PDA

View Full Version : Silly Savaiko

11-07-2007, 10:37 AM
Lets all pretend that this guy doesn't exist. He is a blowhard from the word go and he should get the pictue that everyone laughs at him behind his back. :lol:

11-09-2007, 01:42 AM
I have never had a problem with him. Just do your job thats all he wants. The slugs are the ones that need to worry. Every time I have been involved in a crap situation he did the right thing by me.

11-09-2007, 02:09 AM
He got bullied early in his life and is exacting his revenge.

Jump123
11-10-2007, 02:08 AM
I have never had a problem with him. Just do your job thats all he wants. The slugs are the ones that need to worry. Every time I have been involved in a crap situation he did the right thing by me.

ok you are either the man himself or maybe a family member of his. I have heard several stories from the people that he has personally screwed over. If you are hearing these things from the people that got the shaft by him, and they are all being consistent, then it might have some truth to it. Wake up and watch your back.

11-10-2007, 11:38 PM

ok you are either the man himself or maybe a family member of his. I have heard several stories from the people that he has personally screwed over. If you are hearing these things from the people that got the shaft by him, and they are all being consistent, then it might have some truth to it. Wake up and watch your back.

screwed over how? He has stood up for me and helped me and my family through some hard times, not asking for anything in return. what stories? And are they factual or are you just spreading gosip and BS because you like to?

Jump123
11-11-2007, 11:50 PM
Well I guess you are barrying your head in the sand because you haven't heard of the things that has happened here. Do you think everyone just got together one day and said,"Hey... I dont like the guy because he has salt and pepper hair, so we are going to call him 666." That name is known throughout the dept. Even the command staff knows that name. Now Im not calling you a liar, even though I think you are him, and if you say he has helped you in the past then great. But what I am saying is that just because he did one thing for you and your family, doesn't take away that he is what he is, and what we know him as.

11-16-2007, 10:48 AM
Dude, he a menis to society. He's known around the country! He should of went into the military or college or somewhere to understand what lifes all about. A number of years ago our wonderful s1 met with everyone and inquired about the command staff (sgts and up) 100% brought up 666 and everyone was hoping our assistant chief at the time (hollywood pd product) was going to can him. Unfortunately he left before he did. Its a never ending cycle of abuse. He was abused so he's abusing us. He blames dave w. Dave blames him. The command staff blames him he blames them. He more worried about the sro's eating at howies then the crime scene around the corner. Unless its big news and he's able to get his ass on tv.

Just my thoughts....

"We should save the orphined animals and euthanize the worthless people"

11-25-2007, 05:50 PM
Just another example of one that slipped between the cracks. They should create a squad with 135,666,196,245, and assign all the losers to them so they can leave us alone. Oh yea give them pound for pound for CID stuff.

If our old A/C D'H was here he would have taken care of him by now. He was one of the few who could see he was bad for LE.

01-09-2008, 03:49 AM
How long before someone finally deals with ID666 :evil: . To many good officers have been ruined by his micro manage obsessions! How many times do we have to complain to the top brass to control or muzzle him.

Now he will be infecting CID with his cult like ways. Take cover brothers and sisters.
:evil:

01-11-2008, 01:26 AM
It would seem, the people who have issues with management are the ones who are hiding under a tree and hoping no one will realize it. There have been rumors of JS screwing over people for a long time but to my knowledge, it hasn't happened in the past few years. A management team in every situation needs a leader who is not afraid to make the tough decisions because it is the right thing to do, even when it's not the most popular decision. I think the move to DB is good for everyone.

01-11-2008, 02:19 AM
You must be on drugs. Lets us know how things are going when you get out of rehab! :evil:

01-11-2008, 06:06 AM
It would seem, the people who have issues with management are the ones who are hiding under a tree and hoping no one will realize it. There have been rumors of JS screwing over people for a long time but to my knowledge, it hasn't happened in the past few years. A management team in every situation needs a leader who is not afraid to make the tough decisions because it is the right thing to do, even when it's not the most popular decision. I think the move to DB is good for everyone.Okay Satan, obviously your posting about yourself cause your the only one that likes you.

01-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Here are my early days for you to enjoy

http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/movies/images/reno911-lennon-interview-1.jpg

01-13-2008, 02:30 AM
It would seem, the people who have issues with management are the ones who are hiding under a tree and hoping no one will realize it. There have been rumors of JS screwing over people for a long time but to my knowledge, it hasn't happened in the past few years. A management team in every situation needs a leader who is not afraid to make the tough decisions because it is the right thing to do, even when it's not the most popular decision. I think the move to DB is good for everyone.

I think its the other way around. The poeple that do do things are the ones he targets the most. Heaven forbid someone stand out and do a good job. Maybe it reminds him that he was never a good cop.

01-14-2008, 10:30 PM
She will be fine if they keep her away from ID666 :evil: :evil: :devil:

01-15-2008, 01:07 AM
She will be fine if they keep her away from ID666 :evil: :evil: :devil:

he'll be fine if they keep him away from her.

01-15-2008, 11:51 PM
Can anyone confirm the division of where the next group of victims will deal with him? :devil: :devil:

01-19-2008, 02:34 AM
Anyone hear when the :devil: is moving?

01-19-2008, 03:29 AM
call x23 in the middle of the day and ask to speak to the CiD captain that should settle the rumors

01-19-2008, 07:07 PM
The captains are not moving for 1 to 2 months. The majors will be around he same time.

01-20-2008, 01:49 AM
Heard the majors are moving in less than two weeks but nothing on Captains. :D

01-20-2008, 02:23 AM
Doesn't really matter...they are interchangeable parts.

01-20-2008, 04:49 PM
There is only one :devil:

01-23-2008, 02:14 AM
I know it used to be you couldn’t be gay and be a police officer. Well, I know times have changed and like I aint gay or anything, but I was just wondering how many of us, woops, I mean how many gay police officers are there working for Miramar Police dept. But I aint gay or anything.

Obviously that did not apply in this case!

01-24-2008, 12:39 PM
LEVINE - CID
PETRONE - ROAD
SAVAIKO - PETRONE'S OLD JOB
GREGG - DELOSRIOS'S OLD JOB
DELOSRIOS - ROAD
GILLIGAN - ROAD
WILLIAMS - ROAD
BONIS - ROAD

01-24-2008, 09:34 PM
why the shakeup?

01-24-2008, 11:25 PM
Command staff changes every 3 years I believe it is

01-26-2008, 12:24 AM
It's obvious they wanted to get id666 off the road to save the masses from quiting.

01-26-2008, 01:57 AM
Yeah unfortunately they put him in charge of communications.

01-26-2008, 03:21 AM
So he's in charge of the vehicle fleet 8) When do we get the 2009 Kia's Interceptor's?

01-26-2008, 03:31 AM
LMAO. With the no chase policy that we have we might as well buy those little cars that they are advertising now. LOL

01-26-2008, 03:55 AM
how hard can it be, buy car put on lights. It has to be someting even 666 can do.

01-26-2008, 09:59 PM
hopefully they will take his radio and phone away fropm him so he cant still reach out and touch someone when he starts jonesing from not being able to do police work and screw with us.

01-27-2008, 03:09 AM
I think Capt P did a great job taking care of the fleet and equipment. never had a problem getting anything taken care of and the cars are great. Taken a big change from the older crap we had. Hopefully their is not a change for the worse with :twisted:

01-27-2008, 03:09 AM
I think Capt P did a great job taking care of the fleet and equipment. never had a problem getting anything taken care of and the cars are great. Taken a big change from the older crap we had. Hopefully their is not a change for the worse with :twisted:

01-27-2008, 09:11 AM
I think Capt P did a great job taking care of the fleet and equipment. never had a problem getting anything taken care of and the cars are great. Taken a big change from the older crap we had. Hopefully their is not a change for the worse with :twisted:Yes, Cap. P did a good job. Our eqiupment is first class. I could of done without the GPS though. New people consider yourself lucky because its always been SOP to give new cars to officers with the most senoirity and you had to pay your dues to get the new stuff. A new car waiting for someone who isnt even off FTO was unheard off. I was given 3 hand me downs untill I got my first new car, and it wasnt even new, the take homes would come out of the pool. It was someones bright idea that we had to live with for a long time around here that the new cars would be put in the pool first and then be isseud out after that. This was when only officers that lived in the city or were in a specialized unit got takehomes. It was not to long ago that takehomes were issued out when new. Times are changing, I still cant decide if its for the better.

01-27-2008, 10:49 AM
Yep hats off to Capt P. can't complain about the equipment. There is more on the way...

the 15's love the new molded seats in the back of the patrol car! :P

01-27-2008, 05:51 PM
Now maybe he wont help run off any more cop volunteers

01-29-2008, 01:31 AM
that could be agood thing

01-31-2008, 04:31 AM
:devil: ID666 next sgt???

02-01-2008, 02:32 AM

Has anything good ever happened when 666 is involved?

02-03-2008, 03:13 AM
Yeah unfortunately they put him in charge of communications.

”Solitude is the playing field of Satan” "He who has harassed others makes his own bed and left all with no options but to let him remain alone with no friends after he alone has made his own bed in his demise"

02-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Quote from the book, The Arrogance of Satan,

"An investigation of history reveals that the possession of power and wealth is a common characteristic of arrogant and haughty people. Due to the power they held, these people rejected faith and subjected those around them to oppression."

Sounds just like ID666

02-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Still true!

02-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Lets all pretend that this guy doesn't exist. He is a blowhard from the word go and he should get the pictue that everyone laughs at him behind his back. :lol:

Is it true that satan is listed on the first page of the FTO manual as the number one hazard in MM??

What a waste of a money. Send him to animal control to feed the strays. They might be the only breathing mamals that can deal with his personality. He is just full of himself and has no friends.

02-17-2008, 03:30 AM
The animals at the shelter are not going to want something that salty and nasty.

02-18-2008, 08:11 PM
when you think about it, its like that for all of our capts. accept a small handful. BG is getting right up there with 666. that is scary to see how many of these guys get promoted. and is it really confirmed that cpt W, said he like getting white cops fired? who can confirm that? like was he written up or anything?

02-19-2008, 11:43 PM
when you think about it, its like that for all of our capts. accept a small handful. BG is getting right up there with 666. that is scary to see how many of these guys get promoted. and is it really confirmed that cpt W, said he like getting white cops fired? who can confirm that? like was he written up or anything?

All three of these have a common trait. They are all lazy pieces of shit that have done nothing for an entire career and still got promoted to screw with people. HMM, maybe thats how I can make sgt.

02-20-2008, 03:33 PM
He was a whimpering pu$$! brat that was never liked in school. They still talk about him in CCPD since he was fired. He would never be hired here today with our current process.

Thank god he has been removed him from COPB before we had more new people quit just to get away from this du$%bag . He is one of those rare humans that when you open your mouth to speak he irritates people.

As soon as he walks out of a room everyone including sgt's look at each other and says what an ass%$#@.

Just continue to laugh at him, he is MPD's biggest joke that makes us all have something in common.

semper phi

Who said we are still talking about him?

02-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Pock faced man is always talked about. He is legendary and even slammed on BSO forums. :evil:

02-23-2008, 10:16 PM
Pock faced man is always talked about. He is legendary and even slammed on BSO forums. :evil:

Are you saying he suffered from acne as a teen?

02-23-2008, 10:22 PM
:lol: :lol: LMAO

02-23-2008, 10:26 PM
:lol: :lol: LMAO

To which post?

02-25-2008, 09:50 PM

All three of these have a common trait. They are all lazy pieces of shizzat that have done nothing for an entire career and still got promoted to screw with people. HMM, maybe thats how I can make sgt.

THATS TRUE LOOK AT NEILSON, AD****HEAD ECT................

03-10-2008, 05:35 PM

How is he doing in his new position?

03-11-2008, 01:56 AM
Who cares????????????????

03-11-2008, 02:23 AM
I think he is the best officer Miramar ever had. The best Sgt, the best Captain, and one day the best Chief.

Sorry, I have to go now, my roommates Elvis, Bigfoot, and Neptune are calling me to dinner.

03-11-2008, 03:19 AM
LMAO again

03-23-2008, 10:45 AM
why was he at court the other day spying on us. he really creeps me out sometimes.

03-23-2008, 02:46 PM
He is having withdraws from not being able to harass people on his squad anymore. ID666 will never go away, he is just like water he can slip into any crack and cause swelling so beware share intel with all to prevent his evil damage. :devil:

He is a creep that will creep everyone out!

04-03-2008, 03:34 AM

How is he doing in his new position?

Did Satan quit or something? He has not been seen for a while now and it has been great around here without his presence.

PLease say it has happened >>>

04-11-2008, 03:26 AM
:devil: :devil:

We have had a sighting and what’s with the green slime bottle. Is that devil juice?

04-15-2008, 10:06 PM
WOW

SATAN is setting LEO Affairs records with over 4000 views. One good thing we all have in common, Dont like ID666.

05-24-2008, 06:45 AM
True story. Putz 666 was too spineless to figure out a way to protect a brother LEO, instead 666 chose to use his rank to order a patrol officer to write a brother LEO a parking ticket. Then Putz 666 said he did not care about the situation and was just following orders, ha, what a joke! So, the LEO that was issued a parking ticket went to civil court and fought the ticket and won in court. Putz 666 should try to grow a pair and with all the time on the job Putz 666 should have figured out a way to help the brother LEO instead of being a "jellyfish".

05-24-2008, 01:34 PM
True story. Putz 666 was too spineless to figure out a way to protect a brother LEO, instead 666 chose to use his rank to order a patrol officer to write a brother LEO a parking ticket. Then Putz 666 said he did not care about the situation and was just following orders, ha, what a joke! So, the LEO that was issued a parking ticket went to civil court and fought the ticket and won in court. Putz 666 should try to grow a pair and with all the time on the job Putz 666 should have figured out a way to help the brother LEO instead of being a "jellyfish".

No you can see why evertone hates him and we call him 666!

05-24-2008, 09:41 PM
i met the guy you are talking about. hes a 37 for BSO. really nice guy, and he was told by the officer that wrote him that he was threatened to write the ticket by 666, and if he didnt write him he would be written up.

05-25-2008, 01:24 PM
i met the guy you are talking about. hes a 37 for BSO. really nice guy, and he was told by the officer that wrote him that he was threatened to write the ticket by 666, and if he didnt write him he would be written up.

He has been the biggest loser we have ever hired in Miramar. He was removed from the patrol to keep half of the department from quiting. We lost some good people to other departments because ADM would not deal with him.

05-25-2008, 04:34 PM

He has been the biggest loser we have ever hired in Miramar. He was removed from the patrol to keep half of the department from quiting. We lost some good people to other departments because ADM would not deal with him.

the chief did take care of the situation by putting it back on us. thats where the whole red/ blue came from. if you werent messing up with work he wouldnt have anything to gig you on. you are so in the red. never mind the fact that we are all human and we make mistakes from time to time.

im just glad he is in an admin spot now. he can go 40 with BG, and they can talk about how smart they are, and share ideas on how to screw people over.

05-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Hes not all bad. One time he had the perfect opportunity to f**k me and he didnt. He let it slide.

05-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Hes not all bad. One time he had the perfect opportunity to f**k me and he didnt. He let it slide.

You have to be a relative of his then!

05-26-2008, 01:59 AM

That's a shame, cuz you seem like such a turd.

05-26-2008, 02:07 AM

That's a shame, cuz you seem like such a turd.

Had to be a female who offered herself to him but he could not figure out how to man up for her.

LOL

05-26-2008, 11:20 AM

That's a shame, cuz you seem like such a turd.Why do I seem like a turd? Is it because I have an opinion about things and I speak the truth? You must be one of DW or MB little piss-boys.

05-26-2008, 02:13 PM
[quote="Miramar LEO":oue0t37i]Hes not all bad. One time he had the perfect opportunity to f**k me and he didnt. He let it slide.

That's a shame, cuz you seem like such a turd.Why do I seem like a turd? Is it because I have an opinion about things and I speak the truth? You must be one of DW or MB little piss-boys.[/quote:oue0t37i]

No someone else who has an opinion and speaks the truth :twisted:

05-26-2008, 02:38 PM
[quote="Miramar LEO":22ngdtpg]Hes not all bad. One time he had the perfect opportunity to f**k me and he didnt. He let it slide.

That's a shame, cuz you seem like such a turd.Why do I seem like a turd? Is it because I have an opinion about things and I speak the truth? You must be one of DW or MB little piss-boys.[/quote:22ngdtpg]

This is obviously SATAN himself speaking here. Crater face tells everyone he never goes to this site but he always knows what is being said about himself. ID666 has determined his own fate and no medicine will ever cure what he has done. He is truly one of a kind and something we have never seen often in this profession. It is a sad story but he created it himself. The only thing that will make it better is if he quits and moves to Canada.

05-27-2008, 04:12 PM

I doubt that 666 threatened someone of a write up for a parking ticket. Besides if they were they are the PUSS for writing the ticket . If they of been written up they could of taken their situation to the person reviewing the write up.

05-27-2008, 05:00 PM

I am not defending 666 here, but this is the same deputy that laughed at one of guys when they asked him to move the car because it was blocking the garbage trucks to move around the cal de sac. The HOA was complaining and the calls went upstairs and he was asked nicely but was rude to the guys. Just an observation, nothing more

05-28-2008, 12:03 PM
I have been reading some very mean things being written about Mr Savaiko. I am on the homeowners association board and whenever I had a problem with something Mr Savaiko has always solved it. I hear he is a captain for the police so he must be doing something right. Besides that he is a very handsome man.

05-28-2008, 12:13 PM
I have been reading some very mean things being written about Mr Savaiko. I am on the homeowners association board and whenever I had a problem with something Mr Savaiko has always solved it. I hear he is a captain for the police so he must be doing something right. Besides that he is a very handsome man.

You know thats some funny stuff when even the HOA boards hear about ID 666 and have to try to defend him. Oh yea that right his 600 lb wife is on the HOA board.

05-29-2008, 02:45 AM

Who the hell is telling you he is a captain for the police? you must be getting your information from a some crack head in ft. lauderdale. did satan put you up to writing this? did he offer your soul back, if you did this one thing for him? listen mr. hoa douche, there is a reason why he has his own post, there is a reason why he is nicknamed satan, there is a reason why he is not on the road anymore. please stop visiting this website, and go monitor the parking lots.

05-29-2008, 12:07 PM
Who the hell is telling you he is a captain for the police? you must be getting your information from a some crack head in ft. lauderdale. did satan put you up to writing this? did he offer your soul back, if you did this one thing for him? listen mr. hoa douche, there is a reason why he has his own post, there is a reason why he is nicknamed satan, there is a reason why he is not on the road anymore. please stop visiting this website, and go monitor the parking lots.

Very good post that is is accurate and points out all of his issues. Not many things on this site are this true.

05-30-2008, 02:08 AM
Do you guys like your cushy Silver Lakes detail, we can easily get Wackenhut for a lot less money, and they will actually patrol. I know all the Miramar officers who work the detail from thier home and I never say a word. Now you are insulting me and Mr. Savaiko. Maybe I will bring up a motion at the next HOA meeting.

05-30-2008, 02:39 AM
You have got to be the most pathetic person on the planet...This website is for LEO's only...If you don't like it, then stay the hell off the site. And to threaten us with taking away the Silver Lakes detail....Go ahead and take it. Most people that work it actually do patrol around and handle your Bullsh*t barking dog complaints....And if you actually do hire wackenhut and really do need to make an "emergency" call let them handle it, we'll make sure to rush right over....

05-30-2008, 02:43 AM
You have got to be the most pathetic person on the planet...This website is for LEO's only...If you don't like it, then stay the hell off the site. And to threaten us with taking away the Silver Lakes detail....Go ahead and take it. Most people that work it actually do patrol around and handle your Bullsh*t barking dog complaints....And if you actually do hire wackenhut and really do need to make an "emergency" call let them handle it, we'll make sure to rush right over....

I have a better idea. Please lure Mr Savaiko away with a job offer and he can work as your private security guard since he has no respect here. Its a win win for all!

05-30-2008, 03:33 AM

Actually YOU are embarassing the rest of the LEO's that work for Miramar P.D. Some of us actually remember when Wackenhut did patrol Silver Lakes and we like having this detail. This OT you are sucking up now will eventually go away especially if you continue to insult our residents and threaten them with slow a response to their calls. When you are standing at the back of the line Thursday evening and have to settle for a traffic post at Somerset remember the $hit you posted here. And no I am not Silly 666 or from the 3rd floor, I just feel this last post was inapropriate...even for this site.

05-30-2008, 04:04 AM

I am not defending 666 here, but this is the same deputy that laughed at one of guys when they asked him to move the car because it was blocking the garbage trucks to move around the cal de sac. The HOA was complaining and the calls went upstairs and he was asked nicely but was rude to the guys. Just an observation, nothing more

OK, I know the deputy personally and that was not the case at all. As a matter of fact, the cul-de-sac was measured, photographed, and documanted in the court records as being of sufficient measurements to allow even the biggest firetruck in Miramar to drive completely around the cul-de-sac without causing an obstruction. The origin of this problem was from a resident that lived in the cul-de-sac that complained about everything in the neighborhood. When our officers went to his house and he demanded that the unit be removed our officers said to him, why would you want the unit removed as it just adds to the security of the neighborhood as a criminal had no idea where the deputy lived. Now that deputy is reited, no more unit in the cul-de-sac to worry about, but just by coincidence, that neighborhood has seen a rise in crime, especially when the residents are pulling into their driveways and they are walking to their front doors with packages. 666 was just gutless as usual, no more no less.

Oh, yes, by the way, your remarks about the deputy being rude is not true, the deputy was always very cooperative and professional when dealing with us and he even wrote some speeding tickets in the area when speeding was out of control.

05-30-2008, 04:26 AM
Do you guys like your cushy Silver Lakes detail, we can easily get Wackenhut for a lot less money, and they will actually patrol. I know all the Miramar officers who work the detail from thier home and I never say a word. Now you are insulting me and Mr. Savaiko. Maybe I will bring up a motion at the next HOA meeting.

hey good job at taking on your own personal agenda because of your position in the association. because someone insulted you you want to screw over everyone else by getting rid of the detail. you know there are plenty of incidents that we handle that get over looked. you know how many burglaries, fights, and everything else i have gone to while working that detail. some are in progress calls too. what do you think wackenhut will do if you call them on the detail phone? they will tell you to call the police. what do you think wackenhut will do when you want someone written for illegally parking their call? they will tell you to call the police, and then that officer may no write them. for after all it is our discretion to write tickets.

last time i checked wackenhut is more than our detail rate is. yeah the guard might make 13 an hour, but wackenhut also charges you for gas use, their car insurance, workers comp, and plus there general admin fees. so if you want to pay more for less because your feelings are hurt Mrs. Savaiko, then go ahead.

05-30-2008, 09:47 AM
You have got to be the most pathetic person on the planet...This website is for LEO's only...If you don't like it, then stay the hell off the site. And to threaten us with taking away the Silver Lakes detail....Go ahead and take it. Most people that work it actually do patrol around and handle your Bullsh*t barking dog complaints....And if you actually do hire wackenhut and really do need to make an "emergency" call let them handle it, we'll make sure to rush right over....You think you are a know-it-all. I am not going to argue whos site this is and whether wackenhut is a better option. Here is some food for thought, how do you think I know where the officers are when they work our detail? You know those little boxes you all have on your dashboard? well I have access to that signal and your whereabouts in the Silverlakes zone. How do you think I know who is at home and who is actually working the detail? If the chief feels so strongly about pleasing us then I am sure he has a different opinion than you. So do you want it easy or make it hard on yourself by insulting us.

05-30-2008, 12:27 PM
No doubt this is the ID 666 Gorilla posting here!

[quote="Ur Joking Right?":2x5eahop]You have got to be the most pathetic person on the planet...This website is for LEO's only...If you don't like it, then stay the hell off the site. And to threaten us with taking away the Silver Lakes detail....Go ahead and take it. Most people that work it actually do patrol around and handle your Bullsh*t barking dog complaints....And if you actually do hire wackenhut and really do need to make an "emergency" call let them handle it, we'll make sure to rush right over....You think you are a know-it-all. I am not going to argue whos site this is and whether wackenhut is a better option. Here is some food for thought, how do you think I know where the officers are when they work our detail? You know those little boxes you all have on your dashboard? well I have access to that signal and your whereabouts in the Silverlakes zone. How do you think I know who is at home and who is actually working the detail? If the chief feels so strongly about pleasing us then I am sure he has a different opinion than you. So do you want it easy or make it hard on yourself by insulting us.[/quote:2x5eahop]

05-30-2008, 03:07 PM
That is one of my main concerns about the GPS. That if smart criminals, finally got to hack our computer system, they would go to town on us. Now that is a security breach. And it as finally happened.

05-30-2008, 04:51 PM
That is one of my main concerns about the GPS. That if smart criminals, finally got to hack our computer system, they would go to town on us. Now that is a security breach. And it as finally happened.

Are you that gullable to think someone other than one of US is posting that stuff? Or maybe someone from say PINES. Please don't put in for CID.

05-31-2008, 01:35 AM
This is funny. All you HOA members are a joke. They all think they have some power because they are on a board. Get a life. All you people do is *****. Then you wonder why your houses are broken into. Becuase you tie us up all the time with parking complaints, snakes in your yard, barking dogs, landcapers blowing grass the wrong way, speeder, speeders and speeders, my neighbors dont stop for the stop sign and alarm after alarms after alarms. How hard is it to call and cancel the alarm. Hmmmmm alarm goes off hmmmmm what should I do. Oh why are the cops here. So much time wasted in all these big money communities. Go ahead and hire wakenhut. Have fun. They can handle all your problems. Keep *****in about us but call us when you need us.

05-31-2008, 06:54 AM
This is funny. All you HOA members are a joke. They all think they have some power because they are on a board. Get a life. All you people do is *****. Then you wonder why your houses are broken into. Becuase you tie us up all the time with parking complaints, snakes in your yard, barking dogs, landcapers blowing grass the wrong way, speeder, speeders and speeders, my neighbors dont stop for the stop sign and alarm after alarms after alarms. How hard is it to call and cancel the alarm. Hmmmmm alarm goes off hmmmmm what should I do. Oh why are the cops here. So much time wasted in all these big money communities. Go ahead and hire wakenhut. Have fun. They can handle all your problems. Keep *****in about us but call us when you need us.If you wernt handling our calls then you would be screwing off somewhere. Dont even tell me you would be pro-actively patrolling to catch criminals. Now go back in the drive-thru lane at McDonalds and get your free combo meal, and dont forget to super-size.

05-31-2008, 10:26 AM
This is funny. All you HOA members are a joke. They all think they have some power because they are on a board. Get a life. All you people do is *****. Then you wonder why your houses are broken into. Becuase you tie us up all the time with parking complaints, snakes in your yard, barking dogs, landcapers blowing grass the wrong way, speeder, speeders and speeders, my neighbors dont stop for the stop sign and alarm after alarms after alarms. How hard is it to call and cancel the alarm. Hmmmmm alarm goes off hmmmmm what should I do. Oh why are the cops here. So much time wasted in all these big money communities. Go ahead and hire wakenhut. Have fun. They can handle all your problems. Keep *****in about us but call us when you need us.

amen brother i ll second that!

05-31-2008, 07:10 PM
Super size?? Thats funny u loser. Most cops want to catch criminals thats why we did this job. Now its just a bunch of bullshit calls. bullshit calls 90% catching criminals 10% Get off this site and go to a board meeting and screw all your neighbors.

05-31-2008, 07:45 PM
Super size?? Thats funny u loser. Most cops want to catch criminals thats why we did this job. Now its just a bunch of bullshit calls. bullshit calls 90% catching criminals 10% Get off this site and go to a board meeting and screw all your neighbors.Most of the miramar cops i see have Dunlap Disease, you know where your belly Done lap over your belt. HAHAHAHA. Some of you guys even have girl pouches, now thats pathetic. You are even calling your own people "Joey" Im guesing because he has a kangaroo pouch for a stomach. Dont you guys have some type of weight standard for getting hired? How are you gonna even chase a criminal if you find one? Quit sucking down that free fast food and go get a salad. If your only comeback is you have to handle a bullshit call then you are the loser.

05-31-2008, 08:38 PM
Super size?? Thats funny u loser. Most cops want to catch criminals thats why we did this job. Now its just a bunch of bullshit calls. bullshit calls 90% catching criminals 10% Get off this site and go to a board meeting and screw all your neighbors.Most of the miramar cops i see have Dunlap Disease, you know where your belly Done lap over your belt. HAHAHAHA. Some of you guys even have girl pouches, now thats pathetic. You are even calling your own people "Joey" Im guesing because he has a kangaroo pouch for a stomach. Dont you guys have some type of weight standard for getting hired? How are you gonna even chase a criminal if you find one? Quit sucking down that free fast food and go get a salad. If your only comeback is you have to handle a bullshit call then you are the loser.

"SILVER LAKES RESIDENT AKA MRS SAVAIKO"

05-31-2008, 11:29 PM
"SILVER LAKES RESIDENT AKA MRS SAVAIKO"[/b]No, sorry, I am not Mrs Savaiko. Do you think the Savaikos are the only residents of Silver Lakes? And by the way I am not defending Mr Savaiko but he is not a stupid person. He may be a prick and screw with everyone but he is a smart prick, and that is the most dangerous kind.

06-02-2008, 08:46 AM
[quote="Ur Joking Right?":1koclgrd]You have got to be the most pathetic person on the planet...This website is for LEO's only...If you don't like it, then stay the hell off the site. And to threaten us with taking away the Silver Lakes detail....Go ahead and take it. Most people that work it actually do patrol around and handle your Bullsh*t barking dog complaints....And if you actually do hire wackenhut and really do need to make an "emergency" call let them handle it, we'll make sure to rush right over....You think you are a know-it-all. I am not going to argue whos site this is and whether wackenhut is a better option. Here is some food for thought, how do you think I know where the officers are when they work our detail? You know those little boxes you all have on your dashboard? well I have access to that signal and your whereabouts in the Silverlakes zone. How do you think I know who is at home and who is actually working the detail? If the chief feels so strongly about pleasing us then I am sure he has a different opinion than you. So do you want it easy or make it hard on yourself by insulting us.[/quote:1koclgrd]

As a fellow leo and resident of the lakes i am stunned by the immaturity of your officers. It seems to me that wackenhut will do as asked, if you want an aggressive wackenhut you get it. I think BSO and FHP could work it too ? This is rediculous get rid of these idiots !

06-02-2008, 10:26 AM
A fellow leo would not write that. And if you are you are then you are most likely one of those leo's who would write his own mother a ticket. Go get Wak my nut. They would like that detail. They would not have to do anything. They have no power to enforce anything the community wants done.

06-02-2008, 05:23 PM
A fellow leo would not write that. And if you are you are then you are most likely one of those leo's who would write his own mother a ticket. Go get Wak my nut. They would like that detail. They would not have to do anything. They have no power to enforce anything the community wants done.

But at least they would drive around and be accountable for their actions. I am tired of the detail sleeping, watching DVD's (on the city computer), and hanging out in Sunset Lakes (Mobil) instead of patroling like they were contracted to do. Simple they hired you as security, so simple. Drive around make them happy and they keep the detail. Unless you prefer to see Wack my nut patrolling in their Jeep's.

06-02-2008, 11:59 PM
[quote="Silver Lakes Resident":3q39y4y8][quote="Ur Joking Right?":3q39y4y8]You have got to be the most pathetic person on the planet...This website is for LEO's only...If you don't like it, then stay the hell off the site. And to threaten us with taking away the Silver Lakes detail....Go ahead and take it. Most people that work it actually do patrol around and handle your Bullsh*t barking dog complaints....And if you actually do hire wackenhut and really do need to make an "emergency" call let them handle it, we'll make sure to rush right over....You think you are a know-it-all. I am not going to argue whos site this is and whether wackenhut is a better option. Here is some food for thought, how do you think I know where the officers are when they work our detail? You know those little boxes you all have on your dashboard? well I have access to that signal and your whereabouts in the Silverlakes zone. How do you think I know who is at home and who is actually working the detail? If the chief feels so strongly about pleasing us then I am sure he has a different opinion than you. So do you want it easy or make it hard on yourself by insulting us.[/quote:3q39y4y8]

As a fellow leo and resident of the lakes i am stunned by the immaturity of your officers. It seems to me that wackenhut will do as asked, if you want an aggressive wackenhut you get it. I think BSO and FHP could work it too ? This is rediculous get rid of these idiots ![/quote:3q39y4y8]

Go back to your county a$$ wipe. Please let SIlver lakes be annexed by Cetury Village. They act like a bunch of old jewish women out there.

06-03-2008, 12:01 AM

Sounds like MRS. 666 to me.

06-03-2008, 12:39 AM

Sounds like MRS. 666 to me.

Bottom line is that THEY PAY us to be there so they can tell us what they want us to do. If you don't like, don't work it. :cry:

06-03-2008, 01:18 AM
Actually no your wrong and because of people like you thats why we handle bullshit. Since when is lawn sprinklers from the neighbors spraying on my yard or the landscaper cutting into my property line or telemarketers keep calling, or there an unregisted vehicle in my neighbors yard or the tree limb is hanging im my yard a police issue. Maybe code enforcement for a few but other than that. Talk to your neighbor and handle it yourself. Stop calling the police. And when are the supervisors gonna step up and say we are not going to respond.

06-03-2008, 01:23 AM
be honest. You really think someone is going to drivie in circles all night long???? wrong. U got a quick responce though always having someone in there. They will patrol but your not gonna see them every minute. Besides the city should raise the rate. They are burning more gas and its getting expensive. Personally living in the city and paying taxes (Not in your BS community though) I dont think I should be paying for the fuel in your detail. Jack up the rate.

06-03-2008, 12:50 PM
be honest. You really think someone is going to drivie in circles all night long???? wrong. U got a quick responce though always having someone in there. They will patrol but your not gonna see them every minute. Besides the city should raise the rate. They are burning more gas and its getting expensive. Personally living in the city and paying taxes (Not in your BS community though) I dont think I should be paying for the fuel in your detail. Jack up the rate.

Jack the rate to the city ? ARE you fing dumb

06-04-2008, 12:54 PM
I dont work details, but yes raise the detail rate!!!! Our guys deserve the money. Silverlakes residents shut your mouth we will respond to your call as soon as we clear the real priority calls. If you want your own private police then you need to pay. The more you want the more you pay. Just like everything else in life, nothing is free and prices are just going up. you want us to drive around ok here you go we will now charge mileage. we log on with dispatch with starting mileage and log off with ending. We will now send you a gas charge. NOTHING IS FREE. If you dont like our police service then move to an area where there is less crime, we didnt tell you to move there.

oh well not going to sugar coat things like 666. It is a fact that our city is crime ridden from east to west. keep allowing section 8 housing there and that type of thing will happen.

06-05-2008, 04:50 PM
What has this place come to when we let ID666 drop that far down on the daily dish of we hate you.

06-05-2008, 07:58 PM
That last post was not me.

06-07-2008, 11:29 AM
It was god talking!

06-07-2008, 09:26 PM
I just talked to Mr Savaiko and we would like to know why the security gate was backed up all the way to miramar pkwy about 3pm today. There were two police cars blocking the residents entrance and not letting residents through. The officers were nowhere in sight. Why do you have to park blocking the gate. Pull over to the side or something. I have voiced my concerns to Mr Savaiko and he is going to look into it. I would like to add that Mr Savaiko is a very handsome man.

06-08-2008, 01:41 AM
Is he really the silver lakes byatch?
If they were blocking ur way there was probably a reason. Damn citizens have no clue. What would you all do without us?

Actually I got an idea. Call wakenhut

06-08-2008, 04:45 PM
actually call kent security

06-08-2008, 09:23 PM

now now guys. i get what this concerned resident is saying. they are worried that people have to wait a little bit while officers handle an emergency call. a valid complaint im sure. so if they want to voice thier concern to 666, and if 666 has the balls to tell us to worry about our parking before going to a call, then by all means lets take our time parking within city/ county codes. the person getting their faced smashed in or house broken into will just have to wait a minute so we can park.

im sure wackenhut or kent security will be able to park their car properly while they get their change purse, and call 911 for emergency calls.

06-08-2008, 11:41 PM

now now guys. i get what this concerned resident is saying. they are worried that people have to wait a little bit while officers handle an emergency call. a valid complaint im sure. so if they want to voice thier concern to 666, and if 666 has the balls to tell us to worry about our parking before going to a call, then by all means lets take our time parking within city/ county codes. the person getting their faced smashed in or house broken into will just have to wait a minute so we can park.

im sure wackenhut or kent security will be able to park their car properly while they get their change purse, and call 911 for emergency calls.Stop trying to justify the improper parking at the gatehouse. There was nothing going on that coulsnt wait. The officers were just to lazy to walk a couple steps more so they inconveience all the residents by blocking the lane. Dont worry I got car #'s and video.

06-09-2008, 12:32 AM
Must have been the same problem car number 911

im sure wackenhut or kent security will be able to park their car properly while they get their change purse, and call 911 for emergency calls.Stop trying to justify the improper parking at the gatehouse. There was nothing going on that coulsnt wait. The officers were just to lazy to walk a couple steps more so they inconveience all the residents by blocking the lane. Dont worry I got car #'s and video.

06-09-2008, 04:46 AM
Good for you and your video. We are so concerned!

06-14-2008, 06:57 PM
Juam will be appraoching Mr Savaiko in regards to spearheading our summer fund raising program to help beautify the city. We here at JUAM have noticed that not only is Mr Savaiko a powerful man, he is also good looking. He has that manly Nordic/European look. So when Mr Savaiko approaches you please give and give often. All the money collected will be going to a good cause. This is a great opportunity for all of you at the police department to give something back to the community and after giving I'm sure you will have that warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

06-17-2008, 12:06 PM
He's not a bad guy. When he enforces policy its only because he want you to obey.

06-17-2008, 12:13 PM
The paragragh concerning the use of social security numbers that is supposed to go on all business cards is going to be embroidered onto our uniforms.

06-17-2008, 05:31 PM
The paragragh concerning the use of social security numbers that is supposed to go on all business cards is going to be embroidered onto our uniforms.

I had it tatooed on my forearm, but I was told I now have to wear long sleeves, I think I wasted my money :cry:

06-19-2008, 03:16 PM

I had it tatooed on my forearm, but I was told I now have to wear long sleeves, I think I wasted my money :cry:

now now, im sure it is a really nice tattoo with pretty shading. not as cool as a nautical start, but it is still..... nice. go coasties!

06-26-2008, 07:49 PM
so is it part of our responsibity now to check on the security guard at silver lakes to make sure he is not sleeping? what do they want an alpha on that now? does this seem like someone is abusing their powers, by making us do this. did jenne do something like that too?

06-28-2008, 09:29 PM
so is it part of our responsibility now to check on the security guard at silver lakes to make sure he is not sleeping? what do they want an alpha on that now? does this seem like someone is abusing their powers, by making us do this. did jenne do something like that too?

I AGREE 100% js IS USING HIS silver lakes CONTACT AS GRAND PUBAH TO UNDERMINE THE SYSTEM. WHY ARE WE DOING THE WORK OF THE SILVERLAKES COMMUNITY? SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE PUBLIC CORRUPTION UNIT OF THE SAO. OH AND DUNK AAAAO

06-29-2008, 02:28 AM
so is it part of our responsibity now to check on the security guard at silver lakes to make sure he is not sleeping? what do they want an alpha on that now? does this seem like someone is abusing their powers, by making us do this. did jenne do something like that too?

By the way this request didnt come from JS, it came from higher up! There is a new board member in Silver Lakes......got you thinking? MS! :roll:

06-29-2008, 03:21 AM
:twisted: i was watching all of you the other day. im glad i was able to tell everyone to take off their sun glasses. i really have no life, and i make up my own class A uniform with my "gun only" on my hip.

06-30-2008, 02:09 AM
Yeah where was his admin belt with the shiny gold buckle?

06-30-2008, 08:22 PM
WTF

How can a chief be on the board for SL? Sounds like a conflict of interest big time. No wonder he loves SATAN and lets him get away with all his BS. He needs to work on how to run a police department and how to promote the right people. Or maybe he should quit the PD and be on his own little board of directors. I bet they have no meetings on his Friday golf days.

By the way this request didnt come from JS, it came from higher up! There is a new board member in Silver Lakes......got you thinking? MS! :roll:

07-08-2008, 08:16 PM
When will the new par 666 Golf Course open for them to play together.

07-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Why did this post die??? We can make it 10,000 views. 666 should be proud!!!

07-18-2008, 08:10 PM
Why did this post die??? We can make it 10,000 views. 666 should be proud!!!

Because DW got hurt and it was fun to bash him! :evil:

07-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Js or 666 is not a nice guy and only enforces policy when it is benificial for him or to go after someones career. When you read about the sgts they are promoting, and how 666 was fired from another agency and then recommened for termination here it really makes you wonder what the brass is thinking. Hey but at least he is on top of the silver lakes hoa.

Could not have said it better myself! :P

07-25-2008, 08:49 PM
The dude is buried now so he has to work to screw with people on the road.

Js or 666 is not a nice guy and only enforces policy when it is benificial for him or to go after someones career. When you read about the sgts they are promoting, and how 666 was fired from another agency and then recommened for termination here it really makes you wonder what the brass is thinking. Hey but at least he is on top of the silver lakes hoa.

Could not have said it better myself! :P

08-02-2008, 01:25 AM
What's the name of that awful cologne that 666 wears? It's pretty bad. But it suits him nicely. :snicker:

08-02-2008, 03:44 AM
Well when I went by roll call the other day the placed smelled like a french hoar. Whomever had the cologne or perfume on had enough on for the whole department.

08-02-2008, 07:28 PM
Its called Satan's KY for men

What's the name of that awful cologne that 666 wears? It's pretty bad. But it suits him nicely. :snicker:

08-03-2008, 04:39 AM
JS is the best captain/ officer ever. All you guys are just haters, and wish you were him.

08-11-2008, 02:08 AM
does anyone in this dept like the guy

08-15-2008, 06:25 PM

He likes himself we think!

08-24-2008, 10:23 PM

He likes himself we think!

He likes cheese burgers.

09-06-2008, 06:50 AM
Has this 666 guy always been a scumbag or did he earn that title in the field? He's a complete jerk, has no professional courtesy and couldn't make a pimple on the worst rookie's azz. He's a total fool and a failure.

09-06-2008, 08:21 AM
i like mr savaiko. he takes care of silver lakes and thats fine with me. he is the silverlakes angel. one time the niehbors tree limb fell in my yard and mr savaiko (silverlakes angel) called the officer who works the detail and told him in no uncertain terms that he had to take care of it. i saw the respect mr savaiko gets, when the officer came to meet mr savaiko (silverlakes angel) it was like he said "jump" and the officer said "how high" you guys must really love our silverlakes angel (mr savaiko)

09-06-2008, 06:06 PM
i like mr savaiko. he takes care of silver lakes and thats fine with me. he is the silverlakes angel. one time the niehbors tree limb fell in my yard and mr savaiko (silverlakes angel) called the officer who works the detail and told him in no uncertain terms that he had to take care of it. i saw the respect mr savaiko gets, when the officer came to meet mr savaiko (silverlakes angel) it was like he said "jump" and the officer said "how high" you guys must really love our silverlakes angel (mr savaiko)

I know you dont mean that, and you are just trying to get us to write more bad stuff about him.... well it worked. :twisted:

09-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Mr Savaiko is really a SilverLakes Angel. You guys must love working for him. He gets results.

09-23-2008, 02:59 AM
John is a good person. He was really good on the street as a Patrol Officer and as good as a Detective. You didn't get to see that. There are all kinds of people that make up a Police Department. You can't have an eclectic organization with a bunch of robots that are all the same (even though they try to do that). Think of the cops that you think are awesome, and think of the ones that you think are horrible, then there's everyone in between whom are neither horrible nor wonderful (the bell curve). It takes a full house of characters to make a Police Department. For instance, you need the guys that give a lot of warnings and the guys who write everyone (traffic citations). And you need everyone in between. It's the balance. Don't underestimate his loyalty to you because of a personality conflit.

09-24-2008, 04:40 PM
John is a good person. He was really good on the street as a Patrol Officer and as good as a Detective. You didn't get to see that. There are all kinds of people that make up a Police Department. You can't have an eclectic organization with a bunch of robots that are all the same (even though they try to do that). Think of the cops that you think are awesome, and think of the ones that you think are horrible, then there's everyone in between whom are neither horrible nor wonderful (the bell curve). It takes a full house of characters to make a Police Department. For instance, you need the guys that give a lot of warnings and the guys who write everyone (traffic citations). And you need everyone in between. It's the balance. Don't underestimate his loyalty to you because of a personality conflit.

well then what has he done to prove that he is loyal to any of us?

09-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Nice analysis doc. Now take your medical bull$hit somewhere else. You obviously haven't been screwed over by him and his satanic personality. Pretty sad the guy has to take a traffic stop on his way home everyday just to remind himself he is a cop. Isn't it ironic that 95% of the department doesn't like him, maybe it's not just a "personality conflict."

09-25-2008, 12:39 AM
Nice analysis doc. Now take your medical bull$hit somewhere else. You obviously haven't been screwed over by him and his satanic personality. Pretty sad the guy has to take a traffic stop on his way home everyday just to remind himself he is a cop. Isn't it ironic that 95% of the department doesn't like him, maybe it's not just a "personality conflict."
You leave our SilverLakesAngel alone. He puts our community in the Forbes best 100 places to live list.

09-26-2008, 10:56 AM
who is this forbes guy, and is he on crack. silver lakes is a crappy place to live. you'll pay a lot on your mortgage, and hoa, then deal with hoa's that call 911 for stupid parking calls. you bust your arce off to get nice things for your home, and then some punk breaks into your house, and steals everything. or better yet, your neighbors kids bring in some gang members into the area, and have a shoot out in front of your home. yeah, real nice place to live. im moving to vermont.

09-26-2008, 10:57 AM
who is this forbes guy, and is he on crack. silver lakes is a crappy place to live. you'll pay a lot on your mortgage, and hoa, then deal with hoa's that call 911 for stupid parking calls. you bust your arce off to get nice things for your home, and then some punk breaks into your house, and steals everything. or better yet, your neighbors kids bring in some gang members into the area, and have a shoot out in front of your home. yeah, real nice place to live. im moving to vermont.

09-26-2008, 02:37 PM

I like living in the city, I got a new car a shiny new badge and can go 40 and sleep on my couch.

09-27-2008, 01:10 PM

I like living in the city, I got a new car a shiny new badge and can go 40 and sleep on my couch.

its better than sleeping in your car

10-08-2008, 03:07 AM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s252/1234hjk32g8y/SATAN.gif
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p105/ashthered/Satan.gif

10-23-2008, 10:03 PM

Hey, thaty's pretty good, seeing the 2 sides to him dehumanizes him all the more. :evil:

11-26-2008, 03:24 AM
Is 666 still on the payroll?

Just see him sending out the dont blame me for MIS policy emails lately.

12-30-2008, 02:39 PM

Hey, thaty's pretty good, seeing the 2 sides to him dehumanizes him all the more. :evil:

05-20-2009, 02:28 AM
Can someone fire this bumb and fix the pool cars for us people that work. Maybe the ugly dude should give up his one traffic stop a day on my way to work late again unmarked car so we cna use it.

06-16-2009, 11:52 PM
:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

With all the new moves does anyone know where Satan :devil: will land again. Please, Please Please keep him off the road. It has been soooo great out here with him hanging out at his home on duty all day. WE can even put up a sign up sheet to donate time to keep him home with his WOW green columbian secretary that is useless.

06-26-2009, 03:12 AM
L

07-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Whats up with puss face? :oops:

07-04-2009, 07:24 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

07-17-2009, 11:20 PM
Thank the lord, we have all been spared. SATAN has been kept away from the road. Time to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-28-2009, 06:31 PM
This guy has no balls. He dissed a brother officer with a wimpy excuse. He only thinks of himself and will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. You made Officer Mike do something he didn't want to do but it's ok, we won in court, we beat you and your crooked politicians too.

12-30-2009, 08:30 AM
This guy has no balls. He dissed a brother officer with a wimpy excuse. He only thinks of himself and will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. You made Officer Mike do something he didn't want to do but it's ok, we won in court, we beat you and your crooked politicians too.

I know about the incident you refer to and yes, without a doubt 666 handled the situation poorly. He has no skills on how to deal with people, much less a brother officer, he only thinks about his own azz. Ofcr Mike is a standup guy so no problem with him and when that parking matter was resolved in court 666 had to eat crow. 666, go cmb your hair or do whatever it is you do, we all know its not police work. :devil:

01-22-2010, 10:15 AM
Can someone fire this bumb and fix the pool cars for us people that work. Maybe the ugly dude should give up his one traffic stop a day on my way to work late again unmarked car so we cna use it.

You work you are a lazy arse mofo I ko that shit wording a mile away you fuk. Yo had golds removed and want to talk shizzzat now huh. You were tested and failed period !