PDA

View Full Version : So which is the truth Morgan?

11-08-2007, 03:41 AM
Your website states you have 20 years LEO experiece. The propaganda you've been leaving on people's doors state that you have 35 years public and private law enforcement. Which is it?

11-08-2007, 06:44 AM
how can anyone claim military as REAL law enforcement? Are you SERIOUS???? What a joke.....

11-08-2007, 11:14 PM
1. I have had contact with many members of ECSO in the years I have lived here. The vast majority have been very professional. I hope we elect a sheriff that can better manage the department and get more pay, benefits and training down to the deputy and correction officer level.

2. I don't understand how military experience can be considered a joke. As retired military (as a great many of our locals are) I can tell you tell you that in the military you are constantly trained, tested, qualified, are in good physical condition, you compete for promotion against every one of your peers in your entire branch of service.

3. I never met Rambo while on active duty, and I don't think Dirty Harry is doing duty here. I think the vast majority of both (military and law enforcement) do they best they can with what they have.

4. I have always believed that to be respected, you must first show others respect. If you don't like Morgan, that is you right. Vote. To call a person's service a joke is a reflection of how you feel about others and possibly yourself.

11-08-2007, 11:57 PM
No one called his service a joke they called his claim a joke. For those of us LEO's here, think of all the recent prior Military we have that actually got their FDLE standards. Can you think of any of them that would have made a good sheriff right out of the gate? There is a long period of adjustment to go from military to local police work. The fact that Morgan doesn't understand this is enough for me not to vote for him. Then there are all those lies...

11-09-2007, 01:52 AM

I was not addressing what they said about military service, I was addressing what you said. It is posted right above my first comment. I am sure we have many LEO that are prior military, are Florida qualified and are or will be fine LEO.

I thank you and all our officers for the commitment.

Bottom line, Morgan is experienced, educated and has ideas. It seems to me as a taxpayer of this county, the current sheriff is overwhelmed.

All finances of the ECSO should be public information. Do we really have admin people and some senior deputy making 75 to over 100 plus? This while deputies are working Wal Mart because we pay less than 35?

I have heard some of what Morgan has to say. I read old posts on this site, Guest, you have many. Bottom line, we can do better.

Think. Vote.

11-09-2007, 02:03 AM
LOL yep. Guest sure does a lot of posting on this site :shock:

We can do better than the current Sheriff and MUCH better than Morgan.

11-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Umm, Mr. Joe? Guest is the generic name given to people who aren't actual registered members of LEO Affairs. There are many guests. At least I hope so...otherwise I've been talking to myself for a long time. :roll:

11-10-2007, 06:24 PM
I am a guest on this site. Look underneath author how registered and guests are listed.

I am done on this post.

Good luck to you.

11-10-2007, 06:29 PM
There is no guest under guest. If you post anonymously it comes up as guest with nothing underneath it. There are hundreds of different posts labeled guest that come from numerous authors including myself.