the way, which of you "rats" will leave the sinkng ship next!" It's coming boys and and "hell" is coming with it!

11-09-2007, 01:26 AM
If the PBA has endorsed Scapecci, oh they are not helping themselves one bit, or maybe they are because the president and the ones under him are the good ole boys anyway.
God forbid they would endorse someone that does not come from the department, that would be a travesty.
If anyone wants to discover why everyone is leaving the narcotics unit, then maybe they ought to look at the candidates for Sheriff and see if there may be a connection there somewhere.
It will not be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Look at who is backing whom and you will find out volumes.
It will definitely be interesting to see who comes out of the bag last when the bag is shaken.

11-09-2007, 02:06 AM
You are clueless. You talk like you know whats going on but you don't. Post the intitials of the people leaving narcotics if you got the inside information. You don't know you just read the other post. I'm calling you out.

11-09-2007, 01:18 PM
It's obvious the Morgan supporters are fishing for answers or info about this narcotics thing. We know the people involved. It was personality conflicts (or disorders). The people involved are both RMc supporters and have given a lot of $$. Has nothing to do with who supports who. For allegedly having all these deputies supporting Morgan you think he'd have some type of inside source.

As for the person pretending to be admin saying we will be punished for who we support. This again must be a Morgan supporter because he states fear of the administration reprisal is why no one admits to liking Morgan. Most Willis supporters have done quite well for themselves. There are around a dozen or so deputies currently supporting Larry with many more to come. The sheriff knows better than to fire someone for not supporting him. Now if I were sheriff and someone was supporting Morgan, I may send that person for a psych eval...

MOD 353
11-09-2007, 01:44 PM
I know who you are and I will be dealing with you next Friday afternoon when I make a few changes. If you think that your disloyalty will be tolerated you are ill advised. Bring a box to collect your personal effects and have cab fare.

You will not continue to discredit my office, we have policies to prevent this type of adverse conduct...RM
For your sake you had better hope that your IP address comes back to a person with the first initial of R and the last initial of M. Otherwise I suggest you explain ASAP.

11-09-2007, 02:56 PM
I know who you are and I will be dealing with you next Friday afternoon when I make a few changes. If you think that your disloyalty will be tolerated you are ill advised. Bring a box to collect your personal effects and have cab fare.

You will not continue to discredit my office, we have policies to prevent this type of adverse conduct...RM
For your sake you had better hope that your IP address comes back to a person with the first initial of R and the last initial of M. Otherwise I suggest you explain ASAP.

The sheriff will not retaliate like some people think. Employees are free to support whoever they want and should feel comfortable about it. He hopes you will support him but it's alright if you don't.

MOD 353
11-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Assuming someone's identity for the purpose of posting on this forum is against the Terms of Use. From reading the post that ended with RM I ASSumed that the poster was trying to infer that he/she were the Sheriff. This post has been forwared to site staff for verification.

11-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Assuming someone's identity for the purpose of posting on this forum is against the Terms of Use. From reading the post that ended with RM I ASSumed that the poster was trying to infer that he/she were the Sheriff. This post has been forwared to site staff for verification.

So this site's staff has Ronnie Mac's IP address to compare with and verify posts...very interesting. How did y'all get that? I'm impressed.

Wanna really impress me, my name is Jules Winnfield from Englewood, Ca......now prove I'm not.

This internet stuff is the coolest. :lol:

11-10-2007, 02:22 AM
So what if the sheriff pays his captains a little overtime. The sheriff also allowed some of your PBA board members to take off work every freaking day of the fair so they could earn thousands of dollars. Don't give us that "Frenkel wanted me" BS either, you were only there because Ronnie Mc allowed it.

He allows you guys to take off but then you F him by doing another records request and whine even more. What a great way to thank him.

But now he's the jerk because he is a little miffed about it... :roll:

11-10-2007, 04:50 PM
So what if the sheriff pays his captains a little overtime. The sheriff also allowed some of your PBA board members to take off work every freaking day of the fair so they could earn thousands of dollars. Don't give us that "Frenkel wanted me" BS either, you were only there because Ronnie Mc allowed it.

He allows you guys to take off but then you F him by doing another records request and whine even more. What a great way to thank him.

But now he's the jerk because he is a little miffed about it... :roll:
Get your facts together, anyone who wanted to take off and work was allowed too! They of course were paid by the monies provided by the "Frenkel family.'" The Captains and a few other chosen few such as Darlene ****ey who signed up as a reserve deputy and paid approximately $38.00 an hour were paid from the "COUNTY TAX PAYERS DOLLARS!!!!" now "JUSTIFY" that and think twice before you start calling names and pointing fingers. Maybe it's time the tax payers of this county see the real side and not what adman wants them to hear and see! The people of this community deserve to know that their money is being misused!!!

11-12-2007, 03:19 PM

But now he's the jerk because he is a little miffed about it...

What about the jail officers and staff who are FORCED to work overtime for comp? The sheriff said he has no money to pay overtime. So yes I’m a little MIFFED about it. Wouldn’t you?

11-12-2007, 04:46 PM
To compare a person taking off time from work to work the fair to a person being paid overtime at 60-75 dollars an hour is nuts. The people who took time off to work the gig took time they earned. I would give no credit to Smack Nesby for allowing people who had leave time to take off to work. Now if he wanted to put those guys on the high dollar plan that he gave a few then yes he has done something good. He didnt do that.

Lets look at another angle. How many of the people who made huge hourly rates have given money to Ronnie Smack for the sheriff race? The connection is obvious. It is this type of thing that causes people to gag at the thought of Ronnie Smack being elected again.

Rumor is that on one of the nights there were SEVERAL staff members working. Tell us midget man was it really needed? The answer is no! It is just another way for this admin to use tax dollars to further the effort to stay in control.

"Wait until next October" are you kidding I cant wait until next November!

02-09-2008, 02:53 PM
What suprises me is the fact that there are captains a the sheriff's office that do not max out on the police bonus of $130.00. How unprofessional is that? You can get $20 for every 80 hours of training in classes put on by FDLE/CJSTC. Also, you can figure out that several don't even have a AA/AS or BA/BS degree based on the amount paid.

02-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Here's the link to the document.

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents ... unfair.pdf (http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/documents/unfair.pdf)

02-09-2008, 06:35 PM
It makes me sick to work for somebody so corrupted. I cant wait for November.

02-10-2008, 02:41 AM
Why would you expect a Captain to have a college degree when the Sheriff himself has only a high school diploma ( maybe)

02-10-2008, 07:36 AM
McNesby has bought and paid for the loyalty of at least 200 employees. He’s hired that many into high paying non sworn director positions, or promoted them to Sgt., Lt., Capt. or Director and in a few cases given big raises to some of the non-sworn. Some have benefited by being promoted multiple times and some get thousands of dollars in over time that is nothing more than a slush fund where he can drain political campaign contributions from them.

From an ethical point of view the practice borders on being illegal if it is not already illegal. From a monetary point of view for the employee it’s a great deal. Proclaim political loyalty, make a $500 campaign contribution and in return get a $75,000 annual salaried or more government job that has great benefits. In just four years a $500 investment will reap $300,000 in salary. Where else can you go, invest $500 and be guaranteed a return of $300,000, or more, on your money in just four years? No where except at the Sheriffs Department.

Unfortunately for him, he can’t do the same for all 1.100 employees because his budget would be 5 times bigger than it is now if he did and the tax payers would be even more up set with him than they are now. He has to rely on those 200 to be his torch bearers singing praises of how great he is. Out of self preservation, they have no choice; they must be McNesbys propaganda machine spreading misinformation about how efficient the office is run when they know that is not true.

He has shown no concern for the wages or work conditions of the 900 he has not managed to buy off. Those 900 deserve four more years of the same treatment if we sit by silently without doing all we can to end his tyrannical administration. We 900 have 500% more influence than those favored 200 about how he has systematically destroyed the morale of 900 by being partial to those 200. Our silence, however, only goes to give creditability to his poor management of all the resources of the office. If all the public hears is what those 200 reports to them, they’ll be under the impression all is well.

Loyalty that has been bought and paid for is fleeting. When McNesby is kicked out of office he’ll find that out. He will be abandoned like rats leaving a sinking ship.

I for one will be spreading the word to my close trusted friends and relatives to vote for anyone except McNesby. How about you, or are you in line waiting for him to buy your loyalty?

02-10-2008, 09:00 AM
The only thing that is required for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.

02-11-2008, 05:03 AM
Or listen to david craig enough.